Dawn of the dead Zombie vs 28 weeks later rabid human

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
I take one 25 year old male zombie from each movie and place them against one another and they fight until one is completely disabled.

the DOD zombie: super agression. bites infect in less than 15 mins. can run, jump. and overwhelm people.

the 28WL zombie: enhanced aggression, super strength, reflexes, bites infect instantaneously, jumps, climbs, runs.

they fight in a mall.

Go

ragesRemorse
zombies win. Even if they are incapacitated, their wounds will cause the infected humans turn into zombies.

Placidity
The rage virus from 28 Weeks Later doesn't enhance any physical abilities. It induces mindless violence, thus its name "rage virus".

I haven't seen Dawn of the Dead, so can't really comment on the outcome.

FrothByte
Rage human wins. The DOD zombie will mostly just try to bite and scratch, whereas the Rage humans can do anything from biting to punching to poking your eyes out.

Mindset
Originally posted by Placidity
The rage virus from 28 Weeks Later doesn't enhance any physical abilities. It induces mindless violence, thus its name "rage virus".
Which physically enhances them beyond regular humans.

the ninjak
DotD zombie wins. For every reason possible.

lilshogun
I second that voteOriginally posted by jinXed by JaNx
zombies win. Even if they are incapacitated, their wounds will cause the infected humans turn into zombies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.