batsilla vs zannah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
1) 3 areas of combat but with light bastilla
2) 3 areas of combat but with dark bastilla
3) 3 areas of combat but with dark bastilla on star forge

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Man of Christ
1) 3 areas of combat but with light bastilla
2) 3 areas of combat but with dark bastilla
3) 3 areas of combat but with dark bastilla on star forge

Explain to me how Bastilla stands a chance in ANY battle with Zannah?

Lt. Valerian
Now, enough with the Zannah threads.

Man of Christ
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Explain to me how Bastilla stands a chance in ANY battle with Zannah?

she could prove a slight challenge for the likes of revan, could stun people. etc..

Lt. Valerian
That's not enough...

Elite Hunter
Really, Bastilla has never won a single duel.

Man of Christ
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
Really, Bastilla has never won a single duel.

i guess doing away with countless top dark jedi under darth revan doesnt count.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Man of Christ
i guess doing away with countless top dark jedi under darth revan doesnt count.

If you can tell me their names maybe...

Lt. Valerian
'Top dark jedi?' Dude, they were not even a match for the likes of Jolee and Juhani, and Revan literally destroyed waves of them without any difficulty. The sole reason why Bastila was made Malak's apprentice was because of her remarkable Battle Meditation ability. Other than that, I doubt she'd be half of what she's worth to Malak.

Tangible God
Apparently, even her Battle Meditation wasn't worth much either, the idea of her falling to Revan while he powered up the Star Forge seemed pretty hilarious to him.

And yeah, I certainly would not call those "Top" Dark Jedi. Maybe they were all that was left of Malak's crop on the Star Forge, but that doesn't make them advanced in power. And if those three you face before Malak are any indication, even his "top" sucked.

Spartan 063
i think all of you missed the key word REVAN, not malak he is referencing the cutscene when bastila kills a dark Jedi before Revan is betrayed by Malak.

Man of Christ
Originally posted by Spartan 063
i think all of you missed the key word REVAN, not malak he is referencing the cutscene when bastila kills a dark Jedi before Revan is betrayed by Malak.

Yes thank you thats exactly what i was mentioning

Tangible God
I'm curious as to the names, locations, methods of slaying of these particular "Top" Dark Jedi under Revan that Bastilla has purportedly killed.

Gideon
Lol Batzilla.

Schwarzenegger
AHAHAHA batsilla.

Is this a crossbread between godzilla and bastila? laughing out loud

Faunus
Batman wut.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Schwarzenegger
AHAHAHA batsilla.

Is this a crossbread between godzilla and bastila? laughing out loud Lol, I didn't even think of that. While we're at it, I'm gonna go tell someone that the sky is blue.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Spartan 063

So because Batzilla killed a random dark jedi with no name, means she will take Zannah, try again. wink

Schwarzenegger
Lol batzilla.

Batzilla would own anybody.

Batzilla = batman + godzilla + bastilla

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Lt. Valerian
Now, enough with the Zannah threads.

Why? Have you got a problem with Zannah?

Schwarzenegger
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Why? Have you got a problem with Zannah? Because there are too many zannah threads in a row and its getting irritating?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.