Revan + Bane + Bastilla Vs. Mace + Hoth + Kit Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthCuddles
Darth Revan, Darth Bane, and Bastilla VS. Mace, Kit Fisto, and General Hoth

Location- Vjun

Lt. Valerian
We don't know anything about Hoth...

Tangible God
For argumentative purposes, we'll eliminate Hoth, he's quite the unknown. Mace and Kit start fighting side by side and are overwhelmed.

They split up and if Kit takes down Bastilla, he could lend a hand to Windu whose Vaapad would come in handy in this fight.

Lt. Valerian
Definitely. Bastila is the weak link here. But I doubt Mace would be able to take Revan and Bane's power combined for too long.

Faunus
Fisto gets Force-pwned by either Revan or Bane, Bastilla dies miserably to either Mace or Hoth, Hoth gets killed by Bane with either Force or lightsaber, and Mace gets double-teamed.

Edit: Stop using virtual unknowns (Revan, Bastilla, Hoth) in fight scenarios.

Lt. Valerian
I wouldn't call Revan or Bastila 'virtually unknowns', but I do agree that not enough about them is known.

Faunus
We know what they did - we don't know how. We know far too little of their combat abilities to accurately guage their effectiveness in a duel.

Lt. Valerian
Exactly, but what Revan did, at least, is quite a feat, and someone could safely assume that a decent amount of powers and abilities are needed in order to achieve what Revan has.

You are correct, however. We still cannot be very accurate about Revan's prowess in a duel.

DarthCuddles
Originally posted by Lt. Valerian
Definitely. Bastila is the weak link here. But I doubt Mace would be able to take Revan and Bane's power combined for too long. bastilla could use her battle meditaion she doesnt neccesrily have to fight... with that said i dont beleive she is the weak link

Faunus
You think Bane or Revan are weaker?

Tangible God
Originally posted by DarthCuddles
bastilla could use her battle meditaion she doesnt neccesrily have to fight... with that said i dont beleive she is the weak link The Jedi aren't going to allow her to kneel on the floor and use Battle Meditation. I'd like to see her do it without a head.

DarthCuddles
Originally posted by Tangible God
The Jedi aren't going to allow her to kneel on the floor and use Battle Meditation. I'd like to see her do it without a head. She Could Easily Stay in a corner and bane and revan could defend her and no i am not saying that bane or revan are a weak link all im saying is that they all put there own card into the deck if that makes any sense. it is like comparing a wampa to a gungan

Man of Christ
Darth Revan, Darth Bane, and Bastilla VS. Mace, Kit Fisto, and General Hoth

Location- Vjun

solving this methodologically

mace makes short work of darth revan
bane backs kit into a corner and knocks him back
hoth decimates bastilla

so we are left with

mace
bane
and hoth

both should be enough to take bane out

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Man of Christ

hoth decimates bastilla

so we are left with

mace
bane
and hoth

Mace making short work of Revan? laughing Nice, I counter with Bane wtfpwning Kit in under a minute then kills Hoth and helps Revan kill Mace.

Or Bane holds Mace off while Revan kills Kit and then Hoth. and Mace is finished by the duo.

She Could Easily Stay in a corner and bane and revan could defend her and no i am not saying that bane or revan are a weak link all im saying is that they all put there own card into the deck if that makes any sense. it is like comparing a wampa to a gungan

Yea, that is not so easily done as Bane showed the jedi in ROT.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Man of Christ

hoth decimates bastilla

so we are left with

mace
bane
and hoth

Yea explain how Mace is going to make short work of Revan please.

Master Crimzon
Hoth is completely unknown. So is Basilla. The more logical fight would be Revan + Bane vs. Mace + Fisto- in which case, Bane and Revan take this.

I've already established on another thread that I believe a fight between Bane and Mace could go either way- however, Revan vs. Fisto cannot. While Kit may be able to give him a fairly difficult time in a lightsaber duel- seeing as he was a remarkably deadly warrior and reputed to be one of the greatest bladesbeings in the history of the Jedi Order- he simply doesn't stand the slightest chance in a force fight due to Revan's dark side knowledge. The same applies for an all-out fight.

Bane vs. Mace- could go either way. Leaning on Mace for the lightsaber duel, Bane for the force fight.

Revan vs. Kit- Revan destroys Kit with his arsenal of dark side weapons. Quite a short fight.

Revan and Bane vs. Mace. Mace is done for.

Team 1 wins.

Faunus
In other words, what Faunus said.

Wut wut.

truejedi
do we have any proof that Revan ever uses a lightsaber in combat after he is captured by the jedi? no. we do not. He is told about lightsaber forms, that is all we truly know. For all we know, he was amazing with a blaster, or a really smart tech guy that turned robots against his enemies, or built himself really high tech weapons at work benches. I would like to put forth the argument that Revan's combat abilites are as unknown as Hoth's and Bastillas. We don't know if Revan used saber abilities against Malak, or if he stuck him with a glue grenade and then hit him with a succession of thermal detonators. There are MANY ways to take Malak down.
The problem with not counting game-play mechanics is: All we know about revan qualifies as a gameplay mechanic.

Man of Christ
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Yea explain how Mace is going to make short work of Revan please.

gladly.

Fact 1: Palpatine is leagues above darth revan
Fact 2: Mace windu as confirmed by GL is on par with siddious.
Analysis 1: Mace was able to use vaapad successfully to seriously injure palpatine in thier duel.

conclusion: Mace whoops the spit out revan.

Lt. Valerian
Originally posted by truejedi
do we have any proof that Revan ever uses a lightsaber in combat after he is captured by the jedi? no. we do not. He is told about lightsaber forms, that is all we truly know. For all we know, he was amazing with a blaster, or a really smart tech guy that turned robots against his enemies, or built himself really high tech weapons at work benches. I would like to put forth the argument that Revan's combat abilites are as unknown as Hoth's and Bastillas. We don't know if Revan used saber abilities against Malak, or if he stuck him with a glue grenade and then hit him with a succession of thermal detonators. There are MANY ways to take Malak down.
The problem with not counting game-play mechanics is: All we know about revan qualifies as a gameplay mechanic.

Uh... He's a Jedi. Jedi wield lightsabers...

And no, you're wrong, we do know Revan 'used saber abilities' against Malak, as seen in Duron Qel-Droma's vision:

http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/9493/revaanzc5.jpg

Elite Hunter
what revan is this is this Darth Revan or post kotor revan?

DarthCuddles
Darth Revan

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by DarthCuddles http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=487288
Revan + Bane + Bastilla Vs. Mace + Hoth + Kit Fisto
Darth Revan

Ok then.

Revan and Bane still win because Kit would get wtf pwned by Bane or Revan in the force faster than Mace could take the other one out therefore sith win.

DarthCuddles
what about post kotor revan

Lt. Valerian
And Revan still wields a lightsaber... Only a red one.

EDIT: Post-KOTOR Revan is superior to his darker version, so.

Elite Hunter
what about post kotor revan

Since you are the thread starter you decide which incarnations of the characters are used.

If it was postkotor ( after he beats Malak and then regains his memories and departs the galaxy) Revan then the sith definitely win this. If Mace fights Revan than his best ability in lightsaber combat-Vapaad-would not work against Revan a postkotor lightsided Revan so it would take even longer for him to be killed and Bane would certainly kill Kit before that.

DarthCuddles
oh well thank you for explaining differences between the two

Darth Exodus
What up y'all!!! Yes that's right, i'm back having successly outfought that felonious disease known as Chickenpox (Thats why i was off for 2 weeks) . You'll all be pleased to know (except for Sexy) that I kicked its spotty arse. My pet Jabberwocky made short work of it.

AAaanyway, I see the fight progressing like this:

Mace immediately zeroes in on Bane as the biggest (literally) threat and potential rival for the title of 'badass bald guy'. They stalemate each other due to their own unique abilities of Vaapad and the orbalisks ( BTW I don't know who said it, but Bane is familiar with Vaapad. Sirak uses it against him). However, there is the possibility of Bane forceshitting on him like his bro did. A templesmashing force push or disintegration attack should do the trick.
Meanwhile, Revan either smacks the relatively unknown ( he killed about one sith in POD) Hoth or the much more explored but woefully inferior Kit Fisto while Bastila ties up the other one long enough for Revan to help her.
They then triple team Mace. Unless of course he's already a smoking carcass or a slab of pulpy flesh.
Well, thats just what I think.

Gideon
Sirak does not know Vaapad, Windu invented it. Another example of Drew Karpshyn's ability to make an ass out of himself.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
They stalemate each other due to their own unique abilities of Vaapad and the orbalisks ( BTW I don't know who said it, but Bane is familiar with Vaapad. Sirak uses it against him).

Drew admitted he made a mistake and it was meant to say Juyo not Vapaad.
EDIT: Dam you Gideon, you beat me to it. mad

Darth Exodus
'shrugs' Oh, well. By RO2 Bane doesn't really seem too rely on lightsaber technique that much any more. One of the perks of being able to block a lightsaber with your crotch.

Lt. Valerian
Still, that does not mean he's any less-skilled with the blade.

0°Mandalore°0
I haven't read RoT yet. Is it any good?

Darth Exodus
It's great. Not in the same way as POD was, when it was genuinely interesting too see how characters developed and how Bane went over to the dark side, but in a kind of 'lol, that idiots trying to take on Bane, look at how badly he got pwned' kinda way. It's got a major geek factor but is not quite as engaging as POD. Still worth a read.

Absolutely not. He just uses it in a different and unique way now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.