LOTF Luke vs Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spartan 063
this is a space duel
who wins?

Chick Magnet
Luke. End of topic.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Chick Magnet
Luke. End of topic.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Spartan 063
this is a space duel
who wins? Wow, you're either unbelievably far behind, or don't know what LOTF stands for.

That, or you're an ass.

Faunus
Lord of the Flies? He could be that little kid who gets "eaten" by the beastie.

Love of the F*ck?

Anyway, I think he means a dogfight in their respective starfighters, which is still one-sided, but not quite as much as a personal duel.

Lightsnake
given Luke's bizarre number of girlfriends and love interests, the latter there maaaay be a bit apt

Faunus
I thought he had, like, seven.

Wait... Luke's a player amongst Jedi. Although teenage Skywalkers and Skywalker-Solos tend to get pretty close to lucky with the older women. Jacen had Danni Quee, Ben had Tahiri.

Tangible God
Ben's gonna have to learn though that b*tches ain't nuthin' but hoes and tricks.

DARTH POWER
what ship do they both have?

i mean if its Darth in a SuperStar destroyer vs. Luke on an X-Wing, then i just might have to give it to Vader. Lol

Faunus
Luke would just sh*t a black-hole. Pwnt.

Gideon
Skywalker wins only through use of illusions. It's unlikely his skill as a pilot surpasses Vader's, and even if it does, it is by no means considerable.

skywalker833
Originally posted by Tangible God
Ben's gonna have to learn though that b*tches ain't nuthin' but hoes and tricks.
lol. I think luke could win this with his eyes closed.

Happy_Sith
I will settle this.

Luke wins.

You need not debate anymore.

Darth Subjekt
thank you for your generosity.

Happy_Sith
You are welcome.

This board could do with some more polite posters.

Darth Subjekt
One would think so.

Happy_Sith
Indeed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.