Etrigan v.s Ghost Rider: Offical N Stuff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Hackenbush
current incarnations, should be good, fho' rell

Knowsbleed33
Will the PS work on Etrigan? I kind of doubt it since they're basically the same character.

george '06
and etrigans probably used to hellfire

carnage52
entrigan grinds his bones and sells it as cocaine.

TricksterPriest
Bumped for people who know both these characters. I'm really curious about this one.

comicfan11
Etrigan but I'm waiting for Reign In Hell to be more sure.

Eel O'Brian
Etrigan's by far physically superior, has some magic and isn't going to be bothered by Hellfire...

Etrigan.

illadelph12
Hmm...

Does Etrigan or his alter ego have any major sins in their pasts?

Knowsbleed33
Well, Etrigan physically out-classes GR. IIRC he once punched Superman from the earth to the moon.

I'm going to give Etrigan the majority.

iceman24567
Etriagan takes it

illadelph12
Some beings are beyond simply being punched out.

If I'm not mistaken, didn't Merlin punish Etrigan (or his alter ego) for betraying Camelot? If that's the case, Penance Stare may effect Etrigan and incapacitate him, though Etrigan is more physically imposing on panel.

TricksterPriest
Punching is not going to work. You can't deck the Ghost Rider. He's got unlimited regeneration and stamina. His power source, Zarathos, is a skyfather level demon who rivals mephisto.

guy222
Zadkiel>Ketch>Blaze

Ketch's powers have grown since he's destroying the other GRs

Silent Guardian
I would say Ghost Rider but I do not know enough about Etrigan. I have seen him in a few comics, and I know his origin. But just going by the few showings I've seen I would say Ghost Rider takes it. Still from some of the earlier posts looks like Etrigan has some amazing feats. If he had a respect thread I would check it out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.