KMC Aspiring J-Pop Singers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ashestoashesjc
:0 Are joo an aspiring J-Pop/Rock singer? Do you want people to honestly and truthfully critique your work, while getting yourself more well-known? Well, here's the place for joo! Post a link to some of your singing or instrumental work and we'll give you critiques!

chillmeistergen
Hahahahahaha.

Ashestoashesjc
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Hahahahahaha.

Way to stalk there, bub.

chillmeistergen
Nah, that was pure chance actually, I assure you. I posted in here before I posted in that OTF thread, and entered the OTF thread not realising you were the same person till after I'd posted.

Peach
Hah. I know a girl who thinks she's going to be a Jpop singer. She doesn't seem to realize that she's as much of a gaijin as every other American that wants to be a Jpop singer/voice actor/manga artist and that if she was in Japan and it came down to her and a singer that was actually Japanese, she'd stand no chance...

Ashestoashesjc
I have no intention of becoming a professional singer. I just do eet for fun~ And there are American girls who grow up to be J-pop singers, by the way. Utada Hikaru for instance, whom was born in New York.

Peach
Utada Hikaru, who was born in New York...to Japanese parents.

Ashestoashesjc
o.O Yes, compared to me, who was raised in America... to a Japanese mother.

ragesRemorse
what is jpop?

Blax_Hydralisk
An image file type. shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.