What are you waiting for?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juk3n
A thread to ask what you - the fans/buyers/readers/enthusies- are waiting to see in your favourite story arcs.

What battles, fights, wars or scenerios are you hoping to see put on-panel in the future.

willRules
I can't wait to see Ultimates again once Loeb is off the title. I want Millar back on it. yes

It went from my favourite to my most hated comic book. So I can't wait for the next creative team. Whoever it is, it's gotta be better than now...

Darth Vicious
I cant wait for Wanda's "No more mutants" spell to be finally broken. While I dont want a trillions of mutants to show up because of it. I want that spell to be broken already.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by willRules
I can't wait to see Ultimates again once Loeb is off the title. I want Millar back on it. yes

It went from my favourite to my most hated comic book. So I can't wait for the next creative team. Whoever it is, it's gotta be better than now...

Loeb sucks monkey titty.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I cant wait for Wanda's "No more mutants" spell to be finally broken. While I dont want a trillions of mutants to show up because of it. I want that spell to be broken already.

Is this an actually arc that's coming up or is it something you'd like to see?

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Is this an actually arc that's coming up or is it something you'd like to see?

Something I wanna see.

Neo Darkhalen
Anti-Venom just to get the whole miserable thing over with.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Anti-Venom just to get the whole miserable thing over with.

I aint looking forward to that at all. The concept/design look horrible.

SevenShackles
The Hulk to be smart long term again.

the return of Hank Henshaw.

reappearance of Cammi, the girl from annihilation. with either a kickass story line or armada. like some little girl version of mongul lol. i really liked the character.

return of Carnage. not on earth but in space where sentry left him so instead of the same old killing spree crap on earth. he can be crazy on other planets. Carnage VS Nova?

Marvel Boy.. ya know actually doing something.

Emperor Vulcan declare war on the rest of the universe.. or just the Kree. >=D Emperor Vulcan VS Ronan the Accuser

ghost rider VS Red Hulk.

The death of jason todd by the hands of The joker again.

return of the Seven soldiers.

Ultimates 4.

Batman VS Blue beetle.

Nihilist
Originally posted by SevenShackles
The Hulk to be smart long term again.

the return of Hank Henshaw.

reappearance of Cammi, the girl from annihilation. with either a kickass story line or armada. like some little girl version of mongul lol. i really liked the character.

return of Carnage. not on earth but in space where sentry left him so instead of the same old killing spree crap on earth. he can be crazy on other planets. Carnage VS Nova?

Marvel Boy.. ya know actually doing something.

Emperor Vulcan declare war on the rest of the universe.. or just the Kree. >=D Emperor Vulcan VS Ronan the Accuser

ghost rider VS Red Hulk.

The death of jason todd by the hands of The joker again.

return of the Seven soldiers.

Ultimates 4.

Batman VS Blue beetle.
i like your ideas.

i would like thanos to return but not be intent on universal destruction/domination.

apocalypse to return and be a dominate force

fangirl101
I can't wait to see Mongul with All those rings.
The Lantern wars.
What the Trinity will be like as gods
Thanos when he returns from the Dead
A new Magus maybe.
The Xmen as they used to be with Jean Grey.
A fight between her and Emma frost.
Wolverine retconned out of that aweful he can't die shit
The Return of the Classic Beyonder. But this time the entities actually fight him. Or someone seeks the Ig or Heart to get rid of him.

llagrok
Moar Justice goodness.

DigiMark007

I'd rather see the spell completed. Ya know, like removing ALL mutants, instead of a few B-list knockoffs that don't make money for Marvel anyway. Seriously, name one lasting loss from M-Day.

llagrok
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I'd rather see the spell completed. Ya know, like removing ALL mutants, instead of a few B-list knockoffs that don't make money for Marvel anyway. Seriously, name one lasting loss from M-Day.

F you, racist >: O

Go back to your man-spider and suck on some of those retcons!

DigiMark007
Originally posted by llagrok
F you, racist >: O

Go back to your man-spider and suck on some of those retcons!

Heh. I don't read ASM right now. I left from disgust. So I won't defend it. I try to read exciting or well-written titles, and only religiously follow Authority stuff, regardless of quality. Spider-Man is still an excellent character and has produced much of my favorite comic-reading (as well as video gaming, movies, etc.). But if it's trash (it is right now) I feel no sense of obligation to it.

And screw mutants.

no expression

llagrok
Heh. I don't read ASM right now. I left from disgust. So I won't defend it. I try to read exciting or well-written titles, and only religiously follow Authority stuff, regardless of quality. Spider-Man is still an excellent character and has produced much of my favorite comic-reading (as well as video gaming, movies, etc.). But if it's trash (it is right now) I feel no sense of obligation to it.

And screw mutants.

no expression

Actually, I hear they're going to explain Peter's powers by mutation now. That he's a hybrid, sort of like the beyonder. At least that's one of the suggestions mentioned on Quesada's blog.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by llagrok
Actually, I hear they're going to explain Peter's powers by mutation now. That he's a hybrid, sort of like the beyonder. At least that's one of the suggestions mentioned on Quesada's blog.

He got bit by a spider. They can't retcon THAT. JQ has boned Spidey quite a bit, but I doubt he's that dumb.

Besides, there's tolerable mutants. Just not many.

Raoul
AXM 25. its out on wednesday.
blackest night.
the next issue of johns' run on Action with brainiac.
hank pym's return.
clint barton going back to being hawkeye permanently.
cap's return and smashing tony's face into the dirt, making up for the onset of his menstrual cycle at the end of civil war.

comicfan11
Death of the fake Auqaboy and the return of Orin (with the Water hand of course)
The New Gods shown at their full power and glory and Darkseid above all.
The DC universe to be really messed up from Final Crisis and a lot of suffering for the good guys.
The Blackest Night.
Thor beating the crap out of anything that challenges him (Rulk anyone...)
The identity of Libra.
The return of the Time Trapper (and a team up with Mordu)
Reign in Hell and Neron kicking ass.
The conclusion of Batman R.I.P.
More appearances from the Eternals.

willRules
Heh. I don't read ASM right now. I left from disgust. So I won't defend it. I try to read exciting or well-written titles, and only religiously follow Authority stuff, regardless of quality. Spider-Man is still an excellent character and has produced much of my favorite comic-reading (as well as video gaming, movies, etc.). But if It'ss trash (it is right now) I feel no sense of obligation to it.

And screw mutants.

no expression

Are you reading Cap? It's IMO the best title on the stands atm yes

Phantom Zone
Captain America to beat Wolverine.

starlock
I am sick of these six part story archs, Green Lantern corps has been drawn out and lost its magic for me, as is the central GL title, wolverine etc...it seems they are all doing it, ...i know its for trades....but i like the stand alone stories and a six part arch once in a while mad

llagrok
Amadeus Cho to die

WrathfulDwarf
I'm waiting for Ambush Bug Return.

Nihilist
a few more returns/appearances i cant wait for

tyrant
promiel gods
next annihilation event

Neo Darkhalen
I aint looking forward to that at all. The concept/design look horrible.

Hence why i want it out of the way fast......god ASM has gone downhill.

Newjak
I am waiting for the next comic with Juggernaut in it stick out tongue

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Newjak
I am waiting for the next comic with Juggernaut in it stick out tongue \

Hasn't he been B-listing it with Excalibur lately?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.