Flash Speed Ranking

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Knight
Can someone list the 4 fastest Flash'es with 1 being the fastest and 4 being the slowest? If you could list their best speed feats along with that, it be really appreciated.

jumpmann
1. wally
2. bart
3. barry
4. jay

Symmetric Chaos
1) Bart, shown to be equal with Zoom who was far faster than Wally
2) Wally, too many to list but recently he searched an entire building in the time it took Jay to blink
3) Barry, various feats such as time travel and molecular control
4) Jay, don't know his best actually

llagrok
I have to say, none of Bart's feats in "The world's fatest" impressed me really, he was constantly holding back. When he was trying to outrace that giant gun or machine or what it was, he struggled to hit lightspeed.

manjaro
wally obviously.......there are simply too many of his to list them all...the IMP thing with the white martian rings a bell, plus him out racing matter transmitters that does its thing at the speed of light...plus him out racing the black flash until the end of time

leonidas
based on feats i'd say wally (outraced instantaneous speed while 'lapping supes and jay a million times . . .), barry, bart and jay. i'd need a little convincing that bart>barry.

jumpmann
Bart had one miracle showing against Zoom when he had the entire speedforce within him.

That alone does not put him over the countless crazy feats Wally accomplished. Regular Wally>regular Bart.

Deathstroke
Wally evacuating an entire city in like a fraction of second was pretty ridiculous.

The Boss
Bart > the rest

They told us he was the fastest so therefore, he is.

Deathstroke
Bart < Alive

Therefore he is the slowest.

shifty

The Boss
uhuh

llagrok
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Bart > the rest

They told us he was the fastest so therefore, he is.

Is that so? biscuits

DigiMark007
This could be dealt with in a vs. thread or the questions thread, or you could look at the respect threads for I think all but Jay.

As it is, the question has been fairly thoroughly answered.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.