The Endless vs. The Celestials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

six6six
Destiny, Death, Dream, Destruction, Despair, Desire and Delirium

vs.

Tiamut, Exitar, Gamiel, The One Above All(celestial), Ashema, Arishem, Tefral.

-This is a 7 on 7 battle. All, giving everything they have.

note:
-I didn't throw Scathan into the mix cause it'd be game over

Erik-Lensherr
The Endless.

kevdude
Dream locks them away in his castle.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by kevdude
Dream locks them away in his castle.

Not before the Celestials bring their destruction.

Oh wait ..

carnage52
dream solos.

celestialdemon
The Endless win. The Celestials are possibly the most powerful physical beings out there, but they can't stand against abstracts.

six6six
What about Scathan? Is he tough enough to solo The Endless?

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by six6six
What about Scathan? Is he tough enough to solo The Endless?

He'll muzzle them all.

quanchi112
Celestials win

six6six
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
He'll muzzle them all.

Why don't they make Scathan the leader of the Celestials instead of "One Above All"? As a matter of fact, they need to just change TOAA's name alltogether. For one, he's obviously not the strongest celestial, therefore, he is NOT the one above all and two, there already is a ONE ABOVE ALL, which he really IS.

Juntai
Why don't they make Scathan the leader of the Celestials instead of "One Above All"? As a matter of fact, they need to just change TOAA's name alltogether. For one, he's obviously not the strongest celestial, therefore, he is NOT the one above all and two, there already is a ONE ABOVE ALL, which he really IS. Because he's from an alternate future and not actually one of the current continuity celestials?

celestialdemon
Why don't they make Scathan the leader of the Celestials instead of "One Above All"? As a matter of fact, they need to just change TOAA's name alltogether. For one, he's obviously not the strongest celestial, therefore, he is NOT the one above all and two, there already is a ONE ABOVE ALL, which he really IS.

It's probably because the whole incident was such crap that they don't even recognize Scathan. He hasn't appeared since that one story.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Juntai

Because he's from an alternate future
and not actually one of the current continuity celestials?
thumb up ... This is the reason why folks, and the only reason.

btw. Scathan is recognized, he's referenced in LT's 06' Handbook bio,
so, he's official.

But it's true, he's never appeared again on panel.

guy222
Scathan may make an appearance in the new GOTG. Strong rumors persist. Being a Celestial fan, I have my fingers crossed

He's from Earth-691

Golden Gardian
The Celestials win....some of them make Abstracts look like flatscans

comicfan11
I'm going with the Endless on this one.

occultdestroyer
The Endless wins.

Throw Scathan in there, and it will turn out as a 'spite thread'.
That's how powerful Scathan.
I know, some of you will say he's overrated and such, but he did something that even LT could not do.

iceman24567
The endless easily.

thtadthtshldntb
Anyone one of the Endless can solo this. They are at or beyond LT level.

quanchi112
Originally posted by thtadthtshldntb
Anyone one of the Endless can solo this. They are at or beyond LT level. Prove this.

Scathan solos.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by thtadthtshldntb
Anyone one of the Endless can solo this. They are at or beyond LT level.

That's a bold statement buddy. I'm afraid it requires some evidence.

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
Prove this.

Scathan solos. What feats does scathan have the proves your statement? I want evidence that he solo the freakin endless.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by iceman24567
What feats does scathan have the proves your statement? I want evidence that he solo the freakin endless.

He muzzled Protege, a being that even LT trembled in fear with.
And I don't think the Endless is/are stronger or more powerful than LT, since there is no on-panel evidence to support such claims.

Rorschach
Originally posted by quanchi112
Prove this.

Scathan solos.

Scathan isn't in this battle...

leonheartmm
any single endless solos this easily. dont be ridiculous people, the celestials are nothing to the endless. the domain of the endless stretches across all of creation.

morpheus would easily solo this.

iceman24567
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
He muzzled Protege, a being that even LT trembled in fear with.
And I don't think the Endless is/are stronger or more powerful than LT, since there is no on-panel evidence to support such claims. So Scathan will muzzle the Endless? What the heck will that accomplish?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.