Lucifer Morningstar vs. The Source

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CosmicSurfer
battle takes place in the void. Who takes it?

Erik-Lensherr
Lucifer.

Utrigita
Out of interest Why Erik?

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Utrigita
Out of interest Why Erik?

This

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/th_Lucifer123.jpg

Not to mention the fact that the Source has shown absolutley nothing to make me think it's able to take on Lucifer.

carnage52
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
This

Not to mention the fact that the Source has shown absolutley nothing to make me think it's able to take on Lucifer. lol source got ignored, laughing out loud

Utrigita
This

Not to mention the fact that the Source has shown absolutley nothing to make me think it's able to take on Lucifer.

Cool Thanks Erik.

Wouldn't that make Lucifer insanely powerful considering how the source is basically empowering everything in the DC comics?

Erik-Lensherr
Yeah, Lucifer is insanely powerfull.

Utrigita
Which the scan also speaks for. Thanks again Erik.

Erik-Lensherr
Your welcome.

quanchi112
Yeah, Lucifer is insanely powerfull. To me he may be more powerful than the Source but was meh in dong anyways.

vlaaad12345
Thanos was meh in inf gauntlet,lt was meh against protege.

fangirl101
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Thanos was meh in inf gauntlet.

Pretty Much.

quanchi112
Thanos was meh in inf gauntlet,lt was meh against protege. Well you are welcome to your opinion but imo ig wwas twice as impressive as the Source in dong by feats and what it actually had power over. You couldnt just tap into it like Ds did with the Source also.

Protege was that big of a threat imo.

leonidas
source seemed very . . . disappointing in the death of the new gods arc . . . erm

Erik-Lensherr
Well, considering the power Darkseid was tapping, it's not really dissapointing.

I also got a 'Emperor Palpatine' vibe from all of that.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by quanchi112
Well you are welcome to your opinion but imo ig wwas twice as impressive as the Source in dong by feats and what it actually had power over. You couldnt just tap into it like Ds did with the Source also.

Protege was that big of a threat imo.
He didnt just lol tap into the sources power,if you actually read the comic you would know wtf your talking about which you dont atm,and LOL Ig feats beating sources?the source created hundreds of thousands of practically cosmic cube level beings along with a universe that can fit the dc multiverse in it several trillion times and did that all while greatly weakened,long story short your dumb the source would stomp the IG and you need to stfu about dotng.

quanchi112
Originally posted by leonidas
source seemed very . . . disappointing in the death of the new gods arc . . . erm Agreed.

He didnt just lol tap into the sources power,if you actually read the comic you would know wtf your talking about which you dont atm,and LOL Ig feats beating sources?the source created hundreds of thousands of practically cosmic cube level beings along with a universe that can fit the dc multiverse in it several trillion times and did that all while greatly weakened,long story short your dumb the source would stomp the IG and you need to stfu about dotng. Prove they were that powerful. They werent it was godly bonding and Ds was tapping into the Sources power as well thats why he couldnt destroy the Source and was instead going to keep him prisoner.

The ig could take out half the universe with a snap of the fingers but what did the Source do that was so impressive in this story? Hunt the new gods down one by one whereas the ig could have killed them with a quick snap of the fingers friend.

vlaaad12345
Agreed.

Prove they were that powerful. They werent it was godly bonding and Ds was tapping into the Sources power as well thats why he couldnt destroy the Source and was instead going to keep him prisoner.

The ig could take out half the universe with a snap of the fingers but what did the Source do that was so impressive in this story? Hunt the new gods down one by one whereas the ig could have killed them with a quick snap of the fingers friend.
Your so ****ing dumb,even a fodder new god in their real form can hold a universe in their hand,darkseid had hundreds of thousands of new gods souls powers and they were all amped 10x over and then used the sources power show me ig being that powerful o wait you cant,the ig can take out half a universe in a snap what did the source do?create a inf universe that makes the entire dc multiverse look like a drop of water in the ocean and the entire new gods race,your freaking dumb im not responding to you anymore and your going on ignore,troll away at someone else.

Mr Master

and LOL Ig feats beating sources?
the source created hundreds of thousands of practically cosmic cube level beings along with a universe that can fit the dc multiverse in it several trillion times
and did that all while greatly weakened
"hundreds of thousands CC levels beings" ...

Sounds interesting ... where is this stated, and/or depicted?

"a universe that can fit the dc multiverse in it several trillion times"

Sound's interesting ... where is this stated, and/or depicted?

4 Gems (Power/Mind/Soul/Space) created countless UniverseS back to back
while simultaneously stacking them on top of one another.

These same 4 Gems were about to collapse the Omniverse.

2 Gems (Reality/Time) nullified all those UniverseS in one move,
then proceeded to created a single Universe to replace them that saved the Omniverse.

Now, imagine what the 6 Gems combined are capable of. smile

the source would stomp the IG
This can't be proven good friend.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mr Master

then proceeded to created a single Universe to replace them that saved the Omniverse.

Well he's going from the fact that the 4th world is gigantic compared to the combined realities of the 3rd Dimension. The 4th world is a universe and to that end, it would take thousands and thousands of universes of the 3rd dimension to fill it up.

quanchi112
Your so ****ing dumb,even a fodder new god in their real form can hold a universe in their hand,darkseid had hundreds of thousands of new gods souls powers and they were all amped 10x over and then used the sources power show me ig being that powerful o wait you cant,the ig can take out half a universe in a snap what did the source do?create a inf universe that makes the entire dc multiverse look like a drop of water in the ocean and the entire new gods race,your freaking dumb im not responding to you anymore and your going on ignore,troll away at someone else. Again I am giving my opinion so please cease and desist with the insults please.

Please point out what the Source or Darkseid actuaally did that so impressed you? Quit with the hyperbole please and tell me. Because the way I see it the ig gives you complete mastery over time,space,reality,power,mind, and soul. Explain the Source's power or Darkseid's at the time of this battle please.

Again you claim the new gods can hold universes in their hands and still lose to Superman. Doomsday came to apokolips and beat down Darkseid so does that mean he can destroy universes as well? I am trying to follow your logic here but I cant seem to do so.

Again in genesis the entire power of the godwave was less than infinite. Not impressive at all imo.

Mr Master

what did the source do?

create a inf universe that makes the entire dc multiverse

look like a drop of water in the ocean
This sounds like classic Beyonder.

fangirl101
Again I am giving my opinion so please cease and desist with the insults please.

Please point out what the Source or Darkseid actuaally did that so impressed you? Quit with the hyperbole please and tell me. Because the way I see it the ig gives you complete mastery over time,space,reality,power,mind, and soul. Explain the Source's power or Darkseid's at the time of this battle please.

Again you claim the new gods can hold universes in their hands and still lose to Superman. Doomsday came to apokolips and beat down Darkseid so does that mean he can destroy universes as well? I am trying to follow your logic here but I cant seem to do so.

Again in genesis the entire power of the godwave was less than infinite. Not impressive at all imo.

Has Superman ever beaten a New God in thier true form?

quanchi112
This sounds like classic Beyonder,
you sure you're not confusing the two? I think he is confusing the two. I read dong and there was nowhere near the level of power being thrown around like he describes imo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
Has Superman ever beaten a New God in thier true form? Yes.

fangirl101
I think he is confusing the two. I read dong and there was nowhere near the level of power being thrown around like he describes imo.

All one has to do is read the HISTORY of the New Gods. You can't just Read DOTNG and take it all at face value. You have to look at the Godwave, The Source before it's merger, The ALE being and how powerful it is, All the different aspects of the ALE, How Even Mxy gives the ALE credit as being himself plus Batmite etc. You also have to look at how big the 4th world is compared to any single DCU.

fangirl101
Yes.

Now you are flat out not telling the truth.

leonidas
Well, considering the power Darkseid was tapping, it's not really dissapointing.

I also got a 'Emperor Palpatine' vibe from all of that.

true about palpatine, i guess, but the power he was tapping was basically the source's power. and the whole 'each soul increases the power exponentially' was REALLY a stretch in my mind and in general failed miserably for me as a plot point. erm

the source was hindered ( and i realize it was incomplete) by an awful lot of things (explained away in a muddled, hard-to-believe rush in typical starlin fashion) and what was worse to me was the fact that it was forced to divide (injured, really) by the combined powers of 3 skyfathers.

perhaps they are more powerful than their marvel personas, but even still, that was enormously disappointing to me. dotng greatly lessened the power of the source in my eyes and pretty much wrecked the enigma of the source. i'd say 'king kirby' would be less than pleased with how the whole thing worked out.

it's official in my eyes: starlin sucks. which is unfortunate because there was a time when he was the undisputed man . . . sad

quanchi112
All one has to do is read the HISTORY of the New Gods. You can't just Read DOTNG and take it all at face value. You have to look at the Godwave, The Source before it's merger, The ALE being and how powerful it is, All the different aspects of the ALE, How Even Mxy gives the ALE credit as being himself plus Batmite etc. You also have to look at how big the 4th world is compared to any single DCU. I read dong. I liked the story but the Source was nowhere near as impressive as to what I thought he was capable of. He needed Orion to help him defeat Darkseid and he needed Superman to distract him to even summon him.Originally posted by fangirl101
Now you are flat out not telling the truth.
These are fifth world new gods. Not fourth world huge difference friend.

fangirl101
true about palpatine, i guess, but the power he was tapping was basically the source's power. and the whole 'each soul increases the power exponentially' was REALLY a stretch in my mind and in general failed miserably for me as a plot point. erm

the source was hindered ( and i realize it was incomplete) by an awful lot of things (explained away in a muddled, hard-to-believe rush in typical starlin fashion) and what was worse to me was the fact that it was forced to divide (injured, really) by the combined powers of 3 skyfathers.

perhaps they are more powerful than their marvel personas, but even still, that was enormously disappointing to me. dotng greatly lessened the power of the source in my eyes and pretty much wrecked the enigma of the source. i'd say 'king kirby' would be less than pleased with how the whole thing worked out.

it's official in my eyes: starlin sucks. which is unfortunate because there was a time when he was the undisputed man . . . sad
Starlin said that many people would be disappointed with his source. He was upset because His ALE was retconned out. So he came up with an ugly story to make it fit. If it's any consolation, His source being is just one aspect of the true source, which is also depicted in Vertigo.

fangirl101
I read dong. I liked the story but the Source was nowhere near as impressive as to what I thought he was capable of. He needed Orion to help him defeat Darkseid and he needed Superman to distract him to even summon him.
These are fifth world new gods. Not fourth world huge difference friend.

Has Superman ever defeated a 4th World New God in thier True Gigantic Form?

quanchi112
Starlin said that many people would be disappointed with his source. He was upset because His ALE was retconned out. So he came up with an ugly story to make it fit. If it's any consolation, His source being is just one aspect of the true source, which is also depicted in Vertigo. Starlin did a good job imo. The Source although not quite as powerful as some had suspected was still powerful enough to affect dimensions and destroy ten miles of planet. Not too shabby just not all powerful like some had previously thought.

The rest of your post is speculation.

leonidas
Starlin said that many people would be disappointed with his source. He was upset because His ALE was retconned out. So he came up with an ugly story to make it fit. If it's any consolation, His source being is just one aspect of the true source, which is also depicted in Vertigo.

hm, that is interesting. when it merged, i'd thought that was the entirety of the source. do you have some proof that there is another aspect, or are you supposing there must be another aspect?

quanchi112
Has Superman ever defeated a 4th World New God in thier True Gigantic Form? When did this happen? I saw Darkseid become a giant when he tapped into jimmy olsens powers. What instance are you referring to?

vlaaad12345

Idk about cube beings but he created hundreds of thousands of beings who can create and crush whole universes in his hands(kinda like what kubik was going to do, as seen in this scan bellow).

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/newgod.jpg
and about the universe he created the 4th world as well which as you can see here each of these planets is the size of earthhttp://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/NewGods2.jpg
for entire planets to be that small compared to simply a person in the 4th world not even imaging how small those planets are compared to an actual planet in the 4th world the number is staggering not to mention if they are even considering like dc does alot that each earth shown actually=a inf universe,and the thing to keep in mind was his was in a very diminished state of power when he did this,if we go by 2 halves he is 2x stronger when he merged but if we use the godly bonding like he used on the new gods he would have been 10x stronger.....as you can see the source is no pushover and im tired of quans shit talking/stupidity.

fangirl101
hm, that is interesting. when it merged, i'd thought that was the entirety of the source. do you have some proof that there is another aspect, or are you supposing there must be another aspect?

Well, The Spectre had different Aspects. So does Mike the arc angel. I'm assuming that all of the higher up beings who are directly connected to God are have multi-aspects. Even the ALE itself had Multi-versions of itself. And of course, Starlins story will once again, be retconned. They always are.

quanchi112
Idk about cube beings but he created hundreds of thousands of beings who can create and crush whole universes in his hands(kinda like what kubik was going to do as seen in this scan).

and about the universe he created the 4th world as well which as you can see here each of these planets is the size of earthhttp://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/NewGods2.jpg
for entire planets to be that small compared to simply a person in the 4th world not even imaging how small those planets are compared to an actual planet in the 4th world the number is staggering not to mention if they are even considering like dc does alot that each earth shown actually=a inf universe,and the thing to keep in mind was his was in a very diminished state of power when he did this,if we go by 2 halves he is 2x stronger when he merged but if we use the godly bonding like he used on the new gods he would have been 10x stronger.....as you can see the source is no pushover and im tired of quans shit talking/stupidity. No one said the Source was a pushover friend. But Seid easily tapped into his power and rendered him impotent.

Again in dong where are the incredible feats because it seems to me you are just making thing sup with no definitive proof as to support your theories.

When new gods come to earth they boomtube to our size. When characters boomtube there they are new god size. Supergirl got their with magic and they werent the size of planets just bigger. Doomsday also just went there and dominated all of Apokolips and he wasnt boomtubed there.

fangirl101
No one said the Source was a pushover friend. But Seid easily tapped into his power and rendered him impotent.

Again in dong where are the incredible feats because it seems to me you are just making thing sup with no definitive proof as to support your theories.

When new gods come to earth they boomtube to our size. When characters boomtube there they are new god size. Supergirl got their with magic and they werent the size of planets just bigger. Doomsday also just went there and dominated all of Apokolips and he wasnt boomtubed there.

Doomsday adapts.
As for Seid tapping into the sources power, that isn't a strike against the Source. You are acting as if DS is some dumb being. He's one of the smartest beings ever. He calculated and made moves for like two years. He'd been knowing the DOTNG was coming and had been prepping for it. Ug. You down play DC so much.

Mr Master

Idk about cube beings but he created hundreds of thousands of beings who can create and crush whole universes in his hands(kinda like what kubik was going to do, as seen in this scan bellow).

Beautiful, impressive, they are definitely at-least Cube being level. thumb up

for entire planets to be that small compared to simply a person in the 4th world not even imaging how small those planets are compared to an actual planet in the 4th world the number is staggering not to mention if they are even considering like dc does alot that each earth shown actually=a inf universe,and the thing to keep in mind was his was in a very diminished state of power when he did this,if we go by 2 halves he is 2x stronger when he merged but if we use the godly bonding like he used on the new gods he would have been 10x stronger.....
Hmm ... that's also impressive,
but I wouldn't tag the number you threw on it based on that scan.
"the trillions of times bigger part" I'm talking about.

There's an infinite amount of Galaxies in each Universe,
and in comparison with each Galaxy, a planet is a marble just like in that scan.

As I'm sure you're realizing,
this doesn't mean each Universe is any bigger than a normal Universe.

as you can see the source is no pushover
and im tired of quans shit talking/stupidity.
Source has to be uber, no doubt.

But there really is no need for any of us to insult each other so aggresively,
you can use wit, or some cool sarcasm to get your frustration across,
without it looking dis-pleasing. smile

Whether quan is right or wrong, reasonalbe or intransigent,
he doesn't insult, which is why regardless of his opinion (supported or un-supported)
I'm never offended by his posts.

Now certified trolls are another matter,
they post with spite, or just jump into threads to oppose whatever you post,
no matter how right you are, this is irritating,
but I've since learned, the best defense against this is placing them in your ignore list.

I had a troll following me around for a couple of years, literally,
nowadays,
he doesn't exist anymore,
cause his posts always contain an empty space on my screen, (on ignore)
and it's wonderful.

vlaaad12345
Beautiful, impressive, they are definitely at-least Cube being level. thumb up

Hmm ... that's also impressive,
but I wouldn't tag the number you threw on it based on that scan.
"the trillions of times bigger part" I'm talking about.

There's an infinite amount of Galaxies in each Universe,
and in comparison with each Galaxy, a planet is a marble just like in that scan.

As I'm sure you're realizing,
this doesn't mean each Universe is any bigger than a normal Universe.

Well im simply comparing worlds in each universe for a estimate on how big the 4th must actually be,and for earth sized planets to be as small as marbles to just a human sized person in the 4th world and then comparing it how small those are to an actual planet in the 4th world it comes out to more than trillions,and yea I put quan on ignore im tired of dealing with him.

quanchi112
Doomsday adapts.
As for Seid tapping into the sources power, that isn't a strike against the Source. You are acting as if DS is some dumb being. He's one of the smartest beings ever. He calculated and made moves for like two years. He'd been knowing the DOTNG was coming and had been prepping for it. Ug. You down play DC so much. Doomsday doesnt change size. When has he?

Darkseid isnt a stupid being by any stretch of the imagination.

I love dc and marvel. Both have pluses and minuses. I call it how I see it is all.

He made moves for years in advance but all that was needed was Superman's interference and his plans went up like a puff of smoke. He doesnt see the whole picture and usually loses before achieving the goal he set out for himself.

Mr Master

Well im simply comparing worlds in each universe for a estimate on how big the 4th must actually be,and for earth sized planets to be as small as marbles to just a human sized person in the 4th world and then comparing it how small those are to an actual planet in the 4th world it comes out to more than trillions
I hear you, but, I have to disagree.

There's no way you anyone can prove
that Universe is trillions of times bigger than the DC Multiverse based on that.

I believe my Galaxy to Planet size ratio comparison explains that perfectly.

fangirl101
Doomsday doesnt change size. When has he?

Darkseid isnt a stupid being by any stretch of the imagination.

I love dc and marvel. Both have pluses and minuses. I call it how I see it is all.

He made moves for years in advance but all that was needed was Superman's interference and his plans went up like a puff of smoke. He doesnt see the whole picture and usually loses before achieving the goal he set out for himself.

Just like DS was making plans, the source was too. Superman was one of the Sources plans. Next.

vlaaad12345
I hear you, but, I have to disagree.

There's no way you anyone can prove
that Universe is trillions of times bigger than the DC Multiverse based on that.

I believe my Galaxy to Planet size ratio comparison explains that perfectly.
Well we know the 4th world is a universe just like any other just alot bigger obviously,it has stars galaxies ect just like a normal one just scaled up,lets just agree that the source making the entire 4th world+all those hundreds of thousands of new gods while being depowered is a fairly impressive feat.

quanchi112
Just like DS was making plans, the source was too. Superman was one of the Sources plans. Next. No Superman was a variable neither had accounted for. The Source took advantage of the distraction and deployed Orion who made Ds outright retreat.

Mr Master

Well we know the 4th world is a universe just like any other just alot bigger obviously,it has stars galaxies ect just like a normal one just scaled up,lets just agree that the source making the entire 4th world+all those hundreds of thousands of new gods while being depowered is a fairly impressive feat.
thumb up ... Heck yea,
especially considering that each was playing with a universe,
that's monstrous,
and based on that, the Source is uber, and yes, very impressive.

Is there any more info on what type of realities they were, (pocket universes perhaps)
he said "twisted universes"
what does that mean?

I'm not suggesting anything, just asking. smile

fangirl101
thumb up ... Heck yea,
especially considering that each was playing with a universe,
that's monstrous,
and based on that, the Source is uber, and yes, very impressive.

Hence why we have the problem of the New Gods. In thier true forms, they are supposed to be Uber. Whent hey boom tube, they become little more than Super heroes.

Mr Master

Hence why we have the problem of the New Gods. In thier true forms, they are supposed to be Uber. Whent hey boom tube, they become little more than Super heroes.
Let's try and have a sensible heart to heart. smile

Ok, why is that?

quanchi112
Hence why we have the problem of the New Gods. In thier true forms, they are supposed to be Uber. Whent hey boom tube, they become little more than Super heroes. The fourth world new gods interacted as equals basically to Superman and such. Whether they came to him or he came to them it was all on equal ground. They cant just destroy earth if they want to. Now the fifth world new gods seem to be much more powerful. But lets wait until final crisis gets going before we start bringing that up yet.

fangirl101
Let's try and have a sensible heart to heart. smile

Ok, why is that?

The Boom Tubes desize and depower the New Gods from thier true forms. thier true forms would be too much. Gigantic. Like so big they would destroy planets with thier presence. That is the way the original story had intended.

fangirl101
The fourth world new gods interacted as equals basically to Superman and such. Whether they came to him or he came to them it was all on equal ground. They cant just destroy earth if they want to. Now the fifth world new gods seem to be much more powerful. But lets wait until final crisis gets going before we start bringing that up yet. What the HELL does this have to do with the conversation at hand? We aren't talking about the 5th World new Gods.

quanchi112
The Boom Tubes desize and depower the New Gods from thier true forms. thier true forms would be too much. Gigantic. Like so big they would destroy planets with thier presence. That is the way the original story had intended. Yes but things have changed drastically. Supergirl got there without a boomtube and the new gods were nowhere near that size.

fangirl101
Yes but things have changed drastically. Supergirl got there without a boomtube and the new gods were nowhere near that size.

Supergirl was an angel. Who's to say she didn't alter her size? She was still mighter than even Despero. And she still got One shotted.

guy222
LM wins

quanchi112
Supergirl was an angel. Who's to say she didn't alter her size? She was still mighter than even Despero. And she still got One shotted. Doomsday got there to without a boomtube and he is no angel. Point is when the new gods come to earth or when characters come to their crib its usually equal ground and Supergirl got there by magical means and they werent anywhere near the size as to which you were describing.

guy222
Who wins, buddy. Lucy or the Source

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
Who wins, buddy. Lucy or the Source Lucy stomps him. The Source isnt impressive at all.

fangirl101
Doomsday got there to without a boomtube and he is no angel. Point is when the new gods come to earth or when characters come to their crib its usually equal ground and Supergirl got there by magical means and they werent anywhere near the size as to which you were describing.

No. that would be an editorial inconsistancy. The established canon is that the boom tubes alter the size of the travelers. We dont' know what happened while DD traveled to the 4th world. The ESTABLISHED CANON IS IN THE NEW GODS SERIES.

guy222
Lucy does win

kevdude
For the being that created everything to countdown to infinite crisis to final crisis and everything else it has been setting up to rejoin with the other half it lost and you think The Source isn't impressive?? You still think DS defeated The Source?? Heck The Source was still setting up Odin and the other Old Gods for the battle of Ragnarok and it allowed it to happen, should make you think about your theories wink

llagrok
Protip: Air Legend will come in to try and discredit Lucifer's feats in 10

quanchi112
No. that would be an editorial inconsistancy. The established canon is that the boom tubes alter the size of the travelers. We dont' know what happened while DD traveled to the 4th world. The ESTABLISHED CANON IS IN THE NEW GODS SERIES. Its call canon. I brought up two instances outside of boomtubes. Originally posted by kevdude
For the being that created everything to countdown to infinite crisis to final crisis and everything else it has been setting up to rejoin with the other half it lost and you think The Source isn't impressive?? You still think DS defeated The Source?? Heck The Source was still setting up Odin and the other Old Gods for the battle of Ragnarok and it allowed it to happen, should make you think about your theories wink The Source failed to impress me in this story is all. Its my opinion. I mean what did he really do in this story that so impressed you?
Originally posted by llagrok
Protip: Air Legend will come in to try and discredit Lucifer's feats in 10 Air legend is back from his ban and you go and bait him.

fangirl101
Its call canon. I brought up two instances outside of boomtubes. The Source failed to impress me in this story is all. Its my opinion. I mean what did he really do in this story that so impressed you?
Air legend is back from his ban and you go and bait him.

You could use one. You bait and flame too much. And you don't follow forum rules when it comes to debating. Really really really you don't.

Raoul
Protip: Air Legend will come in to try and discredit Lucifer's feats in 10

kris, stop baiting, you have no idea how close you are to another warning, and another one for you would mean a ban...

quan, just... stop. you aren't fooling anyone.

fangirl, it isnt necessary for you to tell anyone they arent following the rules, whether they are or not...

llagrok
Originally posted by Raoul
kris, stop baiting, you have no idea how close you are to another warning, and another one for you would mean a ban...

quan, just... stop. you aren't fooling anyone.

fangirl, it isnt necessary for you to tell anyone they arent following the rules, whether they are or not...

And that would be the end of the my world cool

I speak truth, and you know it.

Raoul
And that would be the end of the my world cool

I speak truth, and you know it.

its up to you... srug

leonheartmm
the source is uber powerful. on the other hand, lucifer himself stood on the shoulder of the source to watch creation and completely IGNORED the source{compare this to darksied with the anti life equation who cudnt even get throuught the wall with his power} and the source dared not even try to converse with lucifer. morningstar wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.