Flash (Wally) and Zoom in the Gauntlet of DOOM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
How far does the speedy duo get in the gauntlet? They're restored fully before each level.

All fights take place in an enclosed adamantium football-sized stadium.

1. WWHulk
2. Wonder Woman
3. Superman
4. Silver Surfer
5. Thanos
6. Darkseid

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/16263/351783-198079-zoom_super.jpg

Erik-Lensherr
Clear it.

Bouboumaster
Stop at five, who should be above 6.

Aztec123
I can see them clearing the guantlet, but they will have trouble with Darkseid. But, then again doenst darkseid have super speed?
Moreover, if i'm not mistaken, darkseid once tagged the flash with his omega beams. I dont exactly remember when, but it also comes down if they are only punching each other imo.

Galan007
Originally posted by Aztec123
Moreover, if i'm not mistaken, darkseid once tagged the flash with his omega beams. You're probably referring to the old ass scan, in which Flash was running through an alien city, Darky appeared in front of him, finished a sentence, then Flashed finished 2-3 sentences, before Darky finally eye-beamed him for the KO.

Yeaah.... Wouldn't happen in a PIS free scenario. nope

george '06
6 or Clear

The Pict
Clear it more than likely

-K-M-
Originally posted by Galan007
You're probably referring to the old ass scan, in which Flash was running through an alien city, Darky appeared in front of him, finished a sentence, then Flashed finished 2-3 sentences, before Darky finally eye-beamed him for the KO.

Yeaah.... Wouldn't happen in a PIS free scenario. nope

Flash is merely a fast talker shifty

golem370
Everybody after 3 should win

Galan007
Originally posted by -K-M-
Mungi is merely a fast talker shifty 313

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.