Boba and Jango Fett Vs. ROTS Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthCuddles
ROTJ Boba Fett and AOTC Jango Fett Vs. Rots Anakin

location- Tatooine

darthsith19
With all the lasers, missles/rockets, flames, poison darts ect. flying around, I think the Fett's likely take it, however, it is highly possibly that one of the Fett's bites the dust. Anakin's offensive Force Attacks are quite capable of injuring or killing a Fett.

This is a different thread that I made a long time ago but it is slightly similar:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=405009

Darth Subjekt
No offense, but there's no way that the Fetts would kill Anakin. They might hurt him, but he'd be the victor. Only way they would win is somehow he didn't know they were there. Like when Jango killed Zam... he could have then easily aimed 6 inches to the left, but that version of Anakin is far behind his ROTS incarnation.

darthsith19
How will Anakin win, then, with rockets flying at him?

Tangible God
Can't help but wonder at Anakin's ability to avoid or stop the rockets.

Man of Christ
Ok its analysis time.

as we see in rots, anakin is a pretty good jumper, so if a rocket were fired, he has 2 options,

a) use the force to pick up a projectile and hurl it at the rocket
b) do a "you underestimate my power" jump and land out of the blast radius completely safe

djem so which is anakin's chosen form, sends blaster bolts back at their origin so blasters wont help the assasins here.

he can use the force to ragdoll them around or slice them to ribbons.

either way, jango goes down first as boba is better.

then boba goes down

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by darthsith19
How will Anakin win, then, with rockets flying at him?

Do you really think that Anakin is some talentless feeb that can take out a couple of assassin bounty hunters?

So let me see if I got this right... Anakin can single handedly DESTROY and EMBARRASS Count Dooku, one of the best swordsman ever, but he can dodge a rocket? As i seem to recall, those rockets don't do a hell of a lot, as one hit like three feet in front of OB1 and just threw him about five or six feet. I'm fairly confident that ROTS Anakin is a good bit better and physically more resilient that AOTC OB1.

It would be hard to shoot a rocket when you're being choked or have a lightsaber up your ass.

OMG-Toothpaste
I'd just like to point out that Boba Fett almost took out Vader with his own light saber in the Han Solo Adventures 3 in 1 novel, and since (because George Lucas changed CJ Cherry's storyline so much) Vader is Anikan I think he would most likely lose to both Fetts at once.

Also Jango Fett kicked the crap out of Ben Kenobi on Kamino, and Ben had beaten Anikan in ROTS, so I strongly side with the Fetts here.

And Anikan has one major flaw, he is too hot headed and gets agitated easily, so likely he won't be able to keep his cool for too long and may act without thinking things through.

Galan007
Originally posted by OMG-Toothpaste
Also Jango Fett kicked the crap out of Ben Kenobi on Kamino, and Ben had beaten Anikan in ROTS, so I strongly side with the Fetts here. Ahh, the fight in which Ben seemed to completely forget that he is a friggin' JEDI, and actually has force-powers.

Yeah, not a good way to gauge..... Anything, really.

OMG-Toothpaste
Well yes Obiwan didn't use his force powers, but Boba along with his father would still give Anakin a run for his money.

And one thing about force powers is they require a certain amount of concentration. Their telekinesis depends strongly on how large their subject is, and some beings do have the will power to resist the brunt of a force push and prevent themselves from being thrown about.

Darth Subjekt
uh... what? Vader - mechanical Vader that is, fights nothing like Anakin. It's physically impossible, so really that point is moot.

That's nice that Jango did something to OB1, however, Ob1 is not Anakin nor is he anywhere near as aggressive.

He got pissed in ROTS cause it had to do with his wife, best friend who he felt betrayed him, and the remorse he was feeling after being twisted by the dark side and doing horrible things to the ones he once loved. Dooku was trying extremely hard to piss Anakin off (with whom Anakin had a personal beef with) and look what it got him... dead. All Anakin had to do to destroy Dooku was "decide" and that's all it took. So please explain to me how a couple of bounty hunters are going to piss him off like he was with OB1.

Galan007
Well yes Obiwan didn't use his force powers, Then why bring that instance up as if it holds water here? It was little more than a h2h fight. thumb down

but Boba along with his father would still give Anakin a run for his money How, again?

Man of Christ
I'd just like to point out that Boba Fett almost took out Vader with his own light saber in the Han Solo Adventures 3 in 1 novel, and since (because George Lucas changed CJ Cherry's storyline so much) Vader is Anikan I think he would most likely lose to both Fetts at once.

Also Jango Fett kicked the crap out of Ben Kenobi on Kamino, and Ben had beaten Anikan in ROTS, so I strongly side with the Fetts here.

And Anikan has one major flaw, he is too hot headed and gets agitated easily, so likely he won't be able to keep his cool for too long and may act without thinking things through.

while there are many points in your statement with which i disagree

suffice it to say this:

If it only took 2 bounty hunters to kill anakin then there is no way he could have survived the clone wars.

he had killed people far above jango and boba combined.

Ie dooku, asajj, techno union, countless droids, the list goes on and on.

the bounty hunters get decimated.

OMG-Toothpaste
Well let's remember that these are Mandalorian bounty hunters, and Mandalorians are the most battle hardy beings in the star wars galaxy and are trained from a young age to be warriors.

The Mandalorians also killed a good number of Jedi in one on one fights during the Mandalorian War.

Also these are the most infamous bounty hunters in the Galaxy everyone in the crime business knows who they are and what they are capable of.

Man of Christ
Well let's remember that these are Mandalorian bounty hunters, and Mandalorians are the most battle hardy beings in the star wars galaxy and are trained from a young age to be warriors.

The Mandalorians also killed a good number of Jedi in one on one fights during the Mandalorian War.

Also these are the most infamous bounty hunters in the Galaxy everyone in the crime business knows who they are and what they are capable of.

high tech weapons and a ruthless demeanor do not compare to a high mastery in the force.

why do u think mace was able to make such short work of jango

OMG-Toothpaste
Jango was just hit by the reek remember, his jet pack was damaged and he had to grab his gun off the ground. Mace merely took advantage of the opportunity

Man of Christ
Jango was just hit by the reek remember, his jet pack was damaged and he had to grab his gun off the ground. Mace merely took advantage of the opportunity

thats not quite accurate, as you will recall: jango had already retrieved his gun and fired repeatedly at mace, missing horribly when mace cut his weapon in half then beheaded him.

so jango had the chance he was just nothing compared to high force mastery.

OMG-Toothpaste
Alright I'll give that one to you, but I still think that the bounty hunters would at least prove a challenge to the ROTS Anikan if they had all their equipment and were at their prime

Superboy Prime
They would make him sweat for it all right, but I don't see them winning.

Case in point Obi-Wan wasn't trying to kill Jango or anything when they fought on Kamino. And Obi was also being targeted by Slave 1. ROTS Anakin(Assuming its Vader) would be a whole different deal since he will go straight for the kill.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Man of Christ
thats not quite accurate, as you will recall: jango had already retrieved his gun and fired repeatedly at mace, missing horribly when mace cut his weapon in half then beheaded him.

so jango had the chance he was just nothing compared to high force mastery.

yeah but his point is valid, in that jango was at a complete disadvantage with his jet back broken.. and was only firing away with 1 gun..

if he was like that in his fight against Obi1, then Obi1 would have finished him just as quickly.

Darth Subjekt
well those are the things that you have to plan for in battle. If he were really that good, he wouldn't have put himself in that position to even get hit by the reek or whatever it was.

Even still, that'd be like saying if Anakin disabled their jetpacks off the bat, then he would have an unfair advantage. No. He would have just outsmarted and outclassed them.

You act like Anakin doesn't have intense force powers that could crush or separate their packs from them. Plus they (the Jedi, which included a younger and less powerful Anakin) had thousands of blaster fire shot at them while being pinned down to one location in the arena and managed to block them just fine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.