top 5 prepped feats of all time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
what prepped feats would make your all time list??

a few things to consider,what was achieved,how long it took and the personal power/intelligence of the person who accomplished the feat.

your views/opinions/lists please smile

Galan007
I thought it was impressive when Tony and Doom created a hand-held functional time machine, from the gadgetry in each of their respective armors, overnight.

leonidas
strange prepping to attempt his counter to the IG was pretty cool. may not have matched up very well, but still, it was quite a gathering of power.

doom prepping to steal galactus's power was impressive.

ult reed outwitting ult thanos while thanos had the cosmic cube recently was also very cool.

spidey's prep against morlun in their classic battle was also one that stands out for me.

must be some obvious ones i'm forgetting . . .

manjaro
how about in JLA from back in the day. the league just got done dusting off a dr. polaris who was juiced up on joker gas in the anarctic...gives them..mainly wally a lecture on preparedness, and boom they were all set to go there separate ways he was asked if he needed a ride. and what does he do? he just kicks some snow out of the way and reveled a JLA teleporter receiver and just rolled out in style

Badabing
Ra's almost defeating the JLA with Batman's notes was impressive imo. I'm waiting to see if Reed or Stark have any contingency plans already in place during Invasion.

Avlon
Originally posted by leonidas
strange prepping to attempt his counter to the IG was pretty cool. may not have matched up very well, but still, it was quite a gathering of power.

doom prepping to steal galactus's power was impressive.

ult reed outwitting ult thanos while thanos had the cosmic cube recently was also very cool.

spidey's prep against morlun in their classic battle was also one that stands out for me.

must be some obvious ones i'm forgetting . . .

I'd add Alexander bringing back the multiverse to top feats.

willRules
Originally posted by Badabing
Ra's almost defeating the JLA with Batman's notes was impressive imo. I'm waiting to see if Reed or Stark have any contingency plans already in place during Invasion.

Tower of Babel was an awesome story yes

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by willRules
Tower of Babel was an awesome story yes thumb up

psycho gundam
thanos raping marvel a few times.

Martian_mind
Not the most impressive,but i enjoyed Prometheus tearing through the JLA.

Endrict Nuul
Deathstorke owning JLA members

Lex breaking outta jail with a slinky......jokes.

Doom in Secret wars II

Eel O'Brian
Majestic inventing weapons in nanoseconds...

manjaro
well i guess doom programming his armor to learn magic spells just by recording other magicans gestures and incantations

TricksterPriest
Reed's Galactus Gun was pretty uber. How about Classic Strange restoring a destroyed universe?

Erik-Lensherr
Darkseid shifty

Scoobless
Anti.

Galactus.

Suit.

no expression

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Scoobless
Anti.

Galactus.

Suit.

no expression

This thread isn't called the top 5 retarded prep feats of all time.

no expression

Galan007
Anti.

Galactus.

Suit.

no expression Building a time machine overnight is >. ermm

Scoobless
Any fool can build a time machine, it takes a special kind of fool to build a hundred foot tall robot to punch a space god with.

janus77
Any fool can build a time machine, it takes a special kind of fool to build a hundred foot tall robot to punch a space god with.
ROFL!

you've just captured Reed's "genius" perfectly there!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Galan007
Building a time machine overnight is >. ermm

But were they willing to make something that costs a billions dollars a second to run?

janus77

Galan007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
But were they willing to make something that costs a billions dollars a second to run? Teh ghey. ermm

llagrok

And spend a nation's budget in a minute doing so.

Doctor-Alvis
But were they willing to make something that costs a billions dollars a second to run?
Only Reed would have the genius to build a robot that runs on broken economies.

willRules

Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Only Reed would have the genius to build a robot that runs on broken economies.

laughing Billions of Dollars? Broken Economies?

Dudes just imagine the scenario......

Reed: Oh no Susan, Galactus has returned to consume Earth....
Susan: Reed I'm a hot blond, what does that mean?
Reed: End of the world, dear.
Susan: Oh. Well thank goodness you're prepared with your anti-Galactus suit.
Reed: I'm afraid not, dear.
Susan: Why Reed?
Reed: Well you see Susan the suit costs billions of dollars a second to run? We could damage our economy.
Susan: .........
Reed: ..........
Susan: I'm a dumb blond, so let me just clarify this. You'd rather the world be consumed by Galactus, thus destroying all life on Earth and the planet itself because the cost of preventing it is a lot of money?
Reed:...............I hate you sometimes.........now I know why Hank Pym is a super hero misogynist............

Galactus: MMMMMMMMMMMMMM, after consuming the Earth, the Moon shall serve as a delightful dessert to cleanse the palate......

Doctor-Alvis
Eat the moon? That would be the Galactus equivalent of eating a turd.

Galan007
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Eat the moon? That would be the Galactus equivalent of eating a turd. Without the hope of there possibly being an undigested corn kernel, or peanut somewhere in it, to make the turd taste a smidge better. none

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.