Mike Vogel as Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
Do you think Mike Vogel should've play Venom Instead of Topher Grace?

Micheal_Myers
He looks like just as much of a pussy as Topher Grace....

BruceSkywalker
Until I see elsewhere, Topher Grace is still playing Venom

Toku King
No. Topher is a superior candidate for Brock.

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by laser7455
Do you think Mike Vogel should've play Venom Instead of Topher Grace?

No, Topher should stay as Eddie Brock.

steverules
Someone else shoulda played Venom...but not that guy

Neo Darkhalen
Neither of them....both can't carry the Venom mantle.

steverules
Tbh I dunno anyone who could play Eddie/Venom, although Topher woulda made a good spider-man

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Neither of them....both can't carry the Venom mantle.

What will you do if Grace returns Eddie/Venom?

Neo Darkhalen
you know there needs to be a third option on that poll that says, no they are both terrible actors to play Venom.

steverules
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
What will you do if Grace returns Eddie/Venom?

He was Eddie Brock Jr...I reckon what should happen is have another black symbiote crash on earth, it finds Eddie Brock Sr who has a hate for spider-man since spider-man killed E B jr. E B sr is a huge man who is a body builder, they combine to make venom and then you have your film where Eddie sr goes around saving people in a way that he seems fit, then he takes on a villain at the end, wins and then maybe he could be in spider-man 5 or 6 which could be called the return of venom.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by steverules
He was Eddie Brock Jr...I reckon what should happen is have another black symbiote crash on earth, it finds Eddie Brock Sr who has a hate for spider-man since spider-man killed E B jr. E B sr is a huge man who is a body builder, they combine to make venom and then you have your film where Eddie sr goes around saving people in a way that he seems fit, then he takes on a villain at the end, wins and then maybe he could be in spider-man 5 or 6 which could be called the return of venom.

Nice twist there steve. smile

steverules
Thanks, I was making it up as I went along

DigiMark007
We have venom threads. kthxbai

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.