Weird Dream

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zbucsz
About mars and what will come of earth. I had a dream about how mars was just like earth and then they had a war taking out all life with nukes.

dadudemon
Schnoz berries taste like schnoz berries.

yes

jaden101
yeah...uuuhhh...you might not want to post shit like this in the GDF...just a thought

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by zbucsz
About mars and what will come of earth. I had a dream about how mars was just like earth and then they had a war taking out all life with nukes.
One time, this colored man had a dream. It ended with him being shot.

Do us all a favor and make sure yours ends that way, too.

demon-lllama
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo

Do us all a favor and make sure yours ends that way, too. That's an interesting topic, but you'd need to make a private group if you want to talk.

Unless the OP knows how you're joking or if you two are serious with some other abstract thing, needless to say.. in your tone, you bringing up "colored man" itself is questionable. Your whole post just bites.

Yea, I'd like to sit here and talk about race, so it's questionable the nature of your crime.. I get banned from sites when I did nothing at all wrong, just because I actually want to post something about the topic and it's longer and I post more. Someone is impersonating a police on one of my sites right now, saying I can't have a site or I'll be arrested. He said nothing when I said basically he was stupid because they shut it down for you. He just wanted to arrest me because we were talking about race. I called the local police, and he said "your local sheriff does not matter." He doesn't talk. He don't answer QUESTIONS.

Nice dream, btw.. When you say take over life, you forget what "time" is.

Schecter

Do us all a favor and make sure yours ends that way, too.

lol

Robtard
Originally posted by demon-lllama
That's an interesting topic, but you'd need to make a private group if you want to talk.

Unless the OP knows how you're joking or if you two are serious with some other abstract thing, needless to say.. in your tone, you bringing up "colored man" itself is questionable. Your whole post just bites.

Yea, I'd like to sit here and talk about race, so it's questionable the nature of your crime.. I get banned from sites when I did nothing at all wrong, just because I actually want to post something about the topic and it's longer and I post more. Someone is impersonating a police on one of my sites right now, saying I can't have a site or I'll be arrested. He said nothing when I said basically he was stupid because they shut it down for you. He just wanted to arrest me because we were talking about race. I called the local police, and he said "your local sheriff does not matter." He doesn't talk. He don't answer QUESTIONS.

**** me! I read your garbage post and it doesn't even have a point. At least Zeal's was funny, asshat.

Zeal Ex Nihilo

DeathKap
Originally posted by demon-lllama
That's an interesting topic, but you'd need to make a private group if you want to talk.

What the heck is the point of this. No one brought up the subject and it has nothing to do with the subject.

Devil King

wow. You must be galactically important or something. It's almost like reality exists to hold you up. You have a gift, my friend.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by Devil King
wow. You must be galactically important or something. It's almost like reality exists to hold you up. You have a gift, my friend.
He's an indigo child.

Devil King
He's an indigo child.

I know what you mean, even though I don't know what an indigo child is.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by Devil King
I know what you mean, even though I don't know what an indigo child is.
I think it's the product of a white person, a dye tub, and an exorbitant amount of alcohol.

And yes, Carlos Mencia is not skilled in the funny. He seems to take the "shotgun" approach to comedy: blast everything in sight in a wide spread and you're liable to hit something.

(Hey, look, this thread sucks less now.)

Devil King
I think it's the product of a white person, a dye tub, and an exorbitant amount of alcohol.

And yes, Carlos Mencia is not skilled in the funny. He seems to take the "shotgun" approach to comedy: blast everything in sight in a wide spread and you're liable to hit something.

Or maybe it's because I'm psychic. Had you thought of that?

Zeal Ex Nihilo
I think my mind is now thoroughly blown.

AngryManatee

Yeah but it was more likely Mars' magnetic field commencing a "gtfo" that explains its current state. Can't wait for ours to do the same.

Deja~vu
He's an indigo child. laughing out loud
Oh, I wish I was one too, but darn I had to be born normal... sad

lord xyz
I think my mind is now thoroughly blown. Mine feels like it's dissolving.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by Deja~vu
laughing out loud
Oh, I wish I was one too, but darn I had to be born normal... sad
Consider yourself lucky. You could have been born an indigo child in a black body who would desperately want to switch bodies with a white indigo child because you're a dumb **** racist ***** named Corrina.

Bardock42
Originally posted by lord xyz
Mine feels like it's dissolving.

I wouldn't worry.

lil bitchiness
This whole thread is bizarre.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by dadudemon
Schnoz berries taste like schnoz berries.

yes

Supertroopers laughing

Deja~vu
I know someone who calls themselves Indigo....They are different and special at the same time....and NO, it's not me. LOL..it's my roommate...she is quite extraordinaire yet different in many ways on how she sees people. A healing person to others, never judgmental and easily hurt by her trust in people. She can percieve things that others cannot do...vibes.......... eek!

chillmeistergen
Debbie, you're mental, she's mental. She's probably a cell mate, not a room mate.

Phucked Up
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
Supertroopers laughing

Willy Wonka. no expression

Bicnarok
Mars, hmm odd

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by AngryManatee
Yeah but it was more likely Mars' magnetic field commencing a "gtfo" that explains its current state. Can't wait for ours to do the same.

So go off yourself no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.