Who runs the Beastly Gauntlet ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
The Beastly Gauntlet

1. Beast (Xmen The Last Stand)
2. Velociraptor (Jurassic Park)
3. Alien (Aliens)
4. Predator (Predator)
5. King Kong (King Kong 2007)
6. Alien Queen (AvP)
7. The Thing (Fantastic 4)
8. Venom (Spiderman 3)
9. Hulk (The Incredible Hulk 2008)
10. Godzilla (Godzilla 199?)

Who is the best contender?

(All are movie versions)

* Wolverine

* Blade

* Ironman

* Cyclops

* Green Goblin

* Scorpion (MK)

* Jedi Knight (Teenager, 1 year real-life combat experience)

-------------

- All characters get their standard equipment. e.g Goblin has his glider and some pumpkin bombs.

- Characters are allowed 7 hours to heal and restock/repair themselves and equipment.

Rogue Jedi
WTF are you talking about?

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
WTF are you talking about? a gauntlet is basically having one character face off against each character, like a tornament

that being said I think the jedi is the best

Rogue Jedi
does the Padawan have a saber?

Placidity
Yes... Now I'm thinking you're definately voting for the Jedi.

Just so this topic doesn't become too one-sided, remember that this is only a Jedi Knight with one year combat experience.

And we're talking about the movie versions. Just think of this Jedi as one of those that fell easily as if he/she was cannon fodder in the movies. Like one of those that got killed by Droids or Storm Troopers in the movies. (1. The end of Episode II, when alot died to a small droid army, 2. The Jedi temple slayings by Anakin and mostly Troopers).

Rogue Jedi
I didnt even notice Logan, I change my vote to Logan.

dadudemon
Wolverine. His very fast healing factor makes it a no brainer....but I have no idea how he's gonna get past Hulk. All the rest he should be able to take out.

Rogue Jedi
Can't believe I missed his name. laughing out loud

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
Wolverine. His very fast healing factor makes it a no brainer....but I have no idea how he's gonna get past Hulk. All the rest he should be able to take out.

He would have some trouble even before then.

The Predator might be able to stop him, that shoulder cannon could destroy enough tissue with repeated blast where it takes him out.

King Kong could tear him in two or rip-out limbs. His joints/ligaments aren't adamantium enforced.

The Alien Queen with the acid blood would be hard for Logan to deal with. Every hit he lays on her, acid would be tearing him up.

The Thing most likely has some high resilience to his claws, that might end it a stalemate, as neither could probably put each other down. Though the Thing is strong enough to tear him in twain like the Hulk has done.

If not, The Hulk would definitely stop him.

The Jedi with the saber and force would have the best chance, though slim.

Dark-Jaxx
Wolverine in the movies doesn't have adamantium on his joints or ligaments? Was that really said? Can't remember that part.

IMO the shoulder canon would not do much to him, Phoenix was turning people to dust with her powers, but could not kill Wolverine.

Though I think King Kong, and if not him then Alien Queen, can knock him out.

Blade prolly dies against the Predator.

Ironman prolly stops at Hulk.

Cyclops is hard to gauge, I am not really sure how powerful his beams actually are.

Green Goblin either stops at Venom or Hulk.

Scorpion...Well he can't die, so he should get to Thing, as I doubt he could kill Thing either.

The Jedi is hard to place. We don't see much of the average Jedi in the SW movies, they were being easily killed by Anakin, but Anakin is the chosen one and at that point one of the strongest Force users alive. For now I think he will stop at Hulk, but I am really not sure.

Robtard
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Wolverine in the movies doesn't have adamantium on his joints or ligaments? Was that really said? Can't remember that part.

This is what I am talking about, it seems unless something is spoofed to people in these movies, they can't deductively think.

Adamantium is solid, he would be a statue if he did have.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Robtard
This is what I am talking about, it seems unless something is spoofed to people in these movies, they can't deductively think.

Adamantium is solid, he would be a statue if he did have. In the 616(mainstream) comics they are, so meh. Though it really doesn't matter, Hulk does not need to rip him in half, he can KO him handily, lesser people have done it.

Blax_Hydralisk
Considering the Jedi would kill most of the contenders himself in a direct combat(most)...I'd say he has the best chance.

Beats 1-8 without too much trouble. Beats Hulk pretty easily, since he's much faster and Huc doesn't have a a good regen factor in the '08 version. Even if it does, Jedi wins via decapitation.

Goes down to Godzilla though. None of the contenders in this gauntlet have guns big enough to take out Godzilla, 'cept maybe Green Goblin.

Dark-Jaxx
Green Goblin MIGHT be able to take out a chunk of its head, I agree, but I still think Venom takes him down.

ragesRemorse
No one from that list could run that gauntlet successfully. If these were the characters from the comics or expanded literature I would say Wolverine has a decent chance.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Green Goblin MIGHT be able to take out a chunk of its head, I agree, but I still think Venom takes him down.

cyclops iron man and wolverine could take him down

Rogue Jedi
Wolverine can take down a Sentinel, I dont see him having a problem with Kong.

Impediment
Match limits are 3 vs. 3.

Anything more just becomes too confusing.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.