Sons of Anarchy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FlappingMangera
In talking about The Shield I remembered that I've been seeing previews for this show Sons of Anarchy on FX. After doing some research into the show I'm enthused for it for a couple reasons. First, I like motorcycles, and I'm sure the producers are going to shell out for some sweet hogs.

Second, the casting seems rather amazing. Ron Perlman is in this, and I've been a fan ever since Hellboy I, and the big surprise for me was Charlie Hunnam. You may know him better as Lloyd from Undeclared! Looking forward to checking this out in September.

vivando-loca
i've seen a preview for this. it didn't really give too much away but it certainly did look interesting. yes

FlappingMangera
I just read a bit of news (sorta old) about the show: Jay Karnes of "The Shield" fame is going to be in a 6 episode story-arc. This also alerted me to the fact that Kurt Sutter, writer/ex. producer for "The Shield," is the creator of this series. With The Shield in its final season, this show make take over the reins and be FX's big cable drama for the coming years. Can't wait to see the premiere.

Darth Vicious
Whats the premise of the show?

FlappingMangera
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Whats the premise of the show?

It's about a gun-running biker gang that's into all sorts of lawlessness, and the main character is a young man who's trying to survive it all. I reckon the preview explains it in better detail than I can:
http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/soa/

forumcrew
FX has had some real winners in the past like The Shield, Nip Tuck, & Over There so I will check it out.

FlappingMangera
I'm going to bump this because there have been some more images posted, they just get me pumped up for this show to premiere! There's a cool promo going on right now over on Side Reel that's definitely worth checking out.

http://www.sidereel.com/Sons_of_Anarchy?missingWatchlink=true

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by FlappingMangera
I'm going to bump this because there have been some more images posted, they just get me pumped up for this show to premiere! There's a cool promo going on right now over on Side Reel that's definitely worth checking out.

http://www.sidereel.com/Sons_of_Anarchy?missingWatchlink=true

The link has been removed, but its ok.

I've seen some of the promos for this, it looks good.

edwinian
Ah my bad, below is a link to the official site, you can check out the promos there, and they have a cool summer of the show. Sounds like it could be pretty entertaining. They said it's going to have some dark comedic aspects to it, so thats cool.

http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/soa/#Nav/Video

FlappingMangera
Hey did anyone catch the premiere last night? I thought it was very good. The writing in this show is top notch and I really like the whole father/son conflict that's going on, it definitely has the chance to boil over at some point and katey Sagal is going to be caught in the middle.

Neo_Version 7
Ron Pearlman is superb as always. I thought the episode had its weak spots but overall, it was fun to watch. Jax has to man up though. As his mother and Ron were talking about, they have to start preparing him for when he takes over.

FlappingMangera
Yeah, I think it's probably going to become a point of contention between him and Perlman's character. Maybe he'll want to take the gang in a different direction and then it's going to be like a civil war with him and his boys on one side and Clay's loyalists on teh other side? That'd be real cool.

Neo_Version 7
Yeah, I can see something like that happening in the future. That would be sweet and sure to make things a lot more interesting. And from what I remember, Ron Perlman's character wasn't so keen on the idea of stepping down for a long time. Hmmm..

I-Drop
Katey gives me a serious MILF chubby too. This show is very well written. Jax & Agent Kohn had a nice lil' scrap last episode. I'm really interested on the full story behind those bones they found

Admiral Akbar
The writing is pretty good and the first episode wasn't that bad either.

Ahsoka Tano
I loved when Jax shot that ******* agent in the head. And then screwed his ex in the bed with his (ATF agent) dead body on the floor. I lol'd

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
I loved when Jax shot that ******* agent in the head. And then screwed his ex in the bed with his (ATF agent) dead body on the floor. I lol'd

That must have been the dark humor the producers said they would explore.

Movie tragic
This show is awesome. Hope it gets a second season.

Darth Vicious
2nd season started last night. Anybody watched it? Somebody got raped bad. Its seems this season is gonna be real good!

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
2nd season started last night. Anybody watched it? Somebody got raped bad. Its seems this season is gonna be real good!

Yes I did! It wasn't all that bad. None of the episodes so far have stood out, but they haven't been bad either. The show is average.

Admiral Akbar
Is anyone else getting annoyed with the religious angle the series has taken suddenly? They should consider renaming it Sons of Jesus.

Shey Tapani
Come on, its not like the whole gang goes to church every sunday.

Tron
The new season has started, and this hasn't been bumped yet?

draxx_tOfU
it will be interesting to see how they deal with the tension surrounding both Clay and Jax once the Sons retrieve Abel...

and I want more Happy!...

I-Drop
Season Premire 2nite @10 EST!!!!!!!!!!!

Mindset
Was pretty boring.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Mindset
Was pretty boring.

Care to elaborate? I thought it was a solid episode. It wasn't mind blowing, but it wasn't dull either.

Mindset
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Care to elaborate? I thought it was a solid episode. It wasn't mind blowing, but it wasn't dull either. It was pretty boring.

I-Drop
laughing out loud

Admiral Akbar
It was pretty boring.

So in other words your opinion is meaningless.

Gustavo Fring
Stopped watching 2 seasons back.

srankmissingnin
Catching up on Sons. I hope the actor who plays Opie gets an emmy nod for the scene where he found Piney's corpse. Wow, that was a powerful scene! The character is usually so restrained and measured, I honestly never would have guessed the actor was even capable of delivering a scene like that, which makes it even more powerful.

KingD19
Opie is Bertier from Remember the Titans.

Robtard
He was also the paratrooper that had suffered hearing lose in Saving Private Ryan. Though he's much younger and didn't sport the hair/facial-hair of a Wookie.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Robtard
He was also the paratrooper that had suffered hearing lose in Saving Private Ryan. Though he's much younger and didn't sport the hair/facial-hair of a Wookie.

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv586ryNZr1qi2lrlo1_r1_500.gif

It's too bad SOA isn't on HBO where the critics would be all over its nuts, Sons deserves way more recognition then Boredwalk Empire. sad

Mindset
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv586ryNZr1qi2lrlo1_r1_500.gif

It's too bad SOA isn't on HBO where the critics would be all over its nuts, Sons deserves way more recognition then Boredwalk Empire. sad Jesus Christ, thank you, that show is boring as phuck.

Some people actually think it's better than Breaking Bad...

Kelly_Bean
My new favorite show.
Started watching it last Sunday and through work, sleep and other tasks I am almost on Season 3 already. xD

srankmissingnin
Jesus Christ, thank you, that show is boring as phuck.

Some people actually think it's better than Breaking Bad...

confused

Breaking Bad is arguably the best scripted drama of all time, Boredwalk Empire wouldn't even be in the top 10 if we limit the list to just what is currently on the air...

Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
My new favorite show.
Started watching it last Sunday and through work, sleep and other tasks I am almost on Season 3 already. xD

Enjoy. Season 4 is the best season so fair IMO.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
confused

Breaking Bad is arguably the best scripted drama of all time, Boredwalk Empire wouldn't even be in the top 10 if we limit the list to just what is currently on the air...

Enjoy. Season 4 is the best season so fair IMO.
So I've heard! A couple of my friends at work got me started on it and said things are getting really rowdy in Season 4!

srankmissingnin
Oh man I'm getting excited, last nights episode put all the pieces in place for a great season finale.

I'm thinking that Tara is going to die next week. We all know Jax isn't leaving the Sons and as long as Tara is around I can't think of a reason for him to stay. I can't see Clay getting killed off though... Jaxs and Opie might have to go nomad for next season.

Mindset
If Jax and Opie go Nomad it'll kill Samcro.

srankmissingnin
Maybe but I can't see either of them staying in club unless Clay dies, and if Clay dies most the tension and drama leaves and then whats the point of the show anymore?

Mindset
If they go nomad there isn't any tension or drama really.

srankmissingnin
If they go Nomad they will be at odds with the Sons. Jax isn't going to stop until Clay is dead.

Mindset
Do you really think no one will find out what Clay did?

The only person they may be at odds with is Tigg, and I doubt even that.

srankmissingnin
Clay gets out of his coma and says "Jax and Opie tried to kill me and take over the club." Should get Chips, Happy and Tigg to side with him, and Bobby and Juice aren't looking like they will have a happy resolution to their story lines this season.

Mindset
Chibs definitely isn't siding against Jax, he has always been his biggest supporter; he wont believe it.

Happy is irrelevant, he's just a sword w/o a sheath.

And Tig's allegiance is questionable.

Honestly, they'll have to dumb everyone down for them to believe Clay, especially when they find out that Piney is dead. Then there's still Gemma, Tara, and Unser.

Kelly_Bean
9 months until Season 5. sad

Galan007
Been out of the loop for a long time, but I just started watching the first few seasons on Netflix. Did Clay's wife ever tell him she was raped?

Kelly_Bean
At least 2 more seasons of SoA have been confirmed so I am excited!!!

Robtard
They should cast Keith David as Damon Pope.

Myth
I was late to watching both Breaking Bad and SOA, but have finished all of the seasons of both. I can't wait till next September when I can watch new episodes of both.

Jack Angel
When+is+this+suppose+to+come+back+on+is+it+really+
in+september%3F%3F

srankmissingnin
Tig is going to need some vengeance. mad

Mindset
Tig is gonna get assraped.

Honestly, you can't even be mad at Pope. Eye for an eye and all that jazz. Pope has been the most interesting enemy for me in this series, and he's only been in one ep.

srankmissingnin
Tig is gonna get assraped.

Honestly, you can't even be mad at Pope. Eye for an eye and all that jazz. Pope has been the most interesting enemy for me in this series, and he's only been in one ep.

Pope is channeling the spirit of Gus Fring, he's bad ass. Eye for an eye is one thing, but burning a mans daughter alive in front him is crossing the line... Tig is going to rape his corpse eventually. cool

You didn't think Stahl was a good villain? She was such an evil *****.

Mindset
Pope is like Gus and Stahl is like Tuco.

They are just different levels of badass.

Tig had to learn his lesson, and he still has another daughter. Pope and going to crucify Tig then throw his corpse in the ocean for dolphins to gangrape.

Robtard
Pope's a complete piece of shit(which makes for a great villain). I can understand killing Tig, but killing some innocent girl as revenge, he's a ***.

Not sure how I feel about Jimmy Smits' character, his use of saying something in Spanish and then repeating it in English bothers me.

Tara looks hotter this season.

This season has been great so far, definite upturn.

Mindset
Pope's a complete piece of shit(which makes for a great villain). I can understand killing Tig, but killing some innocent girl as revenge, he's a ***.
It's the Russian way.

Damon Pope must be a black russian.

Myth
Awesome ****ing episode tonight. Best season yet so far. Although Tig can't act worth shit when his daughter was burning.

Robtard
Writers just made a huge tactical error with tonight's episode. Unless this is the last season and they're wrapping it up.

Mindset
Writers just made a huge tactical error with tonight's episode. Unless this is the last season and they're wrapping it up. They've already been renewed for another season.

Robtard
Then they ****ed the pooch and were caught with doggy doodoo on their peens.

srankmissingnin
Christ. Season 5 has been on fire. Three great episodes in a row, even though this one broke my heart.

Let's see how much Pope enjoys turning Jax into a "king."

Mindset
Pope is the best thing to happen to this show, imo.

He is like Dr. Doom.

srankmissingnin
Pope is the best thing to happen to this show, imo.

He is like Dr. Doom.

With all the connections the Sons have they were completely at the mercy of Pope in lock up. It's kind of funny that an Oakland Kingpin is apparently more powerful than the CIA, Cartel and IRA combined.

Robtard
Guess you've never been to Oakland.

srankmissingnin
I remember watching a documentary about the Hell's Angels a few years ago that was about some cop that went under cover in the Angels and then got completely turned and corrupted, and in that doc they said the Hell's Angels was the largest criminal empire on earth spanning every continent. You'd think that the Sons being a HA analog would have more power then they do in the show.

Mindset
Hells Angels aren't really that powerful.

srankmissingnin
I don't know man, it was on the History Channel so it's probably right.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m31td9mHZu1qfuyp6.jpg

Myth
Writers just made a huge tactical error with tonight's episode. Unless this is the last season and they're wrapping it up.

How do you mean? By killing off Ope? If so, I think it is important to a show to be willing to have actual consequences throughout the series rather than having the audience assume everybody will be fine until the final season.

Btw, I think I heard they have 2 more seasons. This is season 5, and I thought they have a contract through season 7.

tkitna
I enjoyed how Jax told the guard that he was being released and there was nothing he could do about it. Then he said he was going to find out who he was and kill him. The look on the guards face was priceless.

Robtard
Originally posted by Myth
How do you mean? By killing off Ope? If so, I think it is important to a show to be willing to have actual consequences throughout the series rather than having the audience assume everybody will be fine until the final season.

Btw, I think I heard they have 2 more seasons. This is season 5, and I thought they have a contract through season 7.

Yes, he not only was one of the best acted, he was one of the best characters. Poor move. I really hope the show doesn't turn now into Jax becoming like Clay and some lame Clay redemption angle subplot. That would such.

In other SOA related news: http://tv.yahoo.com/news/-sons-of-anarchy--star-johnny-lewis-dies-in-bizarre-double-death.html

Myth
^ Yeah, crazy news. Is it selfish of me to be happy it is somebody who's character is already dead in the show, so it won't effect the storyline?

Kelly_Bean
Venus Van Damme!!

Mindset
Yes, he not only was one of the best acted, he was one of the best characters. Poor move. I really hope the show doesn't turn now into Jax becoming like Clay and some lame Clay redemption angle subplot. That would such.

In other SOA related news: http://tv.yahoo.com/news/-sons-of-anarchy--star-johnny-lewis-dies-in-bizarre-double-death.html I dont see Jax becoming Clay, the fact that he was about to sacrifice himself before Opie took his place shows their difference in loyalty and character.

Clay loves himself, Jax loves his brothers.

Mindset
More lying, this will end up well.

Robtard
Guessing Tig's going to end up killing Pope and then dying either then or shortly after.

Does solve the Pope issue without SAMCRO going under.

jaden101
Some opening to the new season.

Tig drowning a guy in piss and then pissing on his corpse.

The new bad guy being a junkie who rubs himself naked against a mirror

Otto taking it up the arse from a big black guy in jail

And of course...The young boy doing the school shooting

Kurt Sutter is one messed up guy...why would you write that to happen to your own character?...hahaha

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden101
Otto taking it up the arse from a big black guy in jail

On a scale of 1-10, how much did you enjoy that?

Mindset
On a scale of 1-10, how much did you enjoy that? I'll me to answer for him.

infinity

Robtard
All I know, Opie wouldn't have taken it like that and cried after.

jaden101
At least it wasn't the mouth...Mindset's mum tells me it's really difficult to get spunk out of her beard.

Mindset
Why are you speaking in the 3rd person?

Major_Lexington
Pretty Heavy episode... this is going to be a dark season I reckon..

jaden101
From what I gather the school shooting launches a massive investigation into the sons gun running business and will last through the next 2 seasons and is what will eventually bring them down.

Major_Lexington
From what I gather the school shooting launches a massive investigation into the sons gun running business and will last through the next 2 seasons and is what will eventually bring them down.

Gonna save this quote for the series finale cool

side note, Kim Dickens is looking Damn Hot for 48, last time I saw her was Hollowman with Kevin Bacon in 2000, oh yeah and in Lost in 2006..

http://fr.web.img1.acsta.net/r_640_600/b_1_d6d6d6/pictures/210/294/21029469_20130820165008438.jpg

yes

Robtard
I'd slap her with it.

jaden101
Originally posted by Major_Lexington
Gonna save this quote for the series finale cool

yes

Sutter said in an interview after the new episode that it was the major plotline of the last 2 seasons...

He apparently has been wanting to do the story since the beginning but found it difficult to have such a story early on then have other seasons after it that had the Sons still in the gun business. This was what he said...

Like the strike team being broken in The Shield, I think the Sons, or at least the Charming chapter, will be broken by the end of S7....There will probably be a few more major deaths...My only hope is that Chibs is still standing at the end.

Major_Lexington
The last episode was awesome! The song was so cool, it was Chris ****ing Goss of Masters of Reality.

UtZgOIaGgls

I knew Lee Toric was going out bloody but not soo soon!

jaden101
The last episode was awesome! The song was so cool, it was Chris ****ing Goss of Masters of Reality.

UtZgOIaGgls

I knew Lee Toric was going out bloody but not soo soon!

It was certainly a bloody episode....Shame about the contracting issues...Logue was looking like a total bad ass psycho antagonist.

samhain
Shame about the contracting issues...Logue was looking like a total bad ass psycho antagonist.

Is that why that happened? That's a shame, I really like Donal Logue and thought he was awesome in the show. I'm thinking what happened to him will hinder Nero's chances of getting off with the murder of one of his girls, I mean, I'm not too sure that his innocence can entirely be proven now, although, in law, guilt has to be proven not innocence. I want to see Ethan Zobelle make a return.

jaden101
Originally posted by samhain
Is that why that happened? That's a shame, I really like Donal Logue and thought he was awesome in the show. I'm thinking what happened to him will hinder Nero's chances of getting off with the murder of one of his girls, I mean, I'm not too sure that his innocence can entirely be proven now, although, in law, guilt has to be proven not innocence. I want to see Ethan Zobelle make a return.

Yeah he was contracted to do Vikings which clashed with SoA so they had to write him out early...Same with happened with the actor who played Hale which is why he got killed during the drive by on the funeral.

BackFire
That's really unfortunate. Toric was becoming a really good character, on his way to maybe being the best villain the series had seen. Shame they had to ditch him early like that.

Major_Lexington
True, Toric was definitely a force to be reckoned with, I would have preferred Auto to die first in that last episode. Almost felt like he didn't get revenge in full.

samhain
In a twist it'll turn out Lee Toric didn't even have a sister.

Major_Lexington
he had a lot of emotional issues... there is a chance...

Mindset
True, Toric was definitely a force to be reckoned with, I would have preferred Auto to die first in that last episode. Almost felt like he didn't get revenge in full. You wanted Toric to get revenge?

Phuck him.

Major_Lexington
You wanted Toric to get revenge?

Phuck him.

on the fence.. revenge and all that, I never had much love for Auto.

Mindset
Auto saved the club more times than anyone else.

They pretty much screwed him all the time.

Robtard
I sympathized with Toric; then he shot a whore and it stopped.

Mindset
Same.

samhain
Yeah, FX are pretty good at doing anti-villains I reckon, Forrest Whitaker in The Shield and Ally Sheedy in SOA itself spring to mind. Characters that should in theory, be supported because they are doing the right thing, but the way in which they operate, makes it nigh on impossible to get behind them in any way. Toric was the same.

Robtard
Another prison anal-rape (though this one might not have been rape) in this week's episode.

Mindset
Sutter loves buttsex.

Major_Lexington
yep.. also Tig & Venus, hilarious!

dadudemon
Season 5, episode 2, when Tig's daughter is burned alive....

I laughed. The acting. Oh man...

Robtard
http://static.tvfanatic.com/images/gallery/harold-perrineau-as-damon-pope_520x351.jpg

Myth
Season finally. Jaw.... dropped.

Mindset
Holy shit...I wish he would have shot Gemma in the face though.

Arachnid1
Well, there's the last of my top 3 characters killed off in this show. God damn it. Nothing that happens to anyone else in this show besides Jax to a very small degree really matters to me anymore. Gemma needs to die. That was too brutal.

Also, I think it's interesting to note that Jax went through the same ordeal Opie did. His father and his wife were killed by Clay and Gemma, before he had a brutal death. I think Opie's fate is foreshadowing Jax's. Jax will end up dead by the end of next season. So will Juice and Gemma. Hell, I bet Chibs Happy, and Tig will all be dead by the end of the show. Next season will be a bloodbath.

Myth
Nah, some of them will die and some of them will go to prison for the rest of their lives. Series will end with a musical montage with some going to prison, and some dying or dead.

samhain
That was pretty brutal. I sensed it coming when Unser asked Gemma if she'd heard from Jax and she said she hadn't. As she walked up the drive with C-Note, I was thinking; 'Please don't let it be a gun shot to the gut.' Then by the end I was like; 'It should have been a gun shot to the gut.'

Arachnid1
"Gemma, I can't handle this town anymore. Stick a fork in me, I'm done."

So apparently, that was a quote of Taras at some point this season. I loled. It's messed up, but damn hilarious.

Lexington
How long til the new season?

Robtard
September 2014

Lestov16
I can't wait for the final season. I think I like this show more than 24. I love the ambivalence of all the characters. For instance, I love how Juice, who wants nothing more than to be a trusted member of the club, is now considered the most untrustworthy member. I empathize with Clay. Yes he did deserve to die, but he was just doing what he felt he had to to survive. You could see the regret and calm acceptance he had when jax killed him. This show is so tragic and so excitingly intense. And now with Tara's brutal death at the hands of his mother no less, Jax is going to go off the deep end. He was already half crazy after Opie. No telling what he will do now.

Kelly_Bean
Can't wait to see what comes of Gemma and Juice...<3

Lexington
Juice = FBI Informant wink

Lestov16
Tonight is going to be epic. Jax is going to go full kaiju smile

Arachnid1
So READY for this.

Lestov16
So the final season is Gemma getting SAMCRO in a war to cover her own ass. I want her to meet Mr. Mayhem so badly....

Robtard
Question is: will Jax end up dead, in prison or free but somehow still pouting at the end of the series.

Arachnid1
Question is: will Jax end up dead, in prison or free but somehow still pouting at the end of the series. 90% sure he's gonna die.

Lexington
Just wached the first episode.... tension is building..

Robtard
A few thoughts after watching the premiere:

M. Manson got fat
Jax is still pouting
Gemma keeps upping her levels of psycho ****
Sutter does indeed love male-on-male buttsex

Mindset

Sutter does indeed love male-on-male buttsex What straight man doesn't?

Lestov16
So now Jax may be starting an SOA Civil war with his latest stunt. Nero and Wendy need to hook up and get Jax's kids the phuck out of Charming. Juice also needs to just dip. He has zero reason to stay. Poor Lin. Probably the least hostile rival gang of the series and now Jax is phucking with him for no reason. Can't wait for next week and more of The Tale of Jax and His Wrongful Retribution, cuz Jax is on straight up Bauer mode right now.

Lexington
Juice is a sad case, that dude needs to join another charter or something, GTFO.

Lestov16
Based on the preview, looks like he's going to the Mayans for help.

Surtur
It's like pretty much every character on this show is a horrible horrible person. I'm really struggling to think of anyone who you could call good. Even Nero, as of the recent episode, helped out the Mayans and was murdering mofo's with assault rifles or something. I thought maybe Unser, but no he has done some terrible stuff too.

So maybe Wendy, the drug addict, is the best person on this show now that Tara is dead? When I say best I mean...not that I like her character best, but she is just overall the least horrible of all these people.

I do enjoy the show, but it's kind of hard to get around the fact that all the main characters more or less deserve to be executed several times over. It's like the show has become a contest of who can be the worst possible human being.

What bugs me though is that all the Son's seem to be willing to just stand there and let Jax more or less destroy the club just so he can get his petty revenge. In doing so, they are going to let him destroy Charming as well. I thought most of these guys kind of wanted to protect their city, not burn it to the ground.

Here is the sad truth: If Jax wants to find out who killed Tara all he has to do is look in the mirror. Yes, Gemma might of physically killed Tara, but Jax is the one who brought her into this world. I know she was an adult and all that, but she'd still be alive if Jax had just walked away from the club a long time ago. In the beginning of the series I used to feel sorry for Jax, but now? He just brings this all on himself. He really isn't that much better then Clay.

Mindset
Iirc, he tried to leave Tara and she didn't want him to.

You shouldn't feel sorry for anyone in this show, except his sons.

Lexington
yeah it's weird, I dislike all the main characters at this point, never watched a show where that happened before.

draxx_tOfU
While still a goat show(most of fx) to me, the group isn't just as dynamic anymore. Rewatched the past seasons and i guess i'm missing the depth and gravitas that Opie brought to the table. We all know this season will be dark and violent, but back then, Kurt Sutter was one of the best storytellers. The way Opie killed the ATF b!tch and Chibs getting revenge on Jimmy O'Phelan was just gold.

Surtur
You know I thought the female cop might be one rare good character, but then she is screwing murderers and giving them a heads up as to when the cops are on their way. Just call her the female Unser in training now.

Iirc, he tried to leave Tara and she didn't want him to.

You shouldn't feel sorry for anyone in this show, except his sons.

Maybe at one point she didn't, but her entire goal in season 6 was getting herself and the kids away from Jax. It doesn't get more clear cut then that. It is more or less just circumstances(like Jax finding out before she could truly arrange everything) that made it so she was not able to go through with her plans, plus Jax eventually making deals with cops/feds. She clearly wanted out.

At the same time..it is heavily implied Tara only came back to Charming in the first place because she was being stalked by that one guy and she knew Jax would "take care" of him. So who knows, maybe she got on the train willingly and then tried to jump off when it was clearly out of control, but never could quite get away in time.

I do feel sorry for the kids, the youngest one is luckily too young for all this, but Abel has clearly been messed up for life already. These kids also spend an unhealthy amount of time around hookers and porn stars. I sort of couldn't help laugh at Nero at the end when he is smiling at his kid playing cards. It is like aw...what a sweet moment..except wait he is playing cards with hookers. Nothing against hookers overall, but I wouldn't want to be leaving my kids with them.

jaden101
Originally posted by Surtur
It's like pretty much every character on this show is a horrible horrible person. I'm really struggling to think of anyone who you could call good.

Chucky.

marwash22
Originally posted by Surtur
It's like pretty much every character on this show is a horrible horrible person. I'm really struggling to think of anyone who you could call good. those hookers had hearts of gold, bruh.

Lexington
Episode 10 was quite predictable.... I saw that ending coming. Still a good episode though.

To Quote Tig "Oh My Baby, Oh My Baby" big grin

marwash22
honestly, i thought that would happen earlier than it did. I figured he was gonna tell Wendy tho.

Robtard
Seems like Juice is going to either tell the truth or give strong hints that he and Gemma killed Tara and officer-forgot-his-name-already now that he knows Jax has abandoned him.

Tully reading Emily Bronte's "My Comforter" to a coked-out Juice after the anal was a nice touch.

marwash22
you think Tully would care if he knew Juice was actually black instead of Puerto?

Robtard
Doubt it, he's probably just anally rape him harder

marwash22
lol. The idea of literally screwing the black man would probably make him inclined to rape him more vigorously.

Robtard
Seems like Juice won't get a quick death like Jax promised, Asians got to the prison guards.

jaden101
Well.

I'd hoped Unser would make it to the end. Unfortunately not.

I think Jax has resigned himself to meeting Mr Mayhem. Setting up Chibs to take over.

tkitna
Yeah, Jax knows he's going to bite the bullet. He told Nero to take care of his boys.

Robtard
Well.

I'd hoped Unser would make it to the end. Unfortunately not.

I think Jax has resigned himself to meeting Mr Mayhem. Setting up Chibs to take over.

Exactly what I told my wife while watching it. He's trading his life so the club can move on without any SOA backlash.

jaden101
Seems we were right. Copies of the official Sons of Anarchy book were sent out early in error and had a list of all characters who die in each season. check the last name.

Robtard
Ha, idiots

Knowing Sutter, the other SOA club presidents will gather together to rape Jax to death as per SOA guidelines

Also seems he did his mother a kindness in a way, she doesn't have to see another of her children die

tkitna
I think Chuckie kills him since he's been working on his bike and told Unser he loved Gemma. He'll go out, just like his old man.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>