Swing Vote - Kevin Costner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

edwinian
Any thoughts on the movie Swing Vote? It comes out in about a month. I think it looks pretty good, after seeing the trailer. I'm really impressed with the cast that they got for it. Kelsey Grammer, Stanley Tucci, Nathan Lane, and obviously Costner. I'm a Kevin Costner fan, so I'll be seeing this one. Heres the trailer if you havent seen it.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=LWodSDYgfXA

edwinian
Hey- just wanted to bump this thread, since the film releases on this Friday.

My friend was lucky enough to win tickets to a screening of this last night, and he took me since he knew i was pumped to see it. I really liked the film a lot. It had plenty of funny parts, and the little girl's interaction with Kevin Costner is hilarious. The movie was really well acted by the stellar supporting cast and overall the movie had a really nice patriotic message.

BruceSkywalker
This seems like Costner is easting his time. Also the young actress portraying his daughter probably steals the film.

Wolfie
This is a movie??? I thought the posters at bus stops were advertising for the 2008 election.

"Kevin Costner says you should vote! thumb up"

edwinian
Originally posted by Wolfie
This is a movie??? I thought the posters at bus stops were advertising for the 2008 election.

"Kevin Costner says you should vote! thumb up"

Ha! Yes it's a movie! And a good one that I would suggest seeing. It's got a little bit of everything. Has some really funny comedy moments, excellent acting by a stellar cast, and an genuine message that I think is perfect for the upcoming election in November.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.