Batman vs Zealot (No PIS/CIS Death Match)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
I just read DC/Wildstorm Dream War, and was very shocked to see the ending of issue 3 Batman fought Zealot and died. In this battle Batman gets a sword, and is prepared to fight to the death, who wins this?

srankmissingnin
Zealot. Batman's shouldn't have given her that much of a fight in Dreamwar.

Batman-Prime
Batman was fighting like an lunatic in this crossover, "normal" Batman would fight more clever like an tactician. Batman FTW

carnage52
batman crushes her.

SuperiorTech
Zealot

carnage52
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Zealot gets mother****ing stomped! big grin Happy Dance

Avlon
I just flipped through that issue...but wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't really Batman or something retcons that immediately.

Juntai
Originally posted by Avlon
I just flipped through that issue...but wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't really Batman or something retcons that immediately. I think it's all in the name.

Eel O'Brian
Does Batman still get all of his utility belt, suit, etc?

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Zealot

Erik-Lensherr
In some parts of their fight, Batman did act like a complete retard.

Premutos
Zealot, it's a miracle Batman lasted that long.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Eel O'Brian
Does Batman still get all of his utility belt, suit, etc?

Yes he gets all of his standard equipment, and a Katana.

Originally posted by Avlon
I just flipped through that issue...but wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't really Batman or something retcons that immediately.

Dreamwar get it?

Originally posted by Juntai
I think it's all in the name.

Whoever that guy is that is asleep is dreaming and somehow seems to be warping reality I think his name is Chimera. Well it seems like that's what is going on. Still a very good story IMO.

DigiMark007
Yeah, it's non-canon for those of you who don't bother to care about WS. So no worries for the bat fans.

The fight was written pretty much to form. Zealot is far enough beyond peak human in strength, agility, and durability, and also about as skilled as they come in WS (I'd say only MN'er trumps her among standard teams and characters), that she should be able to handle anything Batman deals her, even a well-written Bats.

It's the Bat, so it's not a 10/10 scenario, but she'd take the comfortable majority.

Ambient
Yeah, Zealot should take majority 8-9/10..

Midnighter vs Zealot now that would be an interesting match.. I dont think both have crossed swords before..

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Ambient
Yeah, Zealot should take majority 8-9/10..

Midnighter vs Zealot now that would be an interesting match.. I dont think both have crossed swords before..

True. I'd give it to MN'er, but not easily. I'd love to see it written in a comic.

Ambient
Not too sure on that one.. Zealot got some kind of mojo that i think would hinder MN'er to read her movement.. not too sure dough.

spetznaz
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Yeah, it's non-canon for those of you who don't bother to care about WS. So no worries for the bat fans.

The fight was written pretty much to form. Zealot is far enough beyond peak human in strength, agility, and durability, and also about as skilled as they come in WS (I'd say only MN'er trumps her among standard teams and characters), that she should be able to handle anything Batman deals her, even a well-written Bats.

It's the Bat, so it's not a 10/10 scenario, but she'd take the comfortable majority.
100% true.

Zealot, even if one assumes equal skill (in my book she is more skilled, but even if we assume equal skill and discount her centuries of high-level combat experience), is Bruce's physical superior in every single way.

As you said, it is never wise to discount the Bat (thus a 10/10 win for Zealot may not be the way to go since counting the Bat as over and done with is never wise until you have actually killed him ....and based on what happened in JLA: Obsidian Age, even killing Batman is no guarantee that he will not defeat you by strategy 3,000 years later!!!!!!), but this is really Zealot's fight.

Zealot wins .....and then WonderWoman comes over to thrash her for beating up her on-and-off boyfriend.

jesserw21
does anybody have scans of the fight???? o yea 4 da record batman shouldve won

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.