Batman; Gotham knight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
I just watched this movie. I was very impressed. Incase no one knows. Batman; Gotham Knight is an animated anthology of six intertwining stores. The art is done by Anime artists. Each episode has it's own unique and mature art design while being pieced together in a very cinematic style of six different Directors. Although, the production wasn't as hefty, the quality and story depth is on par with the Animatrix. I urge all Anime and Batman fans to check this out. If you liked the anime, batman comic book you will definitely like this. I give it a 5/5

the movie doesn't release until July 8th, but im sure you have at least one pirate friend like i do, but certainly do not pirate this movie on your own. That is wrong. Besides, this product deserves a few bucks.

KMC's Superboy
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
I just watched this movie. I was very impressed. Incase no one knows. Batman; Gotham Knight is an animated anthology of six intertwining stores. The art is done by Anime artists. Each episode has it's own unique and mature art design while being pieced together in a very cinematic style of six different Directors. Although, the production wasn't as hefty, the quality and story depth is on par with the Animatrix. I urge all Anime and Batman fans to check this out. If you liked the anime, batman comic book you will definitely like this. I give it a 5/5 i wanted to see that

Endrict Nuul
Just saw it and it was really good.

Scythe
Been waiting for this, sounds good.

ragesRemorse
I have watched this dvd four times, already. I cannot express how beautiful the art is. I would prefer less live action super hero movies and more animated one's of this caliber. This is a gift to batman fans.

FistOfThe North
I've seen better amine but i do like the dvd alot.

This set reminds me of the animatrix intertwining shorts films but they looked better. It was also rated R too. (while this new Batman film's only rated PG-13.)

I wished they had the Joker in at least one of the stories. Even a glimpse of him would've been good enough.

8/10

Scythe
Saw this, the art style is really great. The stories were pretty rough too for a PG-13 rating, it was nifty.

Da Joker
It's really good, and the animation was amazing. I hope they do this again with a full blown story.

Scythe
There should be an entire anime series with this sort of style. It'd outdo anything The Batman has done.

Da Joker
And if it had a Harley Quinn with always erect nipples as in your sig and avatar, I'd always watch the show.

Impediment
I bought it and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Da Joker
Sweet, nice to see that another person enjoyed it. Although it was brief, the Killer Croc scene was pretty awesome.

Scythe
Originally posted by Da Joker
And if it had a Harley Quinn with always erect nipples as in your sig and avatar, I'd always watch the show.

Not if she's gonna look 12.

Da Joker
True, that'd be wrong. But still, that'd be hell of a sight, especially if she got translated into live action with such a suit.

RevoWution™©®
I actually didn't like GK very much. I didn't like the idea of 6 different artists, and how the drawings varied so much.

If the whole story was done in the style of the 2nd episode (the one with the gang shootout and Batman saves the black cop) or the episode with Deadshot, I'dve loved it.

6/10 from me.

Da Joker
I really thought the "Working Through Pain" animation was pretty great. I really enjoyed that short, and wish it would've been a bit longer, along with the Deadshot short.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.