Grifter and Midnighter vs. Captain America and Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mindset
They fight in an abandoned Mall.

Endrict Nuul
Does Grifter have the Gen-Factor in this fight???

Batman-Prime
Cap America could handle Grifter with his Shield while Midnighter would go down t an Berserk Wolverine.

Mindset
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Does Grifter have the Gen-Factor in this fight???

yes

Endrict Nuul
Than probably team 1.

guy222
prolly team one

DigiMark007
MNer can hold his own for a long time even against the duo (though Wolverine would be a tough out, as always). They're clearly 1 and 2 here. But Grifter hasn't done anything to make me believe he'd beat Cap. Then MNer gets tag-teamed. Might still take Cap out, but he'd go down the majority.

OneDumbG0
Hell no. Disagree. Team one for the clear majority.

srankmissingnin
Grifter!!!

Team two stomps. Damn it. sad

OneDumbG0
I happen to think that Midnighter would be able to telegraph the entire fight he has with Captain America and Wolverine via his implants. They don't have insane speed or strength, the only things that half the time were able to put Midnighter on his heels, to overwhelm Midnighter.

And I don't even have to go into Grifter to assess that team 1 takes the clear majority.

Endrict Nuul
Yeah, team 2 wins with almost ease.

Mindset
Originally posted by DigiMark007
MNer can hold his own for a long time even against the duo (though Wolverine would be a tough out, as always). They're clearly 1 and 2 here. But Grifter hasn't done anything to make me believe he'd beat Cap. Then MNer gets tag-teamed. Might still take Cap out, but he'd go down the majority.

Well there's the fact Grifter has tp and tk. Also he was able to fight pretty evenly with Midnighter for awhile in their miniseries.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Mindset
Well there's the fact Grifter has tp and tk. Also he was able to fight pretty evenly with Midnighter for awhile in their miniseries.

Yeah, but he doesn't have many feats using those powers....

Mindset
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Yeah, but he doesn't have many feats using those powers....

He mindcontrolled 3 different people, he put a man in a hypnotic trance to think he was still 8 years old, he is able to telepathically communicate with people. With tk he has only used it to fire his guns w/o holding them from what I've read.

krisblaze
Bub and CAP lose this one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.