What if Leia and Luke switched places?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Obsidian Fury
They are both force sensitive. What if Senator Organa and his wife would have always wanted to adopt a baby boy, and Obi-Wan brought Leia to the family on Tatooine.

Would it all have looked the same, only with the opposite genders? Leia found the droids, Leia was tutored by Obi-Wan/Yoda, Leia fell down from sky city, Leia cried "Nooooooooooo" and eventually Leia engaged Lord Sidious, but was saved by her father.

Tangible God
Probably.

Sesse
Luke would have been a girl called Lucy.
Leia would have been a boy called Leo.

Thats it.

queeq
And Luke would have married Han... an interesting twist to a classic trilogy.

Lord Knightfa11
hmm i wouldnt enjoy jabba's slave as much *averts eyes*

Kapton JAC
Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
They are both force sensitive. What if Senator Organa and his wife would have always wanted to adopt a baby boy, and Obi-Wan brought Leia to the family on Tatooine.

Would it all have looked the same, only with the opposite genders? Leia found the droids, Leia was tutored by Obi-Wan/Yoda, Leia fell down from sky city, Leia cried "Nooooooooooo" and eventually Leia engaged Lord Sidious, but was saved by her father.

Didn't the Infinities comics do a story similat to that? Where luke was killed when the storm troopers killed Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru and leia took up the mantle and was trained in place of luke? Then she over threw the empire... or something like that.

coolmovies
They still have to kiss each other in ESB

queeq
laughing out loud

Sesse
And their idiot-inbred-bastard child named Lucia will have his own movie octalogy.

STAR WARS: Episode n+1 "Wrath of Gungans"
STAR WARS: Episode n+2 "Cloaked Threat"
STAR WARS: Episode n+2 "Wookie Warcry"
STAR WARS: Episode n+3 "Musings of an idiot"
STAR WARS: Episode n+4 "End of Times"
STAR WARS: Episode n+5 "The afterlife"
STAR WARS: Episode n+6 "A new Life"
STAR WARS: Episode n+7 "God strikes back"
STAR WARS: Episode n+8 "Revenge of Lucia"

Obsidian Fury
Originally posted by queeq
And Luke would have married Han... an interesting twist to a classic trilogy.

Does the SWU support gay marriage?

steverules
Originally posted by Kapton JAC
Didn't the Infinities comics do a story similat to that? Where luke was killed when the storm troopers killed Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru and leia took up the mantle and was trained in place of luke? Then she over threw the empire... or something like that.

I think he died on hoth...dunno about tatooine

Jack Daniels
hmm wrath of the gungans...I could watch that...with my eyes closed while listening to my kids mp3 player...lol

Darth Subjekt
Does the SWU support gay marriage? Well C3PO and R2 were always together.

Obsidian Fury
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Well C3PO and R2 were always together.

R2 is not gay oh

Tangible God
R2 is not gay oh He's always having sex with robotic strangers, so what do you think his relationship is with 3PO, whom he knows so well.

Obsidian Fury
It is a lie. It is all a lie.

Kapton JAC
Originally posted by steverules
I think he died on hoth...dunno about tatooine

ah, well I never read the infinities, I just remember what I have been told through other sources.

Does the SWU support gay marriage?

I guess it depends on GL's views on the subject.

Tangible God
There were a couple of gay Mandalorians. And Juhani.

Sesse
The lesbian russian trans-sexual antropomorphic catlike Kathar.

Tangible God
Cathar.

Russian wench.

queeq
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
hmm wrath of the gungans...I could watch that...with my eyes closed while listening to my kids mp3 player...lol

Does that mean the Gungans will actually put up a real fight?

JediRobin23
Gungans could have put up a better fight if they had good weapons, instead of boomers. Or at least guns that fire boomers. Not ones that you throw.

They might as well have thrown rocks

queeq
That did the trick for the Ewoks... why not for the Gungans.

coolmovies
if Leia and Luke switched places the trilogy woud be a big mess trust me

queeq
The PT's that already... wink

Darth Subjekt
this man speaks gospel... take note.

coolmovies
who me?

Jedireaper
Luke is on the Tantive IV and gives R2 the data disk containing the Death Star read-outs, then gets captured by Vader after killing a few stormtroopers and is later interrogated to find the plans for the Empires Death Star.

Meanwhile, Leia is working the farm when the droids turn up. She cleans 'em and finds the message. Then R2 runs across the desert to Obi-Wan. She follows, loses a fight with some Gunguns, oops, Tuskan Raiders. Obi-Crackernobi arrives and rescues her and they return to his hut. Obi-Wan tells her that she should accompany him to Alderran.

After finding the family dead by Imp'y hands, Leia agrees to go.

Alderran goes kablewy as Luke doesn't reveal the information.

Han and Chewie take Crackernobi, Leia, and the droids to Alderr-blewy! and end up on the Death Star. Obi-Cracker had known before they had left Tatooine they'd end up here, to rescue Luke but didn't say anything.

After springing Luke Organa, much stronger than, Leia Skywalker, and ending up in a garbage shute Obiwan uses the force to save them, including chewie. Crackernobi gives Luke his lightsaber,telling him a certain point of view about his father. Then Obi-Wan Kenobi fights Vader, Luke is bewildered and is confused but Obi-Bum Hobobi is cut down by Vader. Run Luke, run ect.

Then Han and the party head for the *cliche* Jungle Moon of Yavin and Luke quickly studies a flight similator while the farm girl, who's gagging for Han, finds she is better left behind.

The Empires Death Spa arrives to blow up the Yavin moon but Luke Oregano and Wedge et'al go up agaist the metal, light beam shooting, ball of stormtroopers and Obi-Slum Tokyobi tells him to trust in the Force. Thus the Death Spa, the Empires mightiest washing maching, ka-ploads! And the Alliance of Dirty Clothes wins a battle.

Everything reverts to the medal ceremony, General Jan Dodonna gives the two pilots medals (Luke, Han ect...) and the film ends. Btw Vader is spinning.

The next film is easy, he ain't called Skywalker, Han runs from Leia. Everything is the same.

Now I could have been more serious but except for a few name alterations I waspetty realistic.. What yas think?

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by coolmovies
who me? No, Queeq.

The PT's that already... wink

which was in response to...

Originally posted by coolmovies
if Leia and Luke switched places the trilogy woud be a big mess trust me

J.P Jaeh_Poole
Originally posted by Jedireaper
Luke is on the Tantive IV and gives R2 the data disk containing the Death Star read-outs, then gets captured by Vader after killing a few stormtroopers and is later interrogated to find the plans for the Empires Death Star.

Meanwhile, Leia is working the farm when the droids turn up. She cleans 'em and finds the message. Then R2 runs across the desert to Obi-Wan. She follows, loses a fight with some Gunguns, oops, Tuskan Raiders. Obi-Crackernobi arrives and rescues her and they return to his hut. Obi-Wan tells her that she should accompany him to Alderran.

Han and Chewie take Crackernobi, Leia, and the droids to Alderr-blewy! and end up on the Death Star. Obi-Cracker had known before they had left Tatooine they'd end up here, to rescue Luke but didn't say anything.

After springing Luke Organa, much stronger than, Leia Skywalker, and ending up in a garbage shute Obiwan uses the force to save them, including chewie. Crackernobi gives Luke his lightsaber,telling him a certain point of view about his father. Then Obi-Wan Kenobi fights Vader, Luke is bewildered and is confused but Obi-Bum Hobobi is cut down by Vader. Run Luke, run ect.

Then Han and the party head for the *cliche* Jungle Moon of Yavin and Luke quickly studies a flight similator while the farm girl, who's gagging for Han, finds she is better left behind.

The Empires Death Spa arrives to blow up the Yavin moon but Luke Oregano and Wedge et'al go up agaist the metal, light beam shooting, ball of stormtroopers and Obi-Slum Tokyobi tells him to trust in the Force. Thus the Death Spa, the Empires mightiest washing maching, ka-ploads! And the Alliance of Dirty Clothes wins a battle.

Everything reverts to the medal ceremony, General Jan Dodonna gives the two pilots medals (Luke, Han ect...) and the film ends. Btw Vader is spinning.

The next film is easy, he ain't called Skywalker, Han runs from Leia. Everything is the same.

Now I could have been more serious but except for a few name alterations I waspetty realistic.. What yas think?

nice. real nice. summed up real nice.

Leia's character would suck if that did happen...

queeq
Indeed.

sweersa
Fans grow up. Star Wars never did.

Jedireaper
No, star wars got obease on fatty cgi foods, and reading terrible stories. Honestly, the OT especially TESB is the best! big grin

queeq
Yaay!

sweersa
I honestly don't see whats so great about ESB. I love it as it is a SW film but I don't see how it is better than ANH or ROTJ.

J.P Jaeh_Poole
i personally like ANH best, then TESB, and so on...

sweersa
Originally posted by J.P Jaeh_Poole
i personally like ANH best, then TESB, and so on...

ANH is definitely up there for me.

queeq
Originally posted by sweersa
I honestly don't see whats so great about ESB. I love it as it is a SW film but I don't see how it is better than ANH or ROTJ.

Because it is.

Jedireaper
It is the most whole, complete, satisfying, fundementle, adult, mature, not flawed SW film, with the best acting, most orignal lines, best ground battle, a brilliant non cgi asteroid field chase, and Vader finally getting the buffed up, polished suit and film he deserves... big grin It reeks of quality. C'mon, who doesn't love Lando. Honestly it is the best. 10/10

sweersa
It is the most whole, complete, satisfying, fundementle, adult, mature, not flawed SW film, with the best acting, most orignal lines, best ground battle, a brilliant non cgi asteroid field chase, and Vader finally getting the buffed up, polished suit and film he deserves... big grin It reeks of quality. C'mon, who doesn't love Lando. Honestly it is the best. 10/10

Lando is the coolest Black guy in the Original Trilogy. Samual is the coolest in the PT.

Jedireaper
What about Jar Jar?

queeq
Who?

Jedireaper
Exactly! big grin Yea, I just thought Billy Dee Williams was better....

queeq
He did have more room to play I think.

Jedireaper
Yea, I can vouch for that. big grin

queeq
How?

sweersa
How?

Shhhhh, maybe he is Black.

Jedireaper
You calling me a nigga?! Forget what I said..

queeq
Now I wanna know.

sweersa
You calling me a nigga?! Forget what I said..

Uh oh...

...not again...

Jedireaper
I'm white... Yea- didn't mean anything Queeq.

Shadow Master, where did you get the Aurebesh text from? big grin

sweersa
I'm white... Yea- didn't mean anything Queeq.

Shadow Master, where did you get the Aurebesh text from? big grin

lol

http://www.galaxyfaraway.com/gfa/1998/12/star-wars-fonts/

If the link doesn't work copy and paste it into your browser address bar.

queeq
Cool.

sweersa
Cool.

Yeah, I wonder what would happen if I handed in a school paper in with that font.

Hahaha.

queeq
Errr.... no one would read it?

sweersa
Errr.... no one would read it?

I bet (sadly) a few SW fans could.

J.P Jaeh_Poole

...the ones who are really geeky and probably study the force and try to move things with their own mind?

or is that too exaggerated....

queeq

That's scary.

sweersa
...the ones who are really geeky and probably study the force and try to move things with their own mind?

or is that too exaggerated....

Oh I am sure it happens! lol

coolmovies
Darth vader v leia in rotj that would be cool

J.P Jaeh_Poole
Oh I am sure it happens! lol

That's scary.

queeq
THanks for the contribution to the debate. wink

sweersa
THanks for the contribution to the debate. wink

lol

Tangible God
There's a debate? In the OT Forum?

queeq
Shhhh.... we have to pretend there is one, once in a while.

sweersa
Shhhh.... we have to pretend there is one, once in a while.

True...every debate about the OT ended 20 years ago. lol

queeq
It did?

sweersa
It did?

After 20 years I figure every flaw of the OT is now overlooked totally.

J.P Jaeh_Poole
Some people let it pass because "it's such an old movie, anyway..."

queeq
After 20 years I figure every flaw of the OT is now overlooked totally.

The endless number of SE's rekindles the debate from time to time.

sweersa
The endless number of SE's rekindles the debate from time to time.

Yeah, especially the Han shot first! thing.

Some people let it pass because "it's such an old movie, anyway..."

I totally agree.

queeq
It's strange though. I remember in the 80s it was normal to watch 'old' movies, including the B&W ones. Nowadays it seems that any movie older than five years is considered old and obsolete.. Weird.

Lord Knightfa11
If luke and leia switched places we would have had to deal with luke in a golden loincloth, and you know how well that woulda gone over....

sweersa
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
If luke and leia switched places we would have had to deal with luke in a golden loincloth, and you know how well that woulda gone over....

I am sure Mark Hammil would have loved it though.

queeq
laughing out loud

General G
I won't sleep well now because of that...

queeq
laughing

General G
*sigh* I'm looking for reasons why I still come here, and then this comes up stick out tongue

sweersa
Hahahaha.

queeq
Looks like you found it.

General G
But then...I remember how loved and respected I am here! laughing out loud

queeq
Trying to.

General G
Oh you do and you know it.

Lord Knightfa11
Indeed.

queeq
Pardon?

Jack Daniels
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
Indeed. laughing out loud

Lord Knightfa11
darn... did "indeed." go out of style?

General G
Highly unlikely with queeq.

queeq
laughing out loud

General G
Indeed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jack Daniels
coolmovies is gonna hate fer this but I just thought reading the thread do you dream about star wars coolmovies dreams about luke and sunsets etc...if he's into that maybe he would like to see luke in the slave outfit leia wore...LOL....now theres a dream for him... laughing

sweersa
coolmovies is gonna hate fer this but I just thought reading the thread do you dream about star wars coolmovies dreams about luke and sunsets etc...if he's into that maybe he would like to see luke in the slave outfit leia wore...LOL....now theres a dream for him... laughing

Whoa. lol

General G
sweersa's intrigued as well.

Jack Daniels
nah hes just into female gungans..lol...what happened to that thread?..lol...it irritated some folks to no end..lol..hey sweersa u should make a female gungan smiley....(queeqs gonna kill me fer this one..lol)

sweersa
Hahaha. Well that thread actually got somewhere and we now walk away smarter than we did before.

coolmovies

YA RIGHT !!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

General G
You can see the excitement in his post.

Jack Daniels
If they made a new rocky horror flick I wonder how much $ mark hamill would charge to do that....lol...would be gross but funny for star wars fans..thats like the worst case scenario for "What if Leia and Luke switched places?"

Rogue Jedi

Now I could have been more serious but except for a few name alterations I waspetty realistic.. What yas think? I think GL would kick your ass haermm

Ahsoka Tano
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I think GL would kick your ass haermm

More like laugh at him.

Rogue Jedi
THEN kick his ass.

queeq
nah hes just into female gungans..lol...what happened to that thread?..lol...it irritated some folks to no end..lol..hey sweersa u should make a female gungan smiley....(queeqs gonna kill me fer this one..lol)

I'd be really impressed if he could make one with bouncing boobies.

Jack Daniels
Heck yeah do it sweersa!!

sweersa
Hmm. *thinks about it*

queeq
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.