Thanos vs. JLA/Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

six6six
Is the Titan tough enough to take on the entire Jusice League of America + The Avengers all at once? Chances are, he'll have the most trouble with Superman,Thor & Hulk, but with the rest of the team behind them, can they together bring down the Mad Titan?

-Thanos gets 5min. prep, just cause he's greatly outnumbered
-No IG/HOTU

Juntai
Thanos goes down.

horrorwolf
Without a lot more prep or the IG, Thanos gets a long and continuous beatdown from this legion for as long as he can sustain himself.

guy222
thanos falls

Mindset
You want to maybe say who's fighting?

Erik-Lensherr
Especially since he's apparently mentioned Hulk, and he isn't in the current incarnations of the teams. And neither is Thor for that matter.

six6six
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Especially since he's apparently mentioned Hulk, and he isn't in the current incarnations of the teams. And neither is Thor for that matter.

Sorry folks. Let me clarify that for ya...

The Justice League:
-Batman
-Black Canary
-Black Lightning
-Firestorm
-Flash
-Green Lantern(Hal & John)
-Hawkgirl
-Red Arrow
-Red Tornado
-Superman
-Wonder Woman
-Zatanna

The Avengers:
-Thor
-Iron Man
-Hulk
-Giant Man
-Wasp
-Captain America
-Black Pather
-Nick Fury

Let me also extend Thanos' prep time to 2 days, since I didn't realize what the hell I was thinking.

Nihilist
where does the fight take place?

six6six
Originally posted by Nihilist
where does the fight take place?

Same place as when Thanos had the IG and was fighting all the heroes.

Mindset
Most of them get mindraped, that leaves what WW, Hulk, GLs, and Supes?

carnage52
batgod solos.

K3VIL
Is this a spite thread?

carnage52
Originally posted by K3VIL
Is this a spite thread? yes just dont tell quanchi that hell thik that you mean its spite to the jl and avengers.

Bouboumaster
Thanos would falls, but there's not a lot of survivor if Thanos is Bloodlusted. Maybe he can pull out even one or two wins.

Mr Master
Originally posted by six6six

Is the Titan tough enough to take on the entire Jusice League of America + The Avengers all at once? Chances are, he'll have the most trouble with Superman,Thor & Hulk, but with the rest of the team behind them, can they together bring down the Mad Titan?

-Thanos gets 2 days. prep, just cause he's greatly outnumbered
-No IG/HOTU
That may be enough time for him to acquire a Cosmic Containment Unit. big grin

ultimatethor
Thanos probably loses evry time but would still manage to kill a few people before he goes down

psycho gundam
thanos has some pretty strong forcefields, and he still has that nuclear bomb/teleporter trick. the odds are against him though.

janus77
hate to say it, but I think Thanos could destroy a lot of these guys with a few blasts (you know, the kind that knocked Galactus on his arse). whilst it'd take a long while for them to actually begin to strain Thanos.

obviously this battle looks lopsided, but as fluid/dynamic fight, I can see Thanos winning more often than not. he simply has to keep his distance from the Hulk, obliterate Superman and the GL (special K and some blasts should cover that), then he can take apart what's left.

Surfer can blast planets on a whim, Thanos is at the very least more powerful than that, imagine a series of unrelenting planet obliterating blasts - Hulk thrown into orbit as a result, GL and Thor hiding behind their shields whilst Superman is floored by a beam of intense kryptonite radiation.

btw, Flash would die first, because he would rush Thanos and get squished by one of Thanos' many shields/force fields.

Mindset
I think Thanos would do a lot better than people are giving him credit for.

ultimatethor
Well thanos can at least take out the avengers team.

Mindset
He could take out most of the JLA w/o too much trouble.

ultimatethor
Where i see him having trouble is against Supes,thor,wonderwoman,zatanna,flash,two gls,thor,hulk andfirestorm. Quite a number to take on all at once. He could probably take out the rest of them though

carver9
I give this to thanos more then not, hos blast is just to ruthless and I could see his blast killing almost anyone on the field. The person out on the field that would give thanos the most problem would be thor because overrall he is the most powerful person out on the field anyway and has shown the ability to take blunt force almost better then anyone out there.

Good fight, thanos 8/10

Mindset
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Where i see him having trouble is against Supes,thor,wonderwoman,zatanna,flash,two gls,thor,hulk andfirestorm. Quite a number to take on all at once. He could probably take out the rest of them though

Flash will get mindraped, and you said Thor twice.

Does Zatanna, FS, or Thor have any psi defense?

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Mindset
Flash will get mindraped, and you said Thor twice.

Does Zatanna, FS, or Thor have any psi defense?

My mistake in repeating thor. True flash will get mind raped. Im startin to think thanos has a chance to pull a few wins here. Thor has had a mixed history with mental attacks, Zatanna i beleive does have some defense and im not to sure of firestorm. The teams though will have a hrd time putting thanos down and if the fight drags on for two long then it might be advantageous to thanos because he would eliminate more and more of there members.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.