Doomsday vs The Grandmaster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Which(if any) version(s) of Doomsday would win the majority against the leader of the Elders?

psycho gundam
hard to say, en dwi gast isn't going to trade blows with dd, bfr looks like his first reaction.

darthgoober
Bump

Galan007
Has GM ever BFR'd another character, on panel?

darthgoober
Originally posted by Galan007
I'm not positive truth be told. But I'm pretty sure he's teleported the Avenger's here and there against their will at least a couple of times.

leonidas
well, he DID defeat a guardian of the universe, did he not . . .? assuming you believe that wasn't PIS, i'd say he could take GM. erm

Starscream M
is BFR even allowed by the threadmaker?

B dot Rob
Originally posted by Galan007

I thought that didn't matter wink

Faceman
Originally posted by darthgoober
I'm not positive truth be told. But I'm pretty sure he's teleported the Avenger's here and there against their will at least a couple of times.

Didn't he do it when they battled the Squadron Supreme for the first time ?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Faceman
Didn't he do it when they battled the Squadron Supreme for the first time ? yup, the game against death. he used heroes like pawns to gain true immortality for him and his "brothers".

Faceman
Originally posted by psycho gundam
yup, the game against death. he used heroes like pawns to gain true immortality for him and his "brothers".

Thanks man, think I'll go look up the issue..

guy222
Contest of Champions

Galan007
Originally posted by B dot Rob
I thought that didn't matter wink It would most certainly matter if a character has never actually BFR'd an opponent on panel. Why? Because if said character has never displayed such an ability, then it simply would not be an acceptable outcome - regardless of that character's 'natural power set'.

However, darth, and a few others, say GM has teleported beings in the past . At any rate, that alone is enough for us to assume BFR is an option GM has at his disposal, and an option he can use here - so naturally, he'd win.

Barring BFR tholugh, a PIS free GM would probably take the majority against every version of DD - except H/P, DD Wars, and Gog Wars. imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.