Juggernaut vs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Jaxx
Alright, this is Juggernaut from X3 versus Hulk from the 2008 movie.

I personally think Hulk can win, Juggernaut IMO will be stopped by Hulk, but even if he isn't, he is weaker.

Durability wise, Juggernaut took adamantium claws from Wolverine to the face.

Even if Hulk cannot harm Juggernaut, he can likely BFR him by throwing him really really far away. Least that is how I see it.

Alpha Centauri
Hahahahahahaha.

That's it. That's my contribution.

Just so it's not called spam, I'll just say that I'll laugh at anybody who truly feels Jonesernaut could beat Hulk.

-AC

Dark-Jaxx
Well I said Hulk will win. no expression

Impediment
"Jonesernaut."

Classic.

Placidity
Well, even Juggernaunt in his movie version cannot be stopped "once he gains momentum"...

The question is how would you argue against that?

Alpha Centauri
Considering he was knocked out cold by running into a wall, it's safe to assume that despite having his helmet on, he is vulnerable to a blow of sufficient force.

Besides, this isn't even regular Juggernaut, so it wouldn't be a fight. It's a man no bigger than a bodybuilder. We have no reason to assume he has super strength, since he showed no signs of breaking out of the restraints he was in.

So if all he has is the momentum bs, then it's obviously Hulk's win. You can't let someone stay in a fight cos they'd keep coming back. Hulk would always win the fist fight.

-AC

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Considering he was knocked out cold by running into a wall, it's safe to assume that despite having his helmet on, he is vulnerable to a blow of sufficient force.

He was knocked out cold because his mutant was taken away by leech, so that's not really a fair example.

Besides, this isn't even regular Juggernaut, so it wouldn't be a fight. It's a man no bigger than a bodybuilder. We have no reason to assume he has super strength, since he showed no signs of breaking out of the restraints he was in.

So if all he has is the momentum bs, then it's obviously Hulk's win. You can't let someone stay in a fight cos they'd keep coming back. Hulk would always win the fist fight.

-AC

Everything else I agree with. He really stands no chance against Hulk.

Dark-Jaxx

-AC 1. He had no powers at that point.

2. Size means shit. Superman lifts mini continents made of Kryptonite in his movie, he is smaller than Juggernaut in the movie. Though I agree movie Juggs pales in comparison with comic Juggs, I think he has some degree of super strength, the momentum BS requires super strength.

3. I agree Hulk wins.

d3str0ya10
Well yeah they messed up juggs and he never took adamantium claws to his face he punched wolvie in the face and stopped him from scratching him.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by NemeBro
Alright, this is Juggernaut from X3 versus Hulk from the 2008 movie.

I personally think Hulk can win, Juggernaut IMO will be stopped by Hulk, but even if he isn't, he is weaker.

Durability wise, Juggernaut took adamantium claws from Wolverine to the face.

Even if Hulk cannot harm Juggernaut, he can likely BFR him by throwing him really really far away. Least that is how I see it. Deleted scenes do not count. And what AC said.

Rogue Jedi
In his first post.

Placidity
Theres nothing to suggest Juggernaut can be physically hurt. However, this fight is not very good because Juggernaut doesn't have many feats to discuss.

But again, what can Hulk do to an unstoppable force ("once he gains momentum"...)?

omgchos
Originally posted by Placidity
Theres nothing to suggest Juggernaut can be physically hurt. However, this fight is not very good because Juggernaut doesn't have many feats to discuss.

But again, what can Hulk do to an unstoppable force ("once he gains momentum"...)?
Get right back up cuz he's the hulk. And the angrier he gets the stronger he gets.

Placidity
Originally posted by omgchos
Get right back up cuz he's the hulk. And the angrier he gets the stronger he gets.

This wasn't shown in The Incredible Hulk (2008). Juggs ramming into the Hulk while running full speed is more powerful than anything Abomination did.

steverules_2
Juggs loses...badly...the next day Banner finds a nice helmet is the reason why he's got bad indigestion

omgchos
Originally posted by steverules_2
Juggs loses...badly...the next day Banner finds a nice helmet is the reason why he's got bad indigestion
Its funny youd say that. My friend said make a galactus vs. vinny jones juggy thread and i said his helmet would give galactus idegestion.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Deleted scenes do not count. And what AC said. No deleted scene was mentioned in my post.

steverules_2
Originally posted by omgchos
Its funny youd say that. My friend said make a galactus vs. vinny jones juggy thread and i said his helmet would give galactus idegestion.

conicidence...I think so smurph

I remember an ultimates storyline where Hulks eats an alien and then later on Banner's crapping him out lol it wasn't shown but it was said

Rogue Jedi
No deleted scene was mentioned in my post. Claws to the face is a deleted scene.

steverules_2
I thought I'd missed something in X3 when he mentioned that scene

Wei Phoenix
IMO Hulk can't hurt Cain and if he starts running he's going to get bowed over but Hulk isn't going to stand there and let him charge him the entire fight. He'll just jump over him. Hulk is a better fighter, faster and more agile. He can't hurt him but Cain won't be doing much since this is movie Juggernaut.

YodaIam
Originally posted by Placidity
This wasn't shown in The Incredible Hulk (2008). Juggs ramming into the Hulk while running full speed is more powerful than anything Abomination did.

Yes it showed Hulk get stronger, he was being outclassed by Abom and then he saw Betty in danger got angry and then bye bye Abom

omgchos
Exactly. His anger dictates his strength.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Claws to the face is a deleted scene. No it isn't.

Rogue Jedi
No it isn't. Yes it is. I watched the juggs/wolvie fight several times, and it is not in the final theatrical release. At no time in their fight does Wolverine stab him or even cut him.

WO Polaski
i dont understand why people use the weaker version of the hulk in these fights considering that ang less hulk is a closer representation of his comic self.

in any case 2008 hulk wins against juggernaut.

YodaIam
Originally posted by WO Polaski
i dont understand why people use the weaker version of the hulk in these fights considering that ang less hulk is a closer representation of his comic self.

in any case 2008 hulk wins against juggernaut. Because thats the better film and better Hulk.

Growing...WTF???

WO Polaski
and REGENERATION and SUPER STRENGTH.

yeah, angs hulk is WAYYYY better.

steverules_2
I loved seeing Hulk use the thunder clap...was great big grin I think Juggs Manchester voice would just drive hulk to the point where he could beat Galactus

'Oi 'ulk, am the bloody juggernaut bit....' *hulk kills juggs by throwing him into the sun*

It's really as simple as that really smile

NemeBro
Originally posted by WO Polaski
and REGENERATION and SUPER STRENGTH.

yeah, angs hulk is WAYYYY better. That Hulk is stronger.

But is also a pile of shit along with the movie.

And RJ, no it isn't.

steverules_2
Tell ya what kids here's the deleted scenes, skip to 3:50 and that'll be the deleted scenes from the fight, hopefully the link will work:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=3209610

Impediment
And RJ, no it isn't.

Actually, yes, it is.

dadudemon
Ang's Hulk is better in almost everyway.

That said, Juggernaut was never shown getting a beat down until his MAGICAL powers were turned off by a boy who removes MUTANT powers. no expression Does this bother anyone? Anyone at all?

NemeBro
Originally posted by dadudemon
Ang's Hulk is better in almost everyway.

That said, Juggernaut was never shown getting a beat down until his MAGICAL powers were turned off by a boy who removes MUTANT powers. no expression Does this bother anyone? Anyone at all? 1. The movie or in terms of strength?

2. He has no connection to Cytorrak in the movies, he is a mutant, like in the Ultimate Universe from Marvel.

dadudemon
1. The movie or in terms of strength?

Yes.

2. He has no connection to Cytorrak in the movies, he is a mutant, like in the Ultimate Universe from Marvel.

What the f**k?

Obviously, they made him a mutant.

Rogue Jedi

And RJ, no it isn't.

Originally posted by Impediment
Actually, yes, it is.

S-S-S-S-S ee? big grin

NemeBro
Yes.

What the f**k?

Obviously, they made him a mutant. 1. Yes what?

2. I just said that. erm

dadudemon
1. Yes what?

Yes to both. no expression

2. I just said that. erm

You're not reading that correctly. Reread it again except read it like I was finishing it off with a "captain obvious."

NemeBro
Yes to both. Stopped reading. no expression

dadudemon
Stopped reading. no expression

Stopped eating. no expression

Because I'm done. no expression

KingD19
Hulk has shown greater strength feats. All Juggs did was manhandle Wolverine, crush an armored transport when he jumped into the cure facility, busted through some walls, and broke out of the floor.

Placidity
His power description and reputation makes up for his lack of feats imo. Movie Juggs is still invulnerable in my books. Except when it comes to little bald boys of course.

KingD19
Don't get me wrong now, I still think Juggs is invulnerable as well, since all of the reports were spot on. Unstoppable once he gains movement, I would say as long as he keeps moving, he gives Hulk trouble. But when not in motion, his strength seemed not as great, since he only tossed Logan around a bit.

Quincy
Hulk tears Juggernaut up.

K-Dog
I will go for Hulk too, but when Kitty phased Juggernaut into the concrete floor--that had to be an extremely good durability showing--putting his matter into the same space as the concrete--his body would have to be tougher than normal matter or something because it didn't kill him or anything. And he was going headfirst through 1 foot thick (or close) concrete walls like nothing. And 2008 Hulk was not as strong as Ang Lee's. So I don't think it's a blowout at all.
Why Juggernaut was restrained by metal bands was probably more PIS so they could introduce him in that way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.