Marvel Earth vs DC Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bustersword
All current heroes/villains residing on each earth.

1) First with no prep
2) Second with 1hour prep

Juntai
sucky thread, be more original.

golem370
Well Tiamut is on Earth I thought both Korvac & Molecule Man was around as well. With prep you have Mister Fantastic Dr Doom The Leader Mole Man Apocalypse Mister Sinister Mad Thinker Black Panther Iron Man Amadeus Cho Beast etc etc

george '06
no prep superman massacres the whole marvel world in 8 minutes
w/ prep, reed gets the ult. nullifier and blows DC away

golem370
Superman would get stomp if he went in there alone Thor Sentry Beta Ray Bill Quasar Apocalypse Juggernaut WWH

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by golem370
Apocalypse

You made me lol

laughing out loud

golem370
Apocalypse is no joke it makes me laugh that you think he is. He beat Living Monolith Did well against High Evolutionary he not a chump.

~The Wickerman~
Apocalypse is no joke it makes me laugh that you think he is. He beat Living Monolith Did well against High Evolutionary he not a chump.

Nah, he's a complete and utter joke who got wtfpwnd by Dracula wink

golem370
Along ago was that? He is not a joke

~The Wickerman~
Along ago was that? He is not a joke

The comic book? 2006. The action inside? I'm not sure, something like 1850, around-ish.

Yes, he's a chump and a joke. He's had celestial tech, and done nothing of any importance with it. He uses minions to do his work for him, mainly since he can't himself, sometimes even shown as afraid of his own minions. He's been beaten every single time he's ever had anything resembling a plan, which isn't saying a lot since his plans are about as advanced and intricate as they'd be if they were made by a 4 year old with a box of crayons. He's been wtfpwnd by Namor, Black Bolt, Cable, the x-men. In an alternate reality he actually managed to score big and take over the world only to be wtfpwnd by a weakling version of Magneto.

He.is.a.joke.

Kutulu
Tiamut soloes.

george '06
Originally posted by Kutulu
Tiamut soloes.
would tiamut pitch in?
hes not really a hero/villian is he
just a watcher, that eventually blows your planet up

Rob23
Reed and Doom win.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Kutulu
Tiamut soloes.

Kutulus back! w00t

celestialdemon
Waaaaay too broad to make an accurate outcome unless you include ubers like MJJ.

Badabing
Originally posted by bustersword
All current heroes/villains residing on each earth.

1) First with no prep
2) Second with 1hour prep dur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.