why why me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

akidnapincolor
why is everyone mean to me?? am i a easy target or something!?!?! and for all who like to get on my account and do stuff that will get me banned i changed my pasword! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Neo Darkhalen
whoa

~ haermm ~

~Wålshy~
yeah, people are horrible. don't worry, i will be nice to you. smile

Toku King
Edit.

Toku King
Originally posted by akidnapincolor
why is everyone mean to me?? am i a easy target or something!?!?! and for all who like to get on my account and do stuff that will get me banned i changed my pasword! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sorry to hear that. Some people are just dicks.

Neo Darkhalen

you should also change your name.

akidnapincolor

~Wålshy~

akidnapincolor
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
you should also change your name. \

y should do that

Peach
If you have a password that's easily guessable, that's your own problem. It's your responsibility and only yours to make sure your account is secure.

Neo Darkhalen
Nevermind

akidnapincolor

Bardock42
What was your password.

Originally posted by Peach
If you have a password that's easily guessable, that's your own problem. It's your responsibility and only yours to make sure your account is secure. I doubt it was easily guessable, I assume he just asked her.

akidnapincolor
A kidnap in color.....

ya they r a band and i like my name

Peach
Originally posted by Bardock42
What was your password.

I doubt it was easily guessable, I assume he just asked her.

Which makes it even MORE stupid...

akidnapincolor
Originally posted by Bardock42
What was your password.

I doubt it was easily guessable, I assume he just asked her.

acctuly i didnt give it to hiim

Lara
I'm not mean to you sweetie

akidnapincolor

ur stupid

Neo Darkhalen

you would have to be like 13, 14 to give it away or extremely gullible.

Toku King
I like penguins.

akidnapincolor
Originally posted by Lara
I'm not mean to you sweetie

ya right..................... everyone is mean to me

Peach
ur stupid

Are we in kindergarten here? Grow up.

And I'm not the one letting other people into my account.

Bardock42
you would have to be like 13, 14 to give it away or extremely gullible. You have to be pretty stupid. But most people are.

There are actually a few tricks that might even get relatively intelligent people to give them away. Though, hardly to a stranger.

akidnapincolor
Originally posted by Toku King
I like penguins.

thats random

Lara
aw you dont need to be so down on yourself.

akidnapincolor

there r thing i want to say to u that iu cant

Toku King
thats random

Penguins are black and white, you know.

akidnapincolor
aw you dont need to be so down on yourself.

well its true everyone is mean to me

Peach
there r thing i want to say to u that iu cant

That's great.

And you know that it's this attitude of yours (plus your complete and total refusal to type properly) that causes other people to dislike you, right?

Toku King

How've I been mean?

Toku King
Nanners.

Lara

if your being negative, expect negativity.

if you mean "every one as in a mojority you then offend the ppl who are actually being nice to you.

akidnapincolor
That's great.

And you know that it's this attitude of yours (plus your complete and total refusal to type properly) that causes other people to dislike you, right?

what if i dont want to type properly

akidnapincolor
Nanners.

u havent yet but u will

akidnapincolor
if your being negative, expect negativity.

if you mean "every one as in a mojority you then offend the ppl who are actually being nice to you.

srry if i offended u

Peach
what if i dont want to type properly

Then you have to deal with the fact that you appear uneducated and stupid.

akidnapincolor
Penguins are black and white, you know.

DUH I KNEW THAT

akidnapincolor
Then you have to deal with the fact that you appear uneducated and stupid.

im going to ignore u

Neo Darkhalen
DUH I KNEW THAT

your a fool that's the bottom line of it, one major rule to any forum is that you never share details of your account to anyone; never tell anyone you're password...you obviously did that and because of this you got what you deserved, don't think you will find any sympathy here...you brought it on yourself.

im going to ignore u

Ignore a mod? haermm

Lara
srry if i offended u

right thats better, now, a little advise I you dont mind:

ignor the idiots that irritate you if you cant do that then tell a mod.
but a good attitude and asence of humor goes a long way on these boards. try not to be so defensive, not every one is out to get you sweetie.

The Grey Fox
what if i dont want to type properly I think she made that as a point against you with "your complete and total refusal to type properly". Grow up and stop typing like a 5 year old, it gets really old after a while.

akidnapincolor
most are out to get me

Neo Darkhalen
most are out to get me

haermm

your a fool that's the bottom line of it, one major rule to any forum is that you never share details of your account to anyone; never tell anyone you're password...you obviously did that and because of this you got what you deserved, don't think you will find any sympathy here...you brought it on yourself.

General Kaliero
im going to ignore u
I wonder who "im" and "u" are... and where all the neglected punctuation went.

Whenever you don't use a period a muffin loses its wings, you know.

Correct punctuation and spelling go a long way towards getting others to respect you.

Toku King
DUH I KNEW THAT

Oh yeah? Well did you know that the black on a penguin is dark matter?

Toku King
most are out to get me

Yup.

akidnapincolor
Oh yeah? Well did you know that the black on a penguin is dark matter?

i dont really care

AbnormalButSane
most are out to get me

petpet Don't give out your new password.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane

I'll ask shall i? awesome

Toku King
i dont really care

You will when I steal your account.

I'm kidding, people.

Toku King
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane

Abs, dear, please don't steer her the right way. It ruins my fun.

ScarletSpeed
gahhh

r u hot?

hi

Toku King
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
gahhh

r u hot?

hi

lulz

akidnapincolor
gahhh

r u hot?

hi

WHAT DID U ASK ME!

ScarletSpeed
gahhh

r u hot?

hi

Neo Darkhalen
gahhh

r u hot?

hi

haermm

Toku King
WHAT DID U ASK ME!

r u hotz?

ScarletSpeed
is she teh hotz?

akidnapincolor
is she teh hotz?

i hope u know everyone is gonna answer no

Neo Darkhalen
i hope u know everyone is gonna answer no

Never seen a pic?

but i will say no.....but i say no to everyone.

Juk3n
is this the thread with the cookies?

Röland
Never seen a pic?

Except me.

Neo Darkhalen

Röland
Of course awesome haermm
majorshaermm

Sol Valentine
you would have to be like 13, 14 to give it away or extremely gullible.

*cough*

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
*cough*

Have you given you're own away sol?

Sol Valentine
No. no expression

Neo Darkhalen
Well then...

next time read the post.

Toku King
Penguins can swim.

JacopeX
why is everyone mean to me?? am i a easy target or something!?!?! and for all who like to get on my account and do stuff that will get me banned i changed my pasword! roll eyes (sarcastic) This forum is full of vicious trolls who feel better about themselves by insulting strangers in the net. Just ignore them and come chat in the Spider Man off topic forum in the...you gussed it.....Spider Man Forum here in KMC. wink

Let me be the first to welcome you there as well. big grin

~Wålshy~
Originally posted by JacopeX
This forum is full of vicious trolls who feel better about themselves by insulting strangers in the net. Just ignore them and come chat in the Spider Man off topic forum in the...you gussed it.....Spider Man Forum here in KMC. wink

Let me be the first to welcome you there as well. big grin i never viciously attacked you! uhuh

you dirty whore! crackers

JacopeX

BruceSkywalker
This forum is full of vicious trolls who feel better about themselves by insulting strangers in the net. Just ignore them and come chat in the Spider Man off topic forum in the...you gussed it.....Spider Man Forum here in KMC. wink

The Spiderman forum is one of the best.

Toku King

Did you know that penguins can't fly?

Selphie
I've seen a picture of her. She looks 5 years old.

Go ahead.

jadeily
Never seen a pic?

shock stick out tongue

Yea and kid (Akidnapincolor), grow up alright?
You keep thinking everyone's out to get you, you start being defensive, attacking people who are trying to help, and you can't take a joke. You need to chill.

"What if I don't want to type properly"

Then it's your problem. You want people to like you, talk to you, be nice to you. But in order to have that, you yourself have to be nice to them. You may think you're nice, but read back what you've said in the thread.

Calling someone 'stupid' when they're trying to help is really immature. How old are you, really?

EDIT: Ah, so you're in 8th grade. I was in 8th grade last year. How old are you? Because honestly, you remind me one of those kids who will never accept that they themselves are wrong / have to change.

jadeily
Originally posted by Selphie
I've seen a picture of her. She looks 5 years old.

Go ahead.

Really? Where is it? haha

Selphie
Originally posted by jadeily
Really? Where is it? haha

A kmcer sent it to me on msn, but its not on my received files anymore. Tsk tsk.

Scythe
This still doesn't seem like Deanna.

Yoshi Paradise

I've never been mean to you. wink

Dark-Jaxx
I have never been mean to you.

And I love how mods can get away with trolling in threads. It is quite humorous, really.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx

And I love how mods can get away with trolling in threads. It is quite humorous, really. Watch it, you'll get banned for challenging the authority. Just like in the real world, if you accuse the police of being corrupt, you'll get arrested. No, wait. That's only in Facist states, I think.

Toku King

And I love how mods can get away with trolling in threads. It is quite humorous, really.

You wrote the book on trolling, Mr. Report.

The Grey Fox
You wrote the book on trolling, Mr. Report. You do realise he didn't report you once? That he was just leading you along?

Toku King
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
You do realise he didn't report you once? That he was just leading you along?

Which makes it trolling.

Peach
Okay, seriously? If people are going to go about claiming others are trolling, make sure you actually know what the word means and that you are using it properly.

The Grey Fox
Which makes it trolling. No, it means he was kidding. Everyone else knew he was.
Okay, seriously? If people are going to go about claiming others are trolling, make sure you actually know what the word means and that you are using it properly. Second.

Phucked Up
You do realise he didn't report you once? That he was just leading you along? Originally posted by Toku King
Which makes it trolling.

Toku King
Okay, seriously? If people are going to go about claiming others are trolling, make sure you actually know what the word means and that you are using it properly.

Trolling is when someone posts something controversial, insulting, baiting, or otherwise leading to other members with consistency in hopes of drawing out someone's emotions such as anger and irritation. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Grey Fox
Trolling is when someone posts something controversial, insulting, baiting, or otherwise leading to other members with consistency in hopes of drawing out someone's emotions such as anger and irritation. roll eyes (sarcastic) Dark-Jaxx does the whole 'Reported' joke quite a lot. It's a joke that came (at least recently) from the Project Mayhem thread. Your fault for taking the internet so seriously, really.

Toku King
No, it means he was kidding. Everyone else knew he was.

Read the definition.

The Grey Fox
Read the definition. Uh-huh, I knew that before. What do you take me for?

Toku King
Dark-Jaxx does the whole 'Reported' joke quite a lot.

And that makes it funny?

I know. I was one of the people that did it. However, it was among friends and used at a time where it couldn't be taken in any way besides a joke.
Otherwise, it's just obnoxious and annoying.

Toku King
What do you take me for?

A fox that's grey?

Peach
Trolling is when someone posts something controversial, insulting, baiting, or otherwise leading to other members with consistency in hopes of drawing out someone's emotions such as anger and irritation. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wasn't aimed at you.

The Grey Fox
And that makes it funny?

I know. I was one of the people that did it. However, it was among friends and used at a time where it couldn't be taken in any way besides a joke.
Otherwise, it's just obnoxious and annoying. I can see why it would be annoying, but it's not exactly trolling. It's more just general irritance. So, he's not breaking the trolling rule, but he was attempting to wind you up. So he was baiting. Baiting does not equal trolling.
A fox that's grey? Well, that's a relief.

Toku King
Wasn't aimed at you.

Oh. Sorry. embarrasment

Toku King
I can see why it would be annoying, but it's not exactly trolling. It's more just general irritance. So, he's not breaking the trolling rule, but he was attempting to wind you up. So he was baiting. Baiting does not equal trolling.

Baiting is trolling.

Peach
I can see why it would be annoying, but it's not exactly trolling. It's more just general irritance. So, he's not breaking the trolling rule, but he was attempting to wind you up. So he was baiting. Baiting does not equal trolling.
Well, that's a relief.

Technically, baiting is trolling. It's trying to get a rise out of someone. It's usually more subtle though.

Oh. Sorry. embarrasment

That's fine stick out tongue

Dark-Jaxx
insulting http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/insult

Read the "mod's" posts to see what I mean.

The Grey Fox
Baiting is trolling. Originally posted by Peach
Technically, baiting is trolling. It's trying to get a rise out of someone. I think that's more opinion there. If you think they're the same thing, then fine. But I personally don't think they are. Much like I don't think 'Music' and 'Video' mean the same thing, really.

Toku King
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/insult

Read the "mod's" posts to see what I mean.

Since when have the mods flat out insulted anyone?

Peach
I think that's more opinion there. If you think they're the same thing, then fine. But I personally don't think they are. Much like I don't think 'Music' and 'Video' mean the same thing, really.

How are baiting and trolling not the same thing? They're both doing things for the sole purpose of getting a reaction. Just baiting tends to be more subtle than trolling and thus gets lesser reactions, but when it comes down to it they're still doing something just to get a rise out of people.

Toku King
I think that's more opinion there. If you think they're the same thing, then fine. But I personally don't think they are. Much like I don't think 'Music' and 'Video' mean the same thing, really.

Wait, I don't understand how music and video come even close in definition.

The Grey Fox
Wait, I don't understand how music and video come even close in definition. They are both a form of media. Trolling and baiting are both a form of internet harassment.
How are baiting and trolling not the same thing? They're both doing things for the sole purpose of getting a reaction. Just baiting tends to be more subtle than trolling and thus gets lesser reactions, but when it comes down to it they're still doing something just to get a rise out of people. How are Music and Video not the same thing? Video uses pictures rather than words, but they both are used to present something to the viewer/listener.

Phucked Up
Well, that's a relief.

Either way, trolling or baiting (which ARE the same thing), that's breaking a rule.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Phucked Up
Either way, trolling or baiting (which ARE the same thing), that's breaking a rule. Opinion. And true, either way it is rule breaking. Just better to not get them mixed up.

Peach
They are both a form of media. Trolling and baiting are both a form of internet harassment.
How are Music and Video not the same thing? Video uses pictures rather than words, but they both are used to present something to the viewer/listener.

Except music and videos are totally different types of media. Baiting and trolling are almost exactly the same thing.

It's really not an accurate comparison at all.

Toku King
They are both a form of media.

So? Video is a form of visual entertainment, while music is audio-based.
Baiting is a form of trolling. Music is not a form of video, nor the other way around.

The Grey Fox
Except music and videos are totally different types of media. Baiting and trolling are almost exactly the same thing.

It's really not an accurate comparison at all. Well, you wanted me to take ages thinking up a picture-perfect comparison? I don't care that much about someone over the internet's opinion to do that. And 'almost exactly' and 'exactly' are totally different things. Yes, they are both similar. Doesn't make them the same thing though.
So? Video is a form of visual entertainment, while music is audio-based.
Baiting is a form of trolling. Music is not a form of video, nor the other way around. It was a comparison. I didn't need an essay on 'How Grey Fox's comparison r fail', thank you.

Dark-Jaxx
When the term baiting is used, it is usually being used to mean more subtle trolling, trying to get a reaction from someone, but not out there like saying someone is made of fail and AIDS or something. Either way, it is the same thing.

Phucked Up
Well, you wanted me to take ages thinking up a picture-perfect comparison? I don't care that much about someone over the internet's opinion to do that. And 'almost exactly' and 'exactly' are totally different things. Yes, they are both similar. Doesn't make them the same thing though.

One is subtle, one is not, other than that they are the same. End of story.

Toku King
Well, you wanted me to take ages thinking up a picture-perfect comparison?

Why did you need to compare it to anything?

Peach
When the term baiting is used, it is usually being used to mean more subtle trolling, trying to get a reaction from someone, but not out there like saying someone is made of fail and AIDS or something. Either way, it is the same thing.

Basically, yes.

Baiting: "Haha, reported" when there was no reason to do so at all.
Trolling: "LOL you're retarded and made of AIDS" for no reason out of nowhere.

Both are for no purpose other than reactions. One is worse than the other.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=baiting
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trolling

The Grey Fox
Basically, yes.

Baiting: "Haha, reported" when there was no reason to do so at all.
Trolling: "LOL you're retarded and made of AIDS" for no reason out of nowhere.

Both are for no purpose other than reactions. One is worse than the other.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=baiting
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trolling Trolling can actually be a lot more subtle than baiting. Such as convincing the Troll-ee that you want to be their intergirlfriend, then dumping them and telling them none of it was true. That is also trolling.

Edit: "Lol your made of fail and AIDs' is generally considered 'bashing', by the way.

Forgive me for not responding to the others, I can't be bothered rebutting against each cohort, to be honest. Although, P^'s sort of proves my point.
One is subtle, one is not, other than that they are the same. End of story. Exactly. They are different. There is no 'other than that'. They are clearly in some way a different thing. Walking and running are not the same thing (I think that's a better comparison).

Phucked Up
Forgive me for not responding to the others, I can't be bothered rebutting against each cohort, to be honest. Although, P^'s sort of proves my point.
Exactly. They are different. There is no 'other than that'. They are clearly in some way a different thing. Walking and running are not the same thing (I think that's a better comparison).

No, it doesn't prove your point, this is what we've been saying the whole time. Other than subtlety, they are the SAME THING!

I can't believe you're arguing against Peach and I about forum rules, she's a moderator on KMC and the admin at another forum, I am a former moderator of KMC and up until recently I was the admin at another forum. We know the in's and out's of forum rules.

Dark-Jaxx
Baiting is just another form of trolling, it is trolling man.

The Grey Fox
No, it doesn't prove your point, this is what we've been saying the whole time. Other than subtlety, they are the SAME THING!

I can't believe you're arguing against Peach and I about forum rules, she's a moderator on KMC and the admin at another forum, I am a former moderator of KMC and up until recently I was the admin at another forum. We know the in's and out's of forum rules. Quite honestly, I don't care if you were a moderator or about the rules. Just because they are counted as the same thing on a forum does not make them the same thing.

No. Your point was they are the same thing. Mine was they are not the same thing, but are in the same category. Bashing, flaming, trolling, and baiting are all in that category but are not all the same thing. Stop saying silly things like "They have their differences but are the same thing" – it makes no sense. They're not. And I don't care what the rules say on that, they do not decide what is right and wrong in the larger scale of the meaning fo the words!
Baiting is just another form of trolling, it is trolling man. You do realise I was backing you up? Good lord, I wish there were less brick ****ing walls on the internet.

Dark-Jaxx
...I am just saying baiting is trolling man.

I ain't gonna fvckin lie about it.

I WAS baiting Toku King. haermm

The Grey Fox
...I am just saying baiting is trolling man.

I ain't gonna fvckin lie about it.

I WAS baiting Toku King. haermm You're just saying something that isn't correct, yeah.

And good for you. It gave me some minor laughs.

I also wish there wasn't such a delay between replies, it's hard to keep it flowing with 10 minute gaps. Where did Lana go?

akidnapincolor
ummm lets get back to the topic plz

Rogue Jedi

ur stupid haermm

Sorry, you know I dont think you are stupid, I just cant believe she/he/whatever said that. crylaugh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.