Point System Battle: Mantis v Karate Kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
same set up as Bats v Wolverine.

strikes=1 point
kill blows=3 points

the winner is the first to 25 points. who wins, and what do you think the score is?

leonidas
shrug

Galan007
This is a good/original thread thumb up - if I knew more about Mantis, I'd be able to reply to the topic at hand, intelligently. stick out tongue

B dot Rob
I'd say KK wins. Mantis has worse lower showings, a L to Moondragon on her record and didn't seem to be portrayed as a world beating MA in Conquest.

15 - 25

leonidas
Originally posted by Galan007
This is a good/original thread thumb up - if I knew more about Mantis, I'd be able to reply to the topic at hand, intelligently. stick out tongue

that's never stopped you from responding in other threads. confused

stick out tongue

leonidas
Originally posted by B dot Rob
I'd say KK wins. Mantis has worse lower showings, a L to Moondragon on her record and didn't seem to be portrayed as a world beating MA in Conquest.

15 - 25

where'd she lose to MD? i seem to recall that happening at some point, but can't remember where . . .

Galan007
Originally posted by leonidas
that's never stopped you from responding in other threads. confused whatdididocry

I suppose I did set myself up for that one. stick out tongue

B dot Rob
Originally posted by leonidas
where'd she lose to MD? i seem to recall that happening at some point, but can't remember where . . .

It was in a Fantastic Four annual. Don't remember which one.

leonidas
Originally posted by Galan007

I suppose I did set myself up for that one. stick out tongue

yes

leonidas

really. hmph. not what i was thinking, but you may very well be correct. i'll check around.

george '06
kk 10 - 25

leonidas

well done -- you were right on. FF Annual 25 to be precise. and MD DID defeat her in straight 1on1 combat in what was a pretty damn entertaining battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.