Superman Prime vs WWh&Red Hulk Slugfest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iceman24567
crazy

Dark-Jaxx
SMP gets them both in a Black Panther armbar at the same time.

Erik-Lensherr
And unlike Panther, he actually rips their arms off and starts beating them with them.

ultimatethor
SMP us just to fast

Dark-Jaxx
I can't even think of a Skyfather right now who can beat SMP in a slugfest. mmm

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx

Cytorakk would crush him. Not sure if he is skyfather level though

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Cytorakk would crush him. Not sure if he is skyfather level though From what I hear he is above Skyfather. Don't really know though.

Erik-Lensherr
From what I hear he is above Skyfather. Don't really know though.

Yeah, I remember reading some scans KM showed.

The Illuminati

no expression

Your a funny guy. You are a guy right?

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by The Illuminati
no expression

Your a funny guy. You are a guy right?
Funny because its true right?dude survived universal destruction,was beating the ass of like every single dc top tier,taking shots from 3 guardians,diving through the anitmonitors energy and coming out fine...only skyfather who is taking out prime is odin but through weakness exploitation outside of that he doesnt have the power but of course people think sentry and gladiator can give him a fight here lol.

carnage52
sp slugs with the best of them.

zeel

that may be true but most skyfathers in comics relay on more then physical strength and duribility in comics. Dont see to many skyfather types in physical brawls they usually are a well balanced amount of strength duribility speed, and their speciality like mabey in odins case would be his insanely powerful magic.

There may be some out there but atm i cant think of one that can physically brawl with him atm.

Flow01
red hulk pulls off a watcher punch to the face while wwh gets smp in a black panther armbar.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Flow01
red hulk pulls off a watcher punch to the face while wwh gets smp in a black panther armbar. not clever OR original. no expression

Creshosk

occultdestroyer
Superman Prime.
Only one who can beat him is either Spectre (fully backed up by The Presence) or Superman w/ his Sword of Superman (from an alternate reality)

Mindset
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Superman Prime.
Only one who can beat him is either Spectre (fully backed up by The Presence) or Superman w/ his Sword of Superman (from an alternate reality)

No.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Flow01
red hulk pulls off a watcher punch to the face while wwh gets smp in a black panther armbar.

ha-son ka-dur Jyou dan......ja nai......desu ka?

Soljer
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
ha-son ka-dur Jyou dan......ja nai......desu ka?

Welcome back.

Don't ruin it with more member bashing. Flaming in any language is still flaming.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Soljer
Welcome back.

Don't ruin it with more member bashing. Flaming in any language is still flaming.

Hell with that. If you actually think I posted a stupid ****ing joke like that thread.........thumb down

Soljer
Hell with that. If you actually think I posted a stupid ****ing joke like that thread.........thumb down

I wasn't even around when you got banned, Trick.

Just saying, regardless of how it happened, it's still a strike against you. Member bashing certainly won't help.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Soljer
Welcome back.

Don't ruin it with more member bashing. Flaming in any language is still flaming. He asked if he wasn't joking.

Soljer
Originally posted by Creshosk
He asked if he wasn't joking.

laughing That makes it even funnier.

Badabing
Hell with that. If you actually think I posted a stupid ****ing joke like that thread.........thumb down That's no way to act.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by zeel
that may be true but most skyfathers in comics relay on more then physical strength and duribility in comics. Dont see to many skyfather types in physical brawls they usually are a well balanced amount of strength duribility speed, and their speciality like mabey in odins case would be his insanely powerful magic.

There may be some out there but atm i cant think of one that can physically brawl with him atm. That is all true but most Skyfather's also either have very high physical strength or in Odin's case can amp it to very high levels.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.