Multiple Man vs Nightcrawler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
No BFR

Who wins?

george '06
Multiple man

ScarletSpeed
Night crawler,

he is more agile, has better fighting skill and can go wherever he wants whenever,

the chances of multiman landing a hit are slim.

multiman could multiply himself 1 million times and Nightcrawler would be able to teleport to safety, then teleport back.

Scoobless
MM wins, NC may be able to teleport around the place but he'll tire himself out dong that.

occultdestroyer
MM. He'll just multiply himself a billion times

guy222
MM

Creshosk
Nightcrawler could always grab MM and teleport him around a bunch. No real kinetic force impact and Nightcrawler is more used to teleporting with people than MM would be. It's a trick Nighty has used before takes people out quick.

guy222
MM still

Sin I AM
nightcrawler would just be overwhelmed.

I remember when he was attempting to protect cecilia reyes from the neo I think? anyway even though nightcrawler put up a good fight, (he may have been hurt also I can't remember) but the guy just fought on till eventually kurt left an opening

that's how this battle would go, he'd just tire him out

Lord Feron
YEah unfortunatly Kurt won't do what is necessary to win the battle unless CIS is off and he is bloodlusted. Should just teleport people into freaking walls for easy wins.

I agree, NC will eventually tire out unless he uses the aforementioned tactics.

Silent Guardian
tie

Darth Martin
How many dupes does Madrox start out with?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.