Leon S. Kennedy vs the B&B corps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
The ex-Raccoon cop and current government agent takes on the Beauty and Beast Unit.

Leon is armed with his Blacktail handgun, his infared sniper rifle, the Chicago typewriter and his Custom Desert Eagle.

Now all he has to do is shoot his way through four femme fatales.

Icy Ninja
dose he fight them all at once or one at a time like snake did

ThoraxeRMG
What Icy Ninja said.
If he does fights them all at once, he's gonna be raped.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Icy Ninja
dose he fight them all at once or one at a time like snake did

He fights them in the same order as Snake.

Icy Ninja
then i think he could beat them then the hardest for him to take down i think would be crying wolf due to the snow and her rail gun but he should be able to snipe her ass

ThoraxeRMG
What's the locations of the different battles?

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
What's the locations of the different battles?

Same place where Old Snake fought them.

ThoraxeRMG
He doesn't win, he dies at all.

First_Tsurugi06
Yeah. As stylish as Leon's jacket was, I doubt that it would be capable of protecting him from the elements (particularly the blizzard at Shadow Moses).

ThoraxeRMG
And I'll doubt he could see Laughing Octopus when she turns invisible.

Eman5805
I think he could beat them. He'd have find a way to compensate for the cold at Shadow Moses, but he's far quicker than Snake and wields most of the same kinda weaponry(as in type, not sheer number or variety).

Laughing Octopus only becomes an issue when invisible, but if she tries to sneak attack him Leon has time and time again shown incredible reaction speed and agility so I say he can get by her. And he'll be completely uneffected by Screaming Mantis since he doesn't have nanomachines to control.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Eman5805
I think he could beat them. He'd have find a way to compensate for the cold at Shadow Moses, but he's far quicker than Snake and wields most of the same kinda weaponry(as in type, not sheer number or variety).

Laughing Octopus only becomes an issue when invisible, but if she tries to sneak attack him Leon has time and time again shown incredible reaction speed and agility so I say he can get by her. And he'll be completely uneffected by Screaming Mantis since he doesn't have nanomachines to control.

You just gave me an idea for the S. Mantis fight. As Snake has to stop Meryl from trying to kill him and herself, Leon will do the same with Ada. The RPD cops will replace the FROGS in the battle as well.

GenomeFrozener
I think he could beat them.

How? :/

He'd have find a way to compensate for the cold at Shadow Moses

If he could.

but he's far quicker than Snake and wields most of the same kinda weaponry(as in type, not sheer number or variety).

No.
Leon < Solid Snake

Laughing Octopus only becomes an issue when invisible, but if she tries to sneak attack him Leon has time and time again shown incredible reaction speed and agility so I say he can get by her.

I kinda agree with that.

And he'll be completely uneffected by Screaming Mantis since he doesn't have nanomachines to control.

Wouldn't Psycho Mantis pop out of Screaming Mantis and mind rape Leon? :0
I don't see Leon surviving this one.

Superherovandal
Originally posted by GenomeFrozener
How? :/

If he could.

No.
Leon < Solid Snake

I kinda agree with that.

Wouldn't Psycho Mantis pop out of Screaming Mantis and mind rape Leon? :0
I don't see Leon surviving this one. Sure I would say skill wise Old Snake is probably better skilled. But faster? Old Snake is well Old. and Leon did all sorts of speed feats. Like run at Ada with his knife and beat her before she she could use her gun and he stopped himself from dying by throwing a zipline, and the knife fight with Krauser, and dodging moving laser beam security systems.

Nemesis X
If Snake kick these chicks butts then so can Leon.

GenomeFrozener
Originally posted by Nemesis X
If Snake kick these chicks butts then so can Leon.

Great argument considering that Snake would shit on Leon in combat.
Solid Snake >>>>> Leon

Originally posted by Superherovandal
Sure I would say skill wise Old Snake is probably better skilled. But faster? Old Snake is well Old.

All Incartnations of Solid Snake are still better than Leon. :/

Nemesis X
These women are gonna die and if Snake was in this match, Leon would kill him too.

GenomeFrozener
These women are gonna die and if Snake was in this match, Leon would kill him too.

No.
You can't compare Leon to Solid Snake.
Leon is shit compared to Solid Snake.

Solid Durandal
Ok.

1. Leon kicks Octopus's ass. Easily. Leon's dealt with invisible foes before.
2. Raging Raven isn't that different. Leon would just pelt her with headshots with his sniper rifle
3. Ok. This will be the hardest for Leon. Not only does he have to contend with Wolf, but the cold as well. His jacket won't keep him warm for very long. He would have to find her as fast as he can, and drill her with his Typewriter. Overall, I think he passes 6/10
4. Mantis is the easiest of them all. Since Leon has no nano-machines, she can't control him. That leaves her with her knives. Which aren't going to kill Leon.

Zack Fair
At least Old Snake had the octocamo to make the fight even with Octopus. Leon doesn't have that, so I don't think he is just going to parade all over Octopus.

Depending on the locale he fights Raging Raven he might take her down, but if he has no cover her gliders will nail him.

I believe Crying Wolf will beat him more often than not.

Screaming Mantis's main attack/skills will be useless against Leon since he has no nanomachines. So she is worthless.

Solid Durandal
Again, he has fought invisible enemies before. That, and combined with the Chicago Typewriter, he would easily beat her.

Leon would spinkick those gliders 313

Why? Because the only reason I see Leon losing is the cold. That, and Crying needs a couple seconds to CHARGE HER LAZA

QFT

Dark-Jaxx
These women are gonna die and if Snake was in this match, Leon would kill him too. haermm

Solid Durandal
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
haermm

You know he would.

Snake would beat up, but wouldn't give him the finishing blow, and while Snake is turned around, Leon would blow Snake up by shooting a gas drum located conveniently near Snake.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Solid Durandal
You know he would.

Snake would beat up, but wouldn't give him the finishing blow, and while Snake is turned around, Leon would blow Snake up by shooting a gas drum located conveniently near Snake. Snake like...Always kills his opponents when he beats them. no expression

Snake isn't like that pussy Batman foo!

Solid Durandal
Snake like...Always kills his opponents when he beats them. no expression

Snake isn't like that pussy Batman foo!

Leon S Kennedy summons the powers of PIS

Dark-Jaxx
Dude. no expression

Speaking seriously, NO ONE PIS' himself into victory like Solid Snake, or Naked Snake.

Zack Fair
Dude. no expression

Speaking seriously, NO ONE PIS' himself into victory like Solid Snake, or Naked Snake.

QUOTED FOR THE MOTHER ****ING TRUTH.

Dark-Jaxx
I mean seriously, with the right weapons or conditions, one of them beating Cyborg Ninja or Volgin is kinda believable...But beating them in H2H? erm

Solid Durandal
Dude. no expression

Obviously you don't know anything about Leon S ******* Kennedy, so I'll give you the one thing that Snake has nothin on

Ashley Graham.

End of story.

Dark-Jaxx
Obviously you don't know anything about Leon S ******* Kennedy, so I'll give you the one thing that Snake has nothin on

Ashley Graham.

End of story. Neither does Leon.

She made a pass at him...And he denied it.

F@G!!!! haermm

Solid Durandal
Neither does Leon.

She made a pass at him...And he denied it.

F@G!!!! haermm

I don't blame Leon. Throughout most of RE4, Ashley non-stopped bitched at him, screaming, getting in the way of his shooting, and being completely useless. It's pure PIS Leon even managed to survive her.

Dark-Jaxx
I don't blame Leon. Throughout most of RE4, Ashley non-stopped bitched at him, screaming, getting in the way of his shooting, and being completely useless. It's pure PIS Leon even managed to survive her. What's pure PIS is that a grown, good looking man like Leon after running for days shooting zombies, getting erections but not having the time to so much as beat off, and when he finally escapes...He denies a babe like Ashley. no expression

Solid Durandal
What's pure PIS is that a grown, good looking man like Leon after running for days shooting zombies, getting erections but not having the time to so much as beat off, and when he finally escapes...He denies a babe like Ashley. no expression

Because I doubt he would want to hear her say

LEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

again.

Besides, Ada is infinitely times better then Ashley.

Dark-Jaxx
Ada wasn't on the boat.

Straight up, I would have DEMANDED sex from Ashley.

Solid Durandal
She went back to Leon's and waited for him to arrive home

After hearing her ***** for 12 hours straight, I would get away from her at any opportunity

Dark-Jaxx
He is on a tiny boat to America...That's a long trip.

Seriously, I would tell her to stfu, take off her clothes, and spread her legs.

We're turning this boat into the banana boat.

Solid Durandal
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_sled

no expression

And who the **** said he was going back to America? He was probably going back into the Spanish Mainland where he could get a plane.

Zack Fair
Leon didn't like the idea of banging the president's daughter.

Dark-Jaxx
F@g.

Snafu the Great
If anything, Leon still has a thing for Ada, given the half-assed romantic moments they share in Res. Evil 2. Leon likes bad girls...especially those who threaten him with guns.

Solid Durandal
He is on a tiny boat to America...That's a long trip.

Seriously, I would tell her to stfu, take off her clothes, and spread her legs.

We're turning this boat into the banana boat.

Dude, it wasn't even a boat, it was a Jet Ski.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.