TPM Team Vs. Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthCuddles
Obi Wan TPM, and Qui Gonn Jinn TPM VS. Exar Kun in his Prime

Location- Korriban

Tangible God
There's only one "n" in Gon.

And Exar.

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by Tangible God
There's only one "n" in Gon.

And Exar.

DarthCuddles
srry bout that now i'll know why exar kun though

Darth Subjekt
I'm sorry. Was that a question or a statement?

Tangible God
A sentence fragment. Damn my hypocrisy.

Anywho. I just can't, CAN'T see how Exar's swordsmanship and insanely Goku-ish energy blasts are gonna fail against Padawan Kenobi and Qui-Gon. Jinn's good, but... against Kun?

Elite Hunter
TPM team bites the dust.

Darth Exodus
Exar probably wouldn't even need the amulet, he'd just zap them with ebony lightning and he could probably beat them in the sabers, he's probably only slightly less skilled then Maul. And alot less arrogant/foolish.

Dr. Styles
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
Exar probably wouldn't even need the amulet, he'd just zap them with ebony lightning and he could probably beat them in the sabers, he's probably only slightly less skilled then Maul. And alot less arrogant/foolish.

Where did you get that load of horse shit from? Slightly less skilled then Maul...LOL WUT? Your gonna have prove that one. As for not as arrogant...have you even read Tales of the Jedi...

Darth Exodus
'Probably' only less skilled then Maul. While admittedly Kun doesn't have that many combat feats the ones he does are quite impressive. He was capable of defeating his own master, an extremely promanant Jedi master, who has essentially tuaght him all he knew (at the time), Beat another Jedi Master with sublime ease, beat alot of Zombies ( don't know much about that though) and stalemated Ulic Qel-Droma, a man so skilled that he was able to hold of an extremely pissed off Jedi, an impressive one at that (see her hunt) despite lacking the force. Kun's Force powers would also be a factor.

The point being that he could take on the team in a duel and probably win, especially since he'd be empowered by Korriban.

LOL WUT? Kun is reasonably arrogant but Maul takes the biscuit. In one of his books he really nearly dies about 3 times becuase he arrogantly strung duels along and took his time. Then he actually does die in TPM becuase he didn't finish Obi-wan off like he should have. His overconfidence was his weakness.

Tangible God
LOL WUT? Kun is reasonably arrogant but Maul takes the biscuit. In one of his books he really nearly dies about 3 times becuase he arrogantly strung duels along and took his time. Then he actually does die in TPM becuase he didn't finish Obi-wan off like he should have. His overconfidence was his weakness. Uhh, that kind of applies to like... every Sith.

Gideon
Originally posted by Tangible God
Uhh, that kind of applies to like... every Sith.

Exodus only pays attention to one Sith, whose death has not been written. Yet.

Dr. Styles
He was capable of beating a crab with a stick named Vodo WOW, huzzah for Exar, I'm sorry but beating Vodo is NOT impressive, considering:

Vodo has NO combat realated feats save for tapping Kun's ass when he was a padawan - and the only reason he beat him was because of his experience.

The handitard tried to fight a Sith Lord who'd just frozen the entire Senate on a whim with a f*cking stick.

Maul would RAPE Vodo in a saber duel, Maul outclassed the most techniqually skilled Jedi in saber combat that the PT orde r(The Golden Age of the Jedi) had, beating Vodo is nothing compared to that feat.

He beat a tree-man...with the force...how does this help your argument of him being slightly less skilled then Maul with sabers.

So you went from sucking Nebs balls to hijacking his arguments? Ulic defended and at some points out right ran from crazed loon in Sylvar, big whoop, when we have someone like Jango Fett who can kill multiple Jedi with his bare hands WITHOUT the help of the force, I'm not really impressed when a man who spent most of his life as a powerful Jedi whom was completely indoctrinated in a variety of blade to blade combat skills can as I said defend and run from raging moron recklessly charging and thrashing about at him. To say that simply because he can't touch the force any more that he can no longer duel is just plain stupid; sure he lacks the precognition and other advantages the force brings but he still has all his technical skills

How does Kuns esoteric force powers help his saber ability?

You seem to be under the impression that I care about the actual topic: I don't. I want you to prove your silly claims that Kun is only slightly less then Maul in the saber department.

Again, have you read Tales of the Jedi?

-Exar Kun beats the shit out of his fellow padawans.
-Does the classic (rawr dey holdin me back crap)
-Thinks he can beat his master then gets his ass handed to him
-Gets pissed and runs away
-Then thinks he can master the dark side without falling (lol)
-Fails and falls to the dark side
-waltzes onto Ossus (a Jedi haven) to recruit Sith
-waltzes onto Coruscant (a Jedi haven) to save Ulic
-attacks Ossus (a Jedi haven)
-f*cks up a ritual where he's supposed to live for ever and kills millions
-gets pwnt for 4,000 years as a crazed spirit

Sure Maul is arrogant all Sith are, but Exar Kun is just a plain Douche Bag.

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by Dr. Styles

Sure Maul is arrogant all Sith are, but Exar Kun is just a plain Douche Bag. Yea he's pretty much a Skywalker douche on steroids....

Darth Exodus
I've never done anything to you except carry a different opinion, so stop bashing me.

Gideon
I've never done anything to you except carry a different opinion, so stop bashing me.

Oh, dear. The resident funnyman seems to have dropped the jokes and taken umbridge; did I hurt your feelings? Ground your "opinions" in reality (with factual basis, logical support, ect.) and try not to fellate Nebaris or Bane quite as much, and then I'll have nothing to bash you for.

Darth Exodus
Yes. You totally took the edge off the cookie I was eating. You spanner.

So basically its 'do whatever i say' hmmm.

Sounds fair.......ermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.