batman rus a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carnage52
2 hours prep between each fight how far does he get?

1.nightwing
2.psylocke
3.punisher
4.black panther
5.captian america
6.wolverine
7.deathstroke
8.karate kid

Mindset
Why do you have Psylocke @ 2, she could crush him with tk.

carnage52
Originally posted by Mindset
Why do you have Psylocke @ 2, she could crush him with tk. BECAUSE ITS MY DAMN THREAD!!!! mad

Mindset
Is it?

Bouboumaster
Stop at Pslocke, or at Wolverine.

Placidity
Stops at 6. Wolverine

Unless he gets more than standard tech, than he might have a slight chance.

Mindset
How is he getting past Psylocke?

Placidity
He's the goddamn Batman.

Ok he probably couldn't, but he could beat the people that come after Psylocke til Wolverine. So the list needs to be re-ordered.

Juk3n
Locke rampages

Vulfarein stomps

Juntai
He gets to prep for everyone? He clears it.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Juntai

Unless he can call on Superman's ass, how is gonna beat Psylocke and Wolverine?

We need enlightment.

Erik-Lensherr

Obsidian Fury
Did not Batman in one issue create a device that shielded from telekinetical moves? I believe Aquaman was part of that issue (If it is any clue)

srankmissingnin
Psylock's advatage comes from TK not telepathy.

Obsidian Fury
I did not say telepathy, did I?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by carnage52
2 hours prep between each fight how far does he get?

1.nightwing
2.psylocke
3.punisher
4.black panther
5.captian america
6.wolverine
7.deathstroke
8.karate kid

With 2 hours of prep between each bout, Batman survives and beats everyone

carnage52
How is he getting past Psylocke? are you forrgeting prep?

cmack
in all honesty 2 hours prep he can clear it, wolverine healing factor may be the only bump in the road

Endrict Nuul
BECAUSE ITS MY DAMN THREAD!!!! mad

Don't be so damn rude.......

Creshosk
He spends a scant few minutes prepping for Nightwing, and the rest of the Nightwing prep and the Psylocke prep, prepping for Psylocke. Probably something that turns off mutant powers. which he uses again against Hooverspleen.

Badabing
If it's one sided prep Bats clears it.

[EC] Icarus II

Mindset
What does he do with prep that takes out Psylocke?

Placidity
He makes an anti-psylocke batarang.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Placidity
He makes an anti-psylocke batarang.

It's not Adam West's Batman, eh! :P

jinzin
Psylocke's TK is being highly over-rated in this fight.

I mean, sure it's nice for when she has a moment in between fights, or when she's owning danger room facades, good for making TK swords too, but unless she's pulled of some wicked TK feats in the last 2 or so Exiles issues, it's not really been that impressive during fights. Against AOA Sabes, it wasn't really helping her til Creed stopped fighting her to try and reason with her, wasn't doing anything for her against Creed posing as Slaymaster later on either, or Slaymaster himself for that matter.
Of all the fights she's had in recent years, her TK powers have lacked a consistent portrayal.

From all accounts there seems to be a near limitless POTENTIAL to the power she has, but...
1.) She's still learning how to control the powers she knows how to use.
2.) We're not basing this fight's outcome on her potential.
and 3.) Her potential is referenced several times in hyperbole, not proven by feats.

With two HOURS of prep, it wouldn't be incredibly difficult for Batman to take Betsy the **** out.
Even in a standard fight, Batman lobbing batarangs, gas, and smoke grenades at her would be enough to press her and disorient her allowing Batman to close in and get his shots for the put-down.

That's just standard stuff nevermind some crazy crap like setting up a projecting image of himself that would set off like a landmind with gas if Bets came near or just blasting her with that demolition man foam.

To be honest, I think he'd have more of an issue beating Black Panther. It's going to be hard to get past the properties of his suit alone, nevermind the fact that his enhanced senses would probably make it harder if not impossible for Bats to pull any sneaky ninja tricks on him.

If he gets past Panther, Wolverine actually wouldn't be hard to take down either. Gas, tazers, gas, tazers repeat. Enough of that and Logan goes down. Or, Bats could just whip out his sonic frequency device, said that it was enough for dogs to hear it, Wolverine applies. Sets up an easy win.

The prep's kinda overkill on this one as there's multiple convievable ways to take out everyone on this list without much/any effort on Bat's part except for time consumption. erm

carnage52
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Don't be so damn rude....... stick out tongue

carnage52
What does he do with prep that takes out Psylocke? he doesn need prep to take that mofo out.

Creshosk
he doesn need prep to take that mofo out. Psylocke as a mother ****er...

So long as its a milf, that's pretty damned hot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.