Chris Kent vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avlon
Chris Kent
http://images.wikia.com/marvel_dc/images/6/68/C_kent_e16_01.jpg

Vs

Sentry

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/thumb/e/e5/Sentry2.jpg/200px-Sentry2.jpg

Fight is on a barren planet.

Debate.

batdude123
Chris Kent.

Flow01
Robert Reynolds

batdude123
Loses. smile

Harbinger
Kent

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Harbinger
Kent

Flow01
Originally posted by batdude123
Loses. smile

Incorrect

batdude123
Shut up.

Creshosk
no expression

Soljer
Lulz. Chris Kent was way above Superman, who is considerably more powerful than the Sentry.

This is a stomp is Kent's favor.

Flow01
Originally posted by Creshosk
no expression

fine jerk, ill go find the psd and change it...

Flow01
Originally posted by Soljer
Lulz. Chris Kent was way above Superman, who is considerably more powerful than the Sentry.

This is a stomp is Kent's favor.

All of this is FALSE!

Raoul
Originally posted by Flow01
All of this is FALSE!

proof?

Flow01
Originally posted by Raoul
proof?

Proof that it isnt false? I dont think you can prove superman > sentry, why should i have to prove something if you put no proof forward in the first place

Creshosk
All of this is FALSE! I suppose you're going to be ther guy that finally has proof that puts Sentry up on Superman's level? smile

fine jerk, ill go find the psd and change it... belch

Creshosk
Proof that it isnt false? I dont think you can prove superman > sentry, why should i have to prove something if you put no proof forward in the first place You made the claim that sentry was ≥ Superman... Or are you going to be the annoying type to make claims you never back?

Flow01
actually, he made the claim that superman > sentry first, and he puts up no proof.

Creshosk
actually, he made the claim that superman > sentry first, and he puts up no proof. WRONG!

You posted in this thread before he did. smile

Try again ...

Flow01
Would you kindly scroll up and read? I believe Soljer said superman > sentry (TRY READING NEXT TIME IT HELPS)

Creshosk
Would you kindly scroll up and read? I believe Soljer said superman > sentry (TRY READING NEXT TIME IT HELPS) And then RAOUL challenged you for proof of your claim. and you said that he (Raoul) had to post proof first.

Yes, reading helps. Of course a good part of reading is spelling correctly.

Now then. Back your claims. smile

Raoul
superman has more feats, and is generally considered to be above sentry. burden of proof lies with the sentry supporter, not the superman one...

erm

Flow01
And then RAOUL challenged you for proof of your claim. and you said that he (Raoul) had to post proof first.

Yes, reading helps. Of course a good part of reading is spelling correctly.

Now then. Back your claims. smile

Who said i directed that statement at him, and why do you have to bring spelling up if it has nothing to do with the argument? Of course i spell bad but that doesn't change anything about this so shh...

Flow01
superman has more feats, and is generally considered to be above sentry. burden of proof lies with the sentry supporter, not the superman one...

erm

Superman was also created many many years ago, while sentry is still somewhat new, give him some time sad

Raoul
Superman was also created many many years ago, while sentry is still somewhat new, give him some time sad

in time he may well eclipse superman, but as it stands now?

Creshosk
Who said i directed that statement at him,Generally speaking when we quote someone we're talking to them. Especially when they're talking to us, now then who did you quote?

proof?

Proof that it isnt false? I dont think you can prove superman > sentry, why should i have to prove something if you put no proof forward in the first place

Oh look Raoul's name is in the box of the person you quoted...

and why do you have to bring spelling up if it has nothing to do with the argument?You brought up reading, I brought up Spelling.

Of course i spell bad but that doesn't change anything about this so shh... Right it doesn't. You made a claim, and were challenged, and like the typical sentry fan when challenged you dodge rather than answer the challenge. smile

Creshosk
Superman was also created many many years ago, while sentry is still somewhat new, give him some time sad Translation: "I have no proof that puts him on par with Superman. I have no evidence to back my claims."

smile

Raoul
cresh, cool it... stick out tongue

Flow01
Generally speaking when we quote someone we're talking to them. Especially when they're talking to us, now then who did you quote?

Oh look Raoul's name is in the box of the person you quoted...

You brought up reading, I brought up Spelling.

Right it doesn't. You made a claim, and were challenged, and like the typical sentry fan when challenged you dodge rather than answer the challenge. smile

ummmmm, misquote? duh, they are very common y'know? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Creshosk
cresh, cool it... stick out tongue Okay fine, I'll leave him alone.

Flow01
Okay fine, I'll leave him alone.

Yeah, thats right, walk away.... Sentry > superman evil face

Creshosk
Yeah, thats right, walk away.... Sentry > superman evil face Okay. Now you've made a very positive assertation. PROVE IT.

You don't have any excuses, any weaseling now that you have made that claim.

Sentry > superman

Burden of proof is squarely on your shoulders. Where shall we begin? Energy Durability? Superman absorbed enough energy to destroy a galaxy and was unphased when he drained the meggadon war head. Sentry couldn't stand up to WWH.

Physical durability? Superman had a casual chat with an alien inside of a double black hole. That's the pull of not one but two black holes. Sentry couldn't stand up to WWH.

Speed? Suiperman traveled millions of light years in less than three hours. What does Sentry have that compares to this?

Your turn bucko.

NiņoAraņa
Sentry is about 8 years old no expression nowhere near new.

Flow01

Flow01
Okay. Now you've made a very positive assertation. PROVE IT.

You don't have any excuses, any weaseling now that you have made that claim.

Burden of proof is squarely on your shoulders. Where shall we begin? Energy Durability? Superman absorbed enough energy to destroy a galaxy and was unphased when he drained the meggadon war head. Sentry couldn't stand up to WWH.

Physical durability? Superman had a casual chat with an alien inside of a double black hole. That's the pull of not one but two black holes. Sentry couldn't stand up to WWH.

Speed? Suiperman traveled millions of light years in less than three hours. What does Sentry have that compares to this?

Your turn bucko.

I would argue but im playing css before i get tired... And dont even bring WWH into this....

Creshosk
I would argue but im playing css before i get tired... And dont even bring WWH into this.... Excuses, excuses. The feats don't exist to put sentry anywhere near Superman.

All that excess energy Hulk and Sentry were spitting at each other and the planet was fine. Hell there was a lot of collateral damage but the city was fine.

Flow01
Excuses, excuses. The feats don't exist to put sentry anywhere near Superman.

All that excess energy Hulk and Sentry were spitting at each other and the planet was fine. Hell there was a lot of collateral damage but the city was fine.

WOW thats how you judge power? GOOD JOB!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

CaptainStoic

The city really wasn't fine Cresh. Superman has fought Darkseid, and it did not destroy the planet or an entire city, so bringing up destruction isn't really fair. Was it possible for WWHulk, and Sentry to destroy an entire city? Yes WWHulk could have done that by himself, issue 5 of WWHulk confirms this.

I don't think Sentry however has enough showings yet to make him Superman's superior. He certainly won't be beating someone that dwarves Superman either.

Ouallada
Collateral damage should almost never be used in deciding fights. Let's not even talk about cities or planets getting destroyed as collateral damage of heavyweight bouts, because how many times have we seen "galaxy-destroying" attacks that do not even destroy clothing?

Creshosk
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
The city really wasn't fine Cresh. Was it a big smoking crater in the ground with all the population dead?

Superman has fought Darkseid, and it did not destroy the planet or an entire city, so bringing up destruction isn't really fair. Was it possible for WWHulk, and Sentry to destroy an entire city? Yes WWHulk could have done that by himself, issue 5 of WWHulk confirms this. Well Its that I was slightly titchy over memories of debating with fans of another series that claims great power but doesn't match the hype. but yeah, you're right he could have destroyed the city.

I don't think Sentry however has enough showings yet to make him Superman's superior. He certainly won't be beating someone that dwarves Superman either. have to agree with you there.

Pyron_Knight
Chris Kent?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a6/Chriskent_actioncomics844.jpg

Maybe Sentry can take 4/10.

~The Wickerman~

Your avatar is staring into my soul...make it stop no expression

occultdestroyer
Chris Kent

Creshosk
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
Your avatar is staring into my soul...make it stop no expression If you're on IE just select/highlight it and she'll go away leaving a happy little family in her place. well, she'll fade down some...

~The Wickerman~
If you're on IE just select/highlight it and she'll go away leaving a happy little family in her place. well, she'll fade down some...

laughing out loud

I just noticed that now. Snazzy photoshop skillz you got there creshosk, makes me almost ignore your love for jubilee.....almost shifty

bbrem123

u cant go by this to judge the sentrys power...it was said in his fight with genius that the energy they are releasing would destroy planets

llagrok
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Chris Kent?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a6/Chriskent_actioncomics844.jpg

Maybe Sentry can take 4/10.

I'm pretty sure that's the wrong Chris Kent. Sentry would probably stomp that guy 10/10

Avlon was referring the Chris Kent from Countdown.

Flow01
If you're on IE just select/highlight it and she'll go away leaving a happy little family in her place. well, she'll fade down some...

I think your just a ****ing douchebag

batdude123
I think your just a ****ing douchebag

Reported for not knowing how to type "****" correctly.

Flow01
Reported for not knowing how to type "****" correctly.

**** you too *******

Flow01

batdude123
**** you too *******

Certainly you can type ******* though, right?

Guess not... sad

TricksterPriest
Good bye, good riddance, and may Herochat find you as mildly amusing as we did. wave

Flow01
haha, funny thing is, i do go to herochat...

Eel O'Brian
Certainly you can type ******* though, right?

Guess not... sad Funny that ass and hole aren't blocked.

Just putting them together.

batdude123
haha, funny thing is, i do go to herochat...

Oh shitz! ha-songun3

Flow01
i like this forums respect section better, thats the only reason im here, I SWEAR!

Flow01
and to talk shit to bitches like you

SevenShackles
goes to kent. >=P

batdude123

I can't even understand your shit talking with all the *****'s though. haermm

Not my fault you don't know how to type "*******" properly.

Flow01
I can't even understand your shit talking with all the *****'s though. haermm

Not my fault you don't know how to type "*******" properly.

Im sorry sad

**** you Happy Dance

Flow01
and actually i can type them with in them its just not as fun IMO

batdude123
Im sorry sad

**** you Happy Dance

uhuh

Not unless you buy me dinner first.

Flow01
lik dis right? **** YOU!

Flow01
damn i meant like dis "****"

TricksterPriest

SHOTS FIRED! durznuts

Flow01
WTF
I FAIL AT NOT HAVING *'s GOD DAMN

Flow01
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
SHOTS FIRED! durznuts

shh, get out of my thread

batdude123
crylaugh

Flow01
I reported you both for spam!

Flow01
i did it out of love

Flow01
and i reported myself
3 times

Eel O'Brian
Im sorry sad

**** you Happy Dance ***!

You ***ing ***er!

TricksterPriest
I reported you both for spam!

MAYDAY! MAYDAY! WE ARE UNDER ATTACK! SEND REINFORCEMENTS! ha-son

Flow01
Originally posted by SevenShackles
goes to kent. >=P

wow, this guy needs some sig skills...

Flow01
Originally posted by Eel O'Brian
***!

You ***ing ***er!

words hurt.

batdude123
***********************************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!! furious censored ranting

Flow01

i dont get it REPORTED

TricksterPriest

Shit just got heavy, for rellz. shockyes

Flow01
Shit just got heavy, for rellz. shockyes

How dare you disrespect my bff GTFO!!! mad mad mad mad

SevenShackles
wow, this guy needs some sig skills...

confused

batdude123
How dare you disrespect my bff GTFO!!! mad mad mad mad

awesome

Flow01
still not banned... I need to try harder

batdude123
A lot harder.

Do what trick does. Post a thread in the off topic forum about another member tasting your ass... but not me. uhuh

TricksterPriest
How dare you disrespect my bff GTFO!!! mad mad mad mad http://masklinnscans.free.fr/4chan/Demotivators/za_warudo.jpg

batdude123
What the **** would "wryyyyyyyyyyyyyy" even sound like? barker

I've always wondered that.

Badabing
still not banned... I need to try harder messed Please stop reporting everything and bashing people.

Everyone else stop with the cursing.

Thanks.

Flow01
Originally posted by Badabing
messed Please stop reporting everything and bashing people.

Everyone else stop with the cursing.

Thanks.

THATS ALL???? DAMN YOUR NICE... im trying to get banned here, your making it hard

Flow01
damn you and your nice ness

Flow01
Watch this please http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY_3h7hm8Vo

Flow01
I think you are watching me suffer from not getting banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY_3h7hm8Vo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY_3h7hm8Vo

TricksterPriest
What the **** would "wryyyyyyyyyyyyyy" even sound like? barker

I've always wondered that.

According to the JJBA fighting game, it sounds like this. It's about halfway through.

3P2W69xkdPg

batdude123
Watch this please http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY_3h7hm8Vo

crylaugh crylaugh crylaugh crylaugh crylaugh

Badabing
Please stay on topic. Thanks. Are you enjoying KMC? I think Chris Kent wins.

batdude123
According to the JJBA fighting game, it sounds like this. It's about halfway through.

3P2W69xkdPg

Weird.

Badabing
Weird. Stay on topic. Next time it's a warning. Thanks.

durelly

Flow01
Originally posted by Badabing
Stay on topic. Next time it's a warning. Thanks.

durelly

Damn, wtf is your problem are you on happy pills, im spamming away over here and you dont do anything... err now im frustrated

Flow01
WHere are you live in FL? i live in oviedo (near orlando)

Flow01
Hahaha this one is good too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5z4Vs26-TI&feature=related

llagrok
Haggis.

Pyron_Knight
Originally posted by llagrok
I'm pretty sure that's the wrong Chris Kent. Sentry would probably stomp that guy 10/10

Avlon was referring the Chris Kent from Countdown.

Indeed. I was just having some fun.
I have high hopes for the little Chris Kent though. Maybe he'll get some nice uber feats before too long and I'm staking my claim on him beating Bob now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.