“Super Rogue” runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober

Placidity
Originally posted by darthgoober
how far does she make it?

1. Martian Manhunter

She doesn't.

carver9
She stops at surfer.

carver9
Darth, why did you limit her from the abilities that she had. It would have been a much better fight between the original rogue that had the powers of EVERYONE that she absorbed vs Silver surfer. I would give the edge to her because she had thor powers along with magneto stored in there, hulk, and northstar. That alone would threaten surfers life but she had additional powers to boot.

Scoobless
She could probably beat everyone except Surfer.

Bouboumaster
She doesn't even pass one.

1 = She's mindraped.
2 = Thor is just to powerfull. She take some wins there.
3 = He's Superman. But she take few win there.
4 = Hal beat her 8/10. But the magneto's power could be dangerous to him.
5 = Silver Surfer violate her 10/10.
6 = Don't know despero enough well.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
She doesn't even pass one.

1 = She's mindraped.
2 = Thor is just to powerfull. She take some wins there.
3 = He's Superman. But she take few win there.
4 = Hal beat her 8/10. But the magneto's power could be dangerous to him.
5 = Silver Surfer violate her 10/10.
6 = Don't know despero enough well.

You do realise there will be 300 + rogues on the battlefield, all with some telepathy and all moving at near lightspeed.

And Despero has shown weakness to heat based attacks a few times ... so Havok's power will screw him up.

janus77
Surfer still beats her. he can replicate himself, can enter the microverse if he needs time to prep or can just annihilate her by engulfing the area in a blackhole.

carver9
Originally posted by Scoobless
You do realise there will be 300 + rogues on the battlefield, all with some telepathy and all moving at near lightspeed.

And Despero has shown weakness to heat based attacks a few times ... so Havok's power will screw him up.

I dont think that he realize that. Hell 300 rogues with just Northstar and magneto powers should clear this list but he gave her colossus durability which is basically near invulnerable, colossus strength which she isnt going to be using, wolverine amazing healing factor which has taken hits from even the hulk and havok powers which was stated as being able to level a moon and sage, thats basically just over doing it. She should be able to clear this list. Magneto alone with his forcefield up would give anyone on the field a hell of a fight.

janus77
you do realise that Colossus was like silly putty in King Hulk's hands. Surfer could easily squish Colossus like that.

there's no way Rogue stands a chance against Surfer, given the kind of powers she absorbs.

carver9
Originally posted by janus77
you do realise that Colossus was like silly putty in King Hulk's hands. Surfer could easily squish Colossus like that.

there's no way Rogue stands a chance against Surfer, given the kind of powers she absorbs.

You do realize that king hulk strength was on a entirely different level then silver surfer unless you truly think that surfer could hold a planet together with nothing but brute strength. I agree surfer could squash colossus with his other powers are unless he amps his other physical abilities.

Rogue stands a hell of a chance against surfer with the powers that she has at her disposal. There isnt many people out the that can solo magneto let alone go against hundreds of them, just ask sentry.

By the way during the secret wars saga, colossus was still standing from a blast that even the hulk couldnt take. WOW

Grinning Goku
Rogue is a nightmare in this scenario.

carver9
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Rogue is a nightmare in this scenario.

I cant believe that Im going to say this but I agree with you for the 1st time.
"Damn that was hard to say".

Happy Dance

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by Scoobless

The pecularity of Sage's abilities is that her telepathy is put on total defence- normally (mindf*ck from Esme doesn't counts as Sage's powers were mishandled then, she basically was turned into "organic cyborg" this arc) she reflects psi-attacks on the attacker (the price is that to do that she completely turns off her offensive abilities).

And 300+ Rogues with that power can give trouble even to Despero and J'onn to the extent that those uber-psis get owned by their own psi-attack backfiring into them. "Mirror mode" FTW...

carver9
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
The pecularity of Sage's abilities is that her telepathy is put on total defence- normally (mindf*ck from Esme doesn't counts as Sage's powers were mishandled then, she basically was turned into "organic cyborg" this arc) she reflects psi-attacks on the attacker (the price is that to do that she completely turns off her offensive abilities).

And 300+ Rogues with that power can give trouble even to Despero and J'onn to the extent that those uber-psis get owned by their own psi-attack backfiring into them. "Mirror mode" FTW...

Totally agree. I cant see anyone below sky father taking her down in this scenerio unless you throw in thanos, he MIGHT could pull some wins but how would he stop her from continuously multiplying. He kill one of her and another one form. Hell magneto shield took a blast from galactus Im pretty sure it could take some well placed blast from thanos.

janus77
Originally posted by carver9
You do realize that king hulk strength was on a entirely different level then silver surfer unless you truly think that surfer could hold a planet together with nothing but brute strength. I agree surfer could squash colossus with his other powers are unless he amps his other physical abilities.

Rogue stands a hell of a chance against surfer with the powers that she has at her disposal. There isnt many people out the that can solo magneto let alone go against hundreds of them, just ask sentry.

By the way during the secret wars saga, colossus was still standing from a blast that even the hulk couldnt take. WOW
King Hulk has the potential to be on an entirely different level to Surfer in terms of physical strength, but in that instance he was not. He was just very very strong, something the Surfer could easily amp himself upto. remember, Surfer has been smacked around by T&A and survived, he's not the old snorin' Norrin no more.

I honestly can't see Rogue, with those powers, even so much as extending the Surfer for a minute.

what's she going to do/how would she survive, if Surfer is pummelling her at lightspeed or casually tosses her into a blackhole?

it doesn't matter how many Rogues you make, as Surfer can just as easily replicate himself, and his natural durability is >>>> Savage Hulk's normal punches (who is >> Colossus I believe).

I don't see anyway whatsoever for Rogue to 'hurt' Surfer, whilst I see many in which Surfer can end the fight in a nanosecond.

oh and before Rogue can even think, he'd have her safely tucked away inside his board.

carver9
King Hulk has the potential to be on an entirely different level to Surfer in terms of physical strength, but in that instance he was not. He was just very very strong, something the Surfer could easily amp himself upto. remember, Surfer has been smacked around by T&A and survived, he's not the old snorin' Norrin no more.

I honestly can't see Rogue, with those powers, even so much as extending the Surfer for a minute.

what's she going to do/how would she survive, if Surfer is pummelling her at lightspeed or casually tosses her into a blackhole?

it doesn't matter how many Rogues you make, as Surfer can just as easily replicate himself, and his natural durability is >>>> Savage Hulk's normal punches (who is >> Colossus I believe).

I don't see anyway whatsoever for Rogue to 'hurt' Surfer, whilst I see many in which Surfer can end the fight in a nanosecond.

oh and before Rogue can even think, he'd have her safely tucked away inside his board.

You must didnt see in my post where I said that SS can amp his strength up to hulks level. SS was nowhere near the strength that hulk was at when he was fighting colossus. That was the same hulk that gave juggernaut a fight.

Do you not realize that magneto has a forcefield and 100's of rogues would have this same forcefield that withstood a blast from galactus and rogue also would be flying at incredible speeds (not silver surfer speed but 100's of rogues flying around at light speed should have a impact on surfer). By the way show me surfer ending a fight in nano seconds, I would love to see this.

And again, colossus stood up to a blast that even hulk durability couldnt save him from, so that should answer your question about colossus and would you like to compare and see who has been damaged the most out of hulk and colossus, trust me hulk would lose by a big shot.

janus77
100s of Rogues @ light speed would still be incinerated @ lightspeed by 1 Silver Surfer going at 10000000s x lightspeed.
or 2 Surfers or 3 ...

Surfer has taken Galactus', Tenebreous' and Aegis' shots, not just blasts but whacks too... remeber also that Hulk has taken and survived (without injury) a direct blast from Galactus (Secret Wars). it's all a question of Heavy G's intent. if he wants to kill, they die, if he's just annoyed, they hurt.

as for King Hulk's strength while squishing Colossus, I have to disagree with you there too. the Planet holding feat was during a particularly stressful moment in Planet Hulk. Hulk grows exponentially stronger with stress (Onslaught, the mountain bracing etc)... he was clearly not very pissed with Colossus, or else Colossus would be dead. same goes for the X-men, he was only there to question Xavier, which is why he didn't even bother with Juggernaut.

Surfer is easily capable of replicating that kind of strength, it's the Onslaught punching, dimension breaking stuff that I doubt Surfer could do.

carver9
100s of Rogues @ light speed would still be incinerated @ lightspeed by 1 Silver Surfer going at 10000000s x lightspeed.
or 2 Surfers or 3 ...

Surfer has taken Galactus', Tenebreous' and Aegis' shots, not just blasts but whacks too... remeber also that Hulk has taken and survived (without injury) a direct blast from Galactus (Secret Wars). it's all a question of Heavy G's intent. if he wants to kill, they die, if he's just annoyed, they hurt.

as for King Hulk's strength while squishing Colossus, I have to disagree with you there too. the Planet holding feat was during a particularly stressful moment in Planet Hulk. Hulk grows exponentially stronger with stress (Onslaught, the mountain bracing etc)... he was clearly not very pissed with Colossus, or else Colossus would be dead. same goes for the X-men, he was only there to question Xavier, which is why he didn't even bother with Juggernaut.

Surfer is easily capable of replicating that kind of strength, it's the Onslaught punching, dimension breaking stuff that I doubt Surfer could do.

I would love to see a scan of surfer highest strength feat because I know for a fact that its nowhere near hulks strength that was fighting colossus. And show me surfer fighting someone at 10000000s x lightspeed because I just dont think that its possible for any character to do that let alone surfer.

Like I said before surfer WILL beat her but not without a fight, trust me on that. One magneto would give surfer trouble (with his forcefield up), I highly doubt that surfer is easily taking out 100's of them.

janus77
the extra 000s were just to emphasis his ability to go at thousands/millions of times the speed of light (there's plenty of evidence in the respect thread).

Surfer's greatest strength feat would probably be taking +everything+ a Banner-less Hulk threw at him, without even flinching and then casually tossing Hulk around.

Magneto can't possibly give Surfer a challenge, it's just impossible. it'd be like Flash trying to fight Surfer... +everything+ Magneto can do, Surfer does better, with more power, faster, with greater finesse...

and, sadly for Magneto, Surfer can easily split Magneto's forcefield apart at the sub-atomic level, or transmute Magneto to lead. same goes for Rogue(s) utilising his powers.

if you gave her greater durability, Herald class speed, greater offensive power and strength, then she'd be capable of messing up Surfer, as it stands it's truly spite on her.

Creshosk
Surfer can easily split Magneto's forcefield apart at the sub-atomic I don't think electromagnetic energy has an atomic level structure. sub atomic counting electrons would be the highest level that form of energy exists as I think... Not saying he couldn't do it, just say ing that specifying "on a sub-atomic level" sounds silly when that or photons is what it'd have to exist as.

batdude123

darthgoober
Originally posted by batdude123
Two questions...

1. Does she get the full power from all those characters?

2. Can she use them as proficiently as the original characters?
Full powers, yes(but not things like Wolverine's adamantium). As for the second I'm not sure. Logic dictates that she SHOULD be able to use them as proficiently as their normal wielder's since she acquires their memories too(and would thus "remember" how to replicate any feat accomplished by them), but power copier's are handled weird in comics and I'm not sure how Rogue's track record goes.

llagrok
Two questions...
2. Can she use them as proficiently as the original characters?

No.

darthgoober
Originally posted by llagrok
No.
Where/when has that been established? I don't doubt your word on it mind you, I'm just seeking positive confirmation because the transfer of actual memories seems to indicate that she'd be just as experienced as the original users.

batdude123
Full powers, yes(but not things like Wolverine's adamantium). As for the second I'm not sure. Logic dictates that she SHOULD be able to use them as proficiently as their normal wielder's since she acquires their memories too(and would thus "remember" how to replicate any feat accomplished by them), but power copier's are handled weird in comics and I'm not sure how Rogue's track record goes.

Kay. But theoretically, the human mind can only handle so much information. Perhaps all those memories overlap, and she can only be as proficient as her mind allows.

I'm just assuming in Rogue's case of course.

darthgoober
Kay. But theoretically, the human mind can only handle so much information. Perhaps all those memories overlap, and she can only be as proficient as her mind allows.

I'm just assuming in Rogue's case of course.
Me too, I'm not sure one way or the other truth be told(that's why I asked grok when her ineptness was established).

llagrok
Where/when has that been established? I don't doubt your word on it mind you, I'm just seeking positive confirmation because the transfer of actual memories seems to indicate that she'd be just as experienced as the original users.

I've never seen her do it.

In most cases her powers just flare up and she loses control. Like when she absorbed Salvo and started firing his guns wildly.

darthgoober
I've never seen her do it.

In most cases her powers just flare up and she loses control. Like when she absorbed Salvo and started firing his guns wildly.
I thought it just took her a minute to handle the influx of past memories and such? I know it takes her a minute to gain control but once she has it doesn't she normally do pretty well? She seems to be using them pretty efficiently here...

http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/3567/page05fq6.jpg
http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/5969/page06nf4.jpg
http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/6761/page07vl2.jpg
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/3693/page08va2.jpg

llagrok
I thought it just took her a minute to handle the influx of past memories and such? I know it takes her a minute to gain control but once she has it doesn't she normally do pretty well? She seems to be using them pretty efficiently here...

http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/3567/page05fq6.jpg
http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/5969/page06nf4.jpg
http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/6761/page07vl2.jpg
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/3693/page08va2.jpg

She lost her powers a lot against Vargas, I suppose that's not a good example. Magneto's powers is a good feat, but she has had his powers on several occasions. Salvo and especially Storm are examples of when she was unable to control her powers properly and notice how she has none of Ms.Marvel's energy powers?

She's never had trouble controlling her "physical" powers though, so she'd get the speed, strength and healing bonuses.

batdude123
She lost her powers a lot against Vargas, I suppose that's not a good example. Magneto's powers is a good feat, but she has had his powers on several occasions. Salvo and especially Storm are examples of when she was unable to control her powers properly and notice how she has none of Ms.Marvel's energy powers?

She's never had trouble controlling her "physical" powers though, so she'd get the speed, strength and healing bonuses.

In fatal attractions, Magneto kisses her to no affect on his being, then tosses her aside like the trash bag ho she is. 313

ultimatethor
She cant get past surfer. He has more powers than evryone on rogues list combined and on a far higher scale.Board absorption, instant vaporization,Stasis bubble entrapment, Ethel enrgy entrapment,Blackhole creation,Blasting into oblivion,transmutation into a toaster, teleportation into a different millenium, Devolution, Making part of her boy inanimate, phasing and ripping out her heart etc

llagrok
In fatal attractions, Magneto kisses her to no affect on his being, then tosses her aside like the trash bag ho she is. 313

Couldn't swallow all his power

batdude123
Couldn't swallow all his power

mhmm...

Maybe she's not as big of a ho as I thought.

darthgoober

I'm not familiar with Salvo so I can't comment there, but Storm's lost control of her powers herself a couple of times now hasn't she? If so it doesn't seem like Rogue having a hard time with them is much of an indication IMO.Also, I thought the the 1st panel of the second scan(her in the sky with lightning crashing down around her) to be her using Storm's powers right along with everyone else's, but I guess it's open to interpretation since it isn't outright stated.

And did Ms. Marvel even have energy powers when Rogue absorbed off her?

psycho gundam

And did Ms. Marvel even have energy powers when Rogue absorbed off her? no, she was augmented (by i think the kree) after her depression from losing her power's/identity.

she came back to earth as binary looking for revenge against rogue.
the only extra power she had when rogue drained her was the sixth sense, but rogue had that aswell.

Placidity
How the hell does she beat Martian Manhunter?

Superman Level Strength or Close to

Superman Level Speed or Close to

Superman Level Invulnerability or Close to

Phasing (which he can used to knock out enemies when he passes through them while phased)

Telepathy

Advanced Shapeshifting - Can increase his mass tremoundously. Can reform after being cut etc etc.

Heat Vision

This guy is pretty much Superman and more except he's no where near as popular.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Placidity
How the hell does she beat Martian Manhunter?

Superman Level Strength or Close to

Superman Level Speed or Close to

Superman Level Invulnerability or Close to

Phasing (which he can used to knock out enemies when he passes through them while phased)

Telepathy

Advanced Shapeshifting - Can increase his mass tremoundously. Can reform after being cut etc etc.

Heat Vision

This guy is pretty much Superman and more except he's no where near as popular.
By the same token, how would Martian Manhunter beat her?

She'd easily be his equal in the strength department(Colossus's organic steel strength amped by Mag's electromagnetic powers).

She'd have better reflexes(Northstar+Mags+Sage)

She'd be more durable(Colossus's amped durability+Magneto's force field+Multiple Man's Kinetic energy absorption+Wolverine's healing factor).

She'd automatically reflect any TP attacks back at J'ohnn via Sage's powers or fry his brain with Mag's powers.

Her ability to manipulate energy would be far superior(Mag's+Havok).

She'd vastly outnumber him if and when he landed a punch(Multiple Man)

I can see a case being made for him winning via phasing, but she has just as good a tactic in the manipulation of MM's blood(which is extremely high in Iron content). And unless I'm mistaken Mag's force field has held phasing characters at bay before...

CaptainStoic
She clears this with ease. Everytime she would be hit she would multiply, it would be like Lobo with hundreds of clones against each one of these guys, and she would win, all of her clones would also have the ability to drain each person on the list. Imagine if ten of them grabbed any one of these guys?

This is a stomp.

batdude123
And unless I'm mistaken Mag's force field has held phasing characters at bay before...

yes

darthgoober
yes
So what do you think batdude, how's she do? If necessary just assume that Sage's powers and computer mind allow Rogue to use her new powers with the same proficiency as their respective wielders.

batdude123
So what do you think batdude, how's she do? If necessary just assume that Sage's powers and computer mind allow Rogue to use her new powers with the same proficiency as their respective wielders.

Interesting. mhmm

For this thread, do her powers stack?

darthgoober
Interesting. mhmm

For this thread, do her powers stack?
Yeah they do. I remember way back in an Avenger's comic she was using the combined strength of Thor and Ms. Marvel...

batdude123
She's definitely a beast in this thread then. Multiple Man's powers are the real kicker.

Hard to tell exactly where she would stop.

Scoobless
This reminded me of a thread I made years ago.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=332188&pagenumber=2

darthgoober
She's definitely a beast in this thread then. Multiple Man's powers are the real kicker.

Hard to tell exactly where she would stop.
Well then what do you think her chances are of clearing it?

batdude123
Decent. mhmm

Charlotte DeBel
Only one thing that thread proves for sure- "Mirror Mode" FTW and this option from Sage's powerset was underused in the current tourney

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.