Naruto RP: The Next Century of Ninjas - Sign Up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilk82394
Yes I got permission. If you dont belive me go to the forum to post a new idea for a RP.

Naruto: The Next Century of Ninjas RP

these are the rules, and the registration

Wassup everyone. All ninja or Naruto fans join me in this sweet new rp im making. You can make your on character. You can create their jutsus.
I might even be able to upgrade you to hokage or Zounin, but it depends.

Story: 1000 years later in the Leaf Village after the Naruto Dynasty a new team of ninjas come to fight there way to see whose best. Their Hokage Lord Trinity( great, great grandson of the 7th Hokage, Uzamaki, Naruto) is guarding over his quiet village. And his wife Grandma Tsunadaes great, great grandaughter, Ororochi( a medical ninja), and their son Trinity III named after his father, and grandfather. He is still in the academy. Only 10 year old. Going to be graduating soon to become a full - fledged elite ninja and acomplishing his dreams of being the 11th Hokage of the Leaf.

Name:
Fighting Style:
Allies:
Enemies:
Powers/gadgets/ability:
Height:
Weight:
Attire(clothes):
Story:
Special Technique:
Village(Hokages of villages will be decided later):
Alignment:

ONLY RULES:

1.Do not god mod. Control your own character plz.

2.Everyone has to lose a battle sometime.

3.SHOW RESPECT TO EVERYONE

4. Dont bash other people and dont make them feel like trash.

5. Dont create 10 characters only 1 per person. If you want to add more pm me and ask.

6. Story will start when at least 10 people sign up so be patient.

7. HAVE FUN

DangerousBeauty

Demonking1

Matroshka
Name: Zexion Emoguy
Fighting Style: Jujitsu
Allies: Mist Village, Hidden Leaf, Sound
Enemies: Random. Cant say for sure
Powers/gadgets/ability: Ninja stars , Knives, smoke bombs, incredible speed.
Height: 5'10"
Weight:165
Attire(clothes): ( picture)
Story: At a young age Zexion was trained to use dark ability's. At the age of 7 he mastered his first fighting style Aikido, Age 9 he started Jujitsu , age 11 his dad tried to kill him , age 12 Zexion had to assassinate his dad, age 13 he became a very skilled ninja, age 15 his mother was brutally killed by a mad man and was hung from the celling at there house, age 17 he tortured the killer until age 19 when he lost his sanity and slautered the murderer and placed his origins in the middle of a road spelling " this is for you mother". He then cryed hysterically in victory and in sadness. As disturbed as he is now who knows if he could change back to the nice young he was all those years ago.
Special Technique: Black Heart
Village(Hokages of villages will be decided later): ???
Alignment: BAD

Hawkeye113
Name: Jeffrey Star
Fighting Style: Ninjitsu, taijutsu, genjitsu
Allies: None Yet
Enemies: None
Powers/gadgets/ability:
ShadowClone Jutsu
Rasengan
Chidori
Shruikenx50
Ability Byukagan
Height: 4"3
Weight:120
Attire(clothes): Naruto Outfit but red completely.
Story: None
Special Technique: Seven Blade Storm
Village(Hokages of villages will be decided later): Leaf
Alignment: Good.

Matroshka
pic i drew of Zexion in regular clothes

dragon47
Name: Tsugine Kurada

Fighting Style: Taijutsu,Ninjutsu,Genjutsu,Kenjutsu

Allies: The leaf village

Enemies: Sound ninja

Powers/gadgets/ability:
Earth style haed hunter jutsu
Earth armor
Summoning jutsu earth dragons
Earth Nunchucku
Earth daggers
Earth crushing illusion
Earth Fusion
Earth Absorbtion

Height:6'2

Weight: 140lbs

Attire(clothes): Blue karate uniform and 100 pound Iron Braclets and Anklets for training and Clogs

Story: A powerful person who uses earth style jutsu he was a child prodigy who's instructor was the 10th hokage when he was a jonin when he was 9.at the age of 13 while on a b-rank mission which was a setup sound ninja assassinated Tsugines Father,mother,and holds his older sister kimino kurada hostage he then swore revenge against the sound ninja who killed his family so then he left the leaf village so he may train and gain information on the sound ninja to get revenge and take his sister back from the evil sound ninja.He's currently returned to the leaf village where he has shared the information on the 10th hokage of the leaf village

Special Technique: Earth Dome Explosion

Alignment: Good

(oh and lilk my thread is open so post your profiles)

IvyTetskomi
Name: Ayame Sudikai
Allies: none yet
Enemies: none yet
Powers/gadgets/ability:
Morph jutsu
water dragon jutsu
rasengan (sp?)
Fire Tiger jutsu
Earth snake jutsu
air falcon jutsu
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 116
Attire(clothes): (picture)
Story: Ayame grew up in the most secretest of villages ever. The village was not discovered by anyone til ten years ago. Ayame holds the key to a very special power known as her anigan. The anigan allows her to possess or control an animal of her likeing even one such as the nine tailed fox. The full extent of this power is unknown to all. Ayame's parents and family all passed away from a mysterious disease two years ago and Ayame has been alone since.
Special Technique: Anigan
Village(Hokages of villages will be decided later): my own: Village hidden within the animals.
Alignment: good (so far)

IvyTetskomi
(forgot pic xD)

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk160/IvyTetskomi/lastscan.jpg

fluffymonkeydog
Name: shinda satu
Fighting Style:ninjutsu,Hijutsu,Taijutsu
Allies:sand village
Enemies:hidden leaf village
Powers/gadgets/ability:
katon houdenka
saijin sougenki
bug haiil
burning rasengan
water spike justu
Height:6'5"
Weight:100
Attire(clothes): a long black robe with a red vest uner that and blue jeans
Story:all that is know is about him is that he ran away at age 7 and started training with the best of the best he has learned so many powerful jutsus thathe is feared by many and now he want the chance to prove that he is really the best ninja in the world
Special Technique: devination 361 strikes (instant clossing of all chakra and in some rare casses death!!)
Village(Hokages of villages will be decided later):none missing ninja
Alignment:bad

IchiPride

dragon47
oh yeah im a legendary Zounin

IchiPride
I'm sorry for the separate post but the editing problem so yea....

Weapon: Gourd Of Iron

Special Technique: Satetsu Shojo (Iron Maiden)

A few more Jutsu ( Mainly seals now I might post the Masamune clan later but it's one hell of a long post). : Tenfuin no Jutsu (Heaven Sealing Technique) Placing the seal. (If I place this on a person I will pm them the description and history so not to clog this up.) Gofu Kekkai Placement, Gofu Kekkai Deactivation, Soshi Nottori (Element Capture), Soshi Joseki (Element Expelling).

Appearance: Spiked messy blonde hair that slightly cover his throat blue eyes, he mainly has a rather large chin and a normal lengthen neck in the exact middle of his stomach he has the Curse seal of servitude
which from birth because of his clan. (It looks like this: http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c319/silvarios05/Tat.jpg)

He's very well-built for his sized mainly lenient muscle very good leg power very tall long legs mostly he has somewhat large feet.

Other equipment: Bastit (Herb that when crushed repels parasites & insects.), Jinab (If one eats the stalk one has the power to stay awake for over a week.), Senbon 50x, Hemp Rope 7 ft.

Demonking1
what is a legendary Zounin don't you mean Legendary Sannin

Hawkeye113
Name: Jeffrey Star
Fighting Style: Ninjitsu, taijutsu, genjitsu
Allies: None Yet
Enemies: None
Powers/gadgets/ability:
ShadowClone Jutsu
Rasengan
Chidori
Shruikenx50
Ability Byukagan
Height: 4"3
Weight:120
Attire(clothes): Naruto Outfit but red completely.
Story: He has the great beast known as the Dragon imprisoned within his body and as a result specializes in fire.
Special Technique: Seven Blade Storm
Alignment: Good.

IchiPride
He made a different name for them basically and the first three to sign up Dragon, me, & someone else.

IchiPride
Oh yes, I do believe we have enough people to decide the MAIN few villages.

dragon47
ichipride did you get my pm

IchiPride
No?

dragon47
i sent you one about you cant use rouge and sent you a whole list of characters that was able to be in my rpg

IchiPride
Fine, fine.

IchiPride

lilk82394
The Rp has started

Demonking1
Dude I'm from the flame village hidden in the smoke how should i start this i always just jump into a forum should i type whats going on I'm my Forum or what

IchiPride
Just type what's going on in your village, and don't piss off Sleven he might Arashi Tsuchi your village.

Demonking1
what dose that mean how and my village is a cool village it the flame village hidden in the smoke wait do i put the hokage of my village as well my village is some what of a made up village that turned out to be real some how

IchiPride
No consider it was always real your the Kage (Hokage is only for the Leaf village.) seeing as you created it this is 1000 years maybe it was always there yet no one discovered it until lately or it rose to power with the others lately.

Arashi Tsuchi

Without a doubt the most fearsome Suiton the Hidden Village of Rain has. This technique is kept under lock and key, far away from all eyes but those of the Kage's, and with good reason.

To say this technique creates a localized typhoon would be something of an understatement. In fact, it creates a colossal typhoon: a colossal, roaming pillar of twisting water that guts the land and sows destruction with every inch of movement. Everything within the area of this enormous storm is sucked towards its epicenter. Nothing survives; the water is laced with swirling chakra and makes sure of that by dicing through all but the indestructible with reckless abandon. This jutsu lasts two posts and may be moved, excruciatingly slow by its user, in order to better direct the complete obliteration of whatever city you happen to target
Must be a Rain Ninja

Demonking1

IchiPride
Hey I'm sorry to say your Demon form is a bit of a god-mod, take down the energy drain to 15%. Please and thank you. Also it needs a down fall with it if your going to drain energy let's just say it needs to drain your health or something like that.

Demonking1

Demonking1
dude i was also wondering can i make my own Teammates form my clan and if i do do i have to post there skills too

IchiPride
Clan yes (I'll proof-read over it) Team-mates no however you can make another character and have it as a partner.

Demonking1
i have just the ninja for my team

IchiPride
Anyway

Rain Allies: Sound, Mist, Grass.

Rain Enemies: None at the current moment.

Demonking1

IchiPride
Good, good now go post in the normal Rp! O.o;

Demonking1
yeah did i post good this is the first time i ever was one of the first people to post first

lilk82394
Ok just to verify these are the villages:

Leaf
Fire
Lightning
Earth
Sound
Sand
Stars
Mist

lilk82394
Name: Hokage Trinity
Fighting Style: Mostly Ninjutsu, and Taijutsu
Allies: Sand Village, Fire Village, Village Hidden in the Rain, Star Village
Enemies: Sound Village, Earth Village
Powers/gadgets/ability: Dark Orbit: Creates an Orb of darkness that sucks the enemy into and endless darkness. Byukugan: See chakra points and Sense other people from far away. Summoning Jutsu: Summons the Lord Toad. Chidori X Rasengan: Combined attack of the chidori and rasengan. Death Drain: Forbidden Move, Grabs the foe and throws them high and keeps knoching them up and down with fists like ping pong.
Height: 6'1
Weight: 171
Attire(clothes): Wears Black and Red hoodie. With baggie black pants, no shirt, swirl on stomach that contains the demon Kyubbi. It was taken out of his Grandfather and put into him.
Story: post later
Special Technique: Death Drain
Village(Hokages of villages will be decided later):Leaf
Alignment:Good

IchiPride
Theirs actually quite a few others.

(A few more)

Rain

Earth

Snow

Waterfall

Land of Tea

Land of Claw

Thunder.

lilk82394
So everyone post your village

IchiPride
Rain

lilk82394
Leaf(awesome)

Demonking1
Flame hidden in the smoke(hiddencool )

lilk82394
more people please sign up

lilk82394
We need more people

IchiPride

IchiPride

IchiPride
Village: Rain

Jutsu:More added later.

Clan also

Demonking1
dude we need more people

IchiPride
Indeed.

Demonking1
whats with all these posts you both are putting up what these are the jutsus your character uses

IchiPride
So far, with my vast knowledge of jutsu.

Demonking1
wait so they are your characters jutsus

IchiPride
Yes if you would like to learn one that's not a blood-limit jutsu the character that has the jutsu, may teach that jutsu in their level to someone else.

Demonking1
no thanks i like my jutsus and my character Gaku is basicaly like Gaara Shino and Deidara so he's cool

Demonking1
i get my jutsus from the show but Gakus jutsus are made up but like i said his jutsus are like Gaara, Shino, and Deidara so that's a strong attack hes smart and he can explode people

Demonking1
dude this RP is fun i like using my ninja characters i use them in almost every RP I'm in

black_goku#1
name: mallock
village: villige hidden in time
jutsu: bloodline elemental

may i join

Demonking1
Originally posted by black_goku#1
name: mallock
village: villige hidden in time
jutsu: bloodline elemental

may i join yeah i think so just post the rest of the character sheet and join in

IchiPride
Preferably make more than 7 jutsu and more than three sentences, of history.

Oi also I'm a unofficial mod of this thread o.o.

Demonking1
whats a mod

IchiPride
Moderator.

Demonking1
oh that's what that is cool

lilk82394
anyone want to restart? im bored

Hitosu Moriko
Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
Name: Tsugine Kurada

Allies: The leaf village

Enemies: Sound ninja

Powers/gadgets/ability:
Earth style haed hunter jutsu
Earth armor
Summoning jutsu earth dragons
Earth Nunchucku
Earth daggers
Earth crushing illusion
Earth Fusion
Earth Absorbtion

Height:6'2

Weight: 140lbs

Attire(clothes): Blue karate uniform and 100 pound Iron Braclets and Anklets for training and Clogs

Story: A powerful person who uses earth style jutsu he was a child prodigy who's instructor was the 10th hokage when he was a jonin when he was 9.at the age of 13 while on a b-rank mission which was a setup sound ninja assassinated Tsugines Father,mother,and holds his older sister kimino kurada hostage he then swore revenge against the sound ninja who killed his family so then he left the leaf village so he may train and gain information on the sound ninja to get revenge and take his sister back from the evil sound ninja.He's currently returned to the leaf village where he has shared the information on the 10th hokage of the leaf village

Special Technique: Earth Dome Explosion

Alignment: Good

(oh and lilk my thread is open so post your profiles)

Here

lilk82394
ok well its only us 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.