Normandy Down: Deadly Planet Role Play

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Just Jacob
Jacob sighed as he stared at the planet below from the huge view window in the main docking bay. The captain was broadcasting from the podium, but like usual, Jacob wasn't listening. It didn't matter because the men under his command would just be re briefed and get another pep talk, and once again he wouldn't listen. "This is going to be one FUBAR mission." One of his privates walked up and stood next to him. "Sir, permission to speak?" Jacob looked over. "Granted private, like always." the private straightened up. "Well sir, the two-one-seven is ready to go as soon as the orders are given, but why are we being sent with so many other members? Why is command only stationing sergeants?" Jacob sighed. "Because, anyone higher then our rank is to good the throw on this planet. We're expendable. Most of them aren't."

"Attention all military units. Rendezvous with your squad and establish radio synchronization. ETA to all teams ashore, thirty minutes."

Jedireaper
Rek glanced at his chrono then finished strapping up his suit. He slung the com device into its harness then grabbed his weapons from the armory and clipped up on ammo, slinging both the Plasma Rifle and Assault Rifle on to each shoulder, Rek grabbed two field packs of grenades (8) and a standard issue pistol. "Com check, Echo two four seven; team leader, am I recieving, over?"

"Confirmed, your com checks out, seargent Mirez."

Rek smiled and proceded to his indicated station.

jesusfreak444
Tex was sitting on his bed in his private quarters. He was staring down at the picture of his beautiful fiance, Payton Berg. "I love you" he whispered. Just then, his intercom crackled to life "All members of Echo 247 AID (Assault Infantry Division), report to the loading dock, a FUBAR mission has been scheduled."
"Crap! Another one?" Tex yelled at the com unit. "Pray for me" he whispered to the picture. He grabbed his webbing with all his gear on it, picked up his shotgun, and made his way to the loading dock. His fingers were trembling, and he was breaking out in sweat.
What if he was killed? What if his squad mattes turned on him? What if the ship left with out him? The possibilities were rushing through his mind.

P.S. Keep in mind everyone, Tex is VERY parinoid, since the terrorist riots in Chicago (see android 217's character history) when he was 8.

DangerousBeauty
Anya stood behind Jacob, staring at the floor and waiting for orders. She was giving herself a good little pep talk, telling herself that she must survive this mission only then would she move up. And possibly, she took a quick glance up at Jacob, take his spot. She smiled faintly and stared out of the window.

darkxbox
daren sliped off of his makeshift hammock in the crashed dropship in the middle of the jungle. he slipped on his armor and mask, loading up a few clips for his weapons. finnaly, he cloaked them in what he called 'my special ghille gun suits.' he pushed a putton in the cockpit, luckily being the only one to survive the crash, and the hatch released and began lowering. he stared out into the jungle, looking for smething small but meaty to trap for breakfast. the small burnt clearing created by the crash offered no protection to the local wildlife. he raised his rifle as a small bush off to the right began to rustle. "pika, boo...." the silenced rifle kicked back into his shoulder and a small squeek was heard from the bushes. "gotcha." he lowered the rifle and sprinted out to retrieve the german shepard sized lizard.

Just Jacob
"As everyone already knows, we'll be going up against a much larger force than our own. We do not know their numbers, their weapons, or even their whereabouts. I do know that we will complete our mission, and we will take them down! They'll be shaking in their boots when they learn that two-one-seven is coming to the game! We're in this alone so I have to ask all of you one favor... Lets kick some Rogue ass!" Jacob stood at attention and saluted all of the soldiers under his command.

jesusfreak444
Tex walked nervously up to Jacob, sweat congregating above his eyebrows.
"Uh-um,sir? Um p-p-permission to speak sir?" He stuttered.

Just Jacob
Jacob let out an exasperated sigh. "You're not one of mine, soldier. You don't have to ask for permission to speak. Go ahead." Jacob half turned himself, barely even making eye-contact with Tex.

jesusfreak444
"Uhh-mmm, s-sir, I wish to go onto this m-mission with Alpha 217."
He was trembling and stuttering terribly. Somthing about talking to a higher ranking soldier put him on edge,and the fact that they were going on a mission that was almost suicide didn't help either.
"S-sir, I have no confidence in my C.O., sir. He is going to somehow get me killed, I-I j-just know it. Seeing as Alpha 217 has you for i-it's leader, i believe you are the next b-best choice."
Tex figited wildly from one foot to the other, waiting for his answer.

Just Jacob
Jacob sighed and looked over at his unit. With a deep breath he looked over at Tex. "Just keep up with me and my squad. I want to be out of there as fast as possible, so don't fall behind."

jesusfreak444
"Ah-uh sir yes sir! I won't let you down!" Tex exclaimed with a wide, relieved grin on his face. He saluted and then ran off to join the men.

DangerousBeauty
Anya sighed and stepped up beside Jason, quietly watching the men. "Do you think it vas vise to put him vith us?" She looked wearily up at him. "He vill be a nuisance. I hope you realise zat." She crossed her arms and counted the number of men there were.

Just Jacob
Jacob laughed. "You should know, if you can't cut it in the two-one-seven, you die."

darkxbox
daren dragged the bleeding lizard back to the hatch, watching for anything large that might want a bite. as he dragged it into the ship he peered up into a tree, not to far away. there hung a soldier wearing similar armor to him, a noose around his neck. as soon as he had seen the dino's tom had gone suicidal. daren was too scared to untie the body and bury it properly, for fear he might use the noose on himself. the hatch shut behind him and he began skinning the large creature, setting its body in an overturned weapons locker that he used as a blood bucket.

XvampbenjiiX666
Alex loaded his weapons, getting prepared for what ever could happen. he sighed and shook his head, wishing he still had long hair. "this will probably be the last time here. maybe i can have a peaceful death." he laughed at that and walked out of his quarters, looking to find where all the others are at.

Jedireaper
Rek reached the assembly area to find it... empty. He was obviously first to arrive. Seeing nothing to do but wait for his men he looked out the window to see the object of such E.M.A. attention. "Damn, paper pushing, butt sucking, beurcratic pigs!"

XvampbenjiiX666
Alex arrived in the assembly area to find Rek "so...you always the first to show up? or is this the first?" he was nervous about the war but didn't mind joking still

Jedireaper
Rek nodded, laughing, to Alex. "It your first time?" He retorted.

XvampbenjiiX666
Alex chuckled and put his head down "yea...my first time. kinda nervousing, but i think i can handle it. so whats it like? you know in battle?" he looked back up, his eyes glowing brightly

Just Jacob
Jacob looked over the equipment that was strewn about the Alpha Two-One-Seven drop platform. It was a huge hydraulic platform that could survive heavy impact and came with a ready made base. As soon as the platform touched ground, it would open up, and it just depended on the soldiers for when they uprighted the buildings. Barracks, armory and the command station were all that they had to worry about. This would be a quick mission, but they would still need a B.o.A. ((Base of Operations))

Just Jacob
Jacob looked over across the huge platform and stared off into darkness until a hiss of pressure and a loud clink broke his concentration. His eyes widened as the dark truth dawned on him that he was now trapped inside of a drop base that was minutes away from being released. Concernedly he spun around and slammed his fist on the door. "Jenkins! Get this door open now!" A counter on the side of the door slowly ticked down from five minutes. "Sir, I can't get the door open! Only command can override the door!" Jacob slammed his fist into the door harder. "Jenkins, if you don't get this door open now-" Jacob just stared as the few of his soldiers at the view window slowly became farther away from him. In a split second decision, he ran to a strapped in vehicle and pulled the safety harness over himself. "All.. two-o..seve... mbers.. Aina is rank.. fficer-" Jacob's comm cut out.

DangerousBeauty
Anya ran to the door. She had heard Jacob's com cut out. "Vat happened?!" She turned and struggled to get the door open. "Get me some ov zose tools. Open the control pannel. I can revire it and possibly open the door." Her heart sank and she ran to the window. "Jacob!"

Just Jacob
"Don't touch the door! You'd risk decompressing the main room.. I served my time to the military. I'm not risking the rest of my team." Jacob sat back in the seat and of the vehicle and accessed the main computer in the dash. "This drop-base will touch down six miles from the main drop zone! I'll meet you all there... if.. when I touch down." He grinned like he always had when addressing his team. "You've always been strong Anya. Nows your time to shine. The team's yours until we re establish contact. I know you can do this just as well, or if not better than myself." Loud hissing sounds blew through the air as the pistons released the drop-base, one by one. "I'll see you on the other side."

darkxbox
daren dumped the locker of blood out near the edge of the clearing. as he began to drag it back he noticed a military vessel up in the atmosphere.. "shi*..." he dropped the locker and ran off to the dropship, closing the main hatch and watching through a viewport as the drop-base fell off of the ship and through the atmosphere. he ran to a long range radio and began broadcasting on the rouge groups secure frequency. "this is daren calling out. we've got trouble, get ready for hostiles." he shut off the radio and began loading his weapons. as he finished he opened the hatch once more and started a fire to cook the meat. he felt a light shaking in the ground like an earthquake as the base crashed into the ground a few kliks from where he was. "this fuc*ing sucks." he bit into the meat savoring the flavor which at first he expected to be very bland.

DangerousBeauty
Anya cursed and watched helplessly as Jacob fell away from the ship. "I vant zat drop to be monitored, now! Make sure he lands in vne piece. Somevne who can vork vith vires come here and alter the com links. Try to change za frequency of za link. I vant to hear his voice by sundown." She stayed at the widow, struggling to keep an eye on the drop.

XvampbenjiiX666
Alex looked around, heairng all the commotion. he looked back at Rek "whats happening?" be fore he got an answer, he ran out the room and found a group of people standing around looking at something. he remember Anya, someone who he remembered but she probably didn't. he went up to her to see what was wrong "what happened here? if its alright to ask"

Just Jacob
The drop base began to shake violently as it entered the atmosphere, and plummeted to the ground below. The bases where designed for steep descents and high impacts, but no one had ever tested if a person could survive when one was following. With a loud thud, his was the second base to touch down on the planet. His vitals on the ship flickered as KIA, but quickly changed to ASHORE. Jacob's vision blurred as everything lurched forward and he and the vehicle were almost thrown against the wall of the drop. Jacob slowly climbed out of the vehicle and slumped against the floor. He quickly regained his feet, knowing that if he was going to survive, he would need that base operational.

DangerousBeauty
Anya jumped and looked over at the man talking to her. She was quiet for a moment, trying to remember his face... Nope nothing. "Jacob is trapped in za drop. He just fell away not to long ago." One of the men came up to her. "Lt. Jacob has landed. The drop is in one piece and fully functional." She sighed with relief and nodded. "Good.. Evervne got get rested. Ve vill be following him soon."

XvampbenjiiX666
Alex sighed and walked away, not really caring at this point. "well, at least i won't be bored around here anymore. i'll have something to do." he sat down and thought about his past, making him twitch slightly. he shook his head and held onto the Baphomet amulet his mother wore when she was alive.

darkxbox
daren emerged from the forest near the crater the drop had made. he raised his smg and walked to where the entrance would be. he knocked on the front door, backing away to seemingly dissapear back into the jungle. his skin crawled as insects of all sorts crawled on hissuit as he took a position prone on the ground.

Just Jacob
Jacob moved towards the door, but did not dare touch it. No one else had been on the planet yet, and the main drop zone was miles away. He was certain that one of the enemy had found him and that he was going to be captured. Loading his weapon, he slowly hit the aft lights, which illuminated the outer are of the drop base very brightly.

darkxbox
daren covered his face with his left arm, rolling behind a thick tree for cover. he peeredaround, keeping his hand over his eyes to keep the light out until his goggles could compensate for the light. he pulled his smg up and pointed it at the door.

Jedireaper
(( *mouth hangs open* this isnt what I imagined or expected the RP to be like at all. *confusion* WTF happened to the original plot?!))

Just Jacob
((We were pulled after we gave chase and now we are engaging because we can't get reinforcements from the main base back on Earth. You know, THE PLOT. The Normandy will be brought down soon enough summing the beginning up. Take the OOC to the sign up thread please.))

jesusfreak444
Tex strode up to Anya shaking his head wildly.
"Wait! What? WHAT? Jacob isn't here any more? He's d-d-down t-there! Oh no no no no! T-this is not good! Not good at all!"
He was pacing back in fourth in front of Anya, waiting for her to say something. His fingers began to twitch again, and he began to sswaet profusely.

XvampbenjiiX666
Alex waited for orders on what to do for now, trying to keep himself steady. "does anyone have anything to say?" he sighed and shook hs head

DangerousBeauty
Anya sighed and watched him pace, waiting for him to get close enough for her to- SLAP! She back handed him hard and grabbed his shoulder, shaking him a bit as she spoke. "Pull youzelf togeze! Jacob is down zere, but I am still standing. Ve vill go and get him, zen return to base. He is still alive. ve havent lost him yet." She let him go and slowly made her way to one of Jacob's most trusted men. "Vat vas his plan originaly?"

XvampbenjiiX666
Alex watched the whole thing and quietly laughed "i knew she was tougher than most men around here...she always seemed it" he got up and walked back to grab his weapons

Just Jacob
"The plan? He was hoping to set down, after the Normandy dropped all of the bases. Then each team would go to the assigned base. Once each base was established, a small energy stream would link through each base and create a 'mini shield' around the main base, where the command of the ship would be. The shield only protects from direct attacks, but an aerial assault would go right over it. It's only about ten feet tall. Nonetheless, he wanted each base up and running fast." The soldier stood at attention and saluted Anya. "We can get a drop ship ready to take us ground side if it's your orders, ma'am."

jesusfreak444
"Ah! Sh!t! You didn't have to do that!!!" Tex sputted out as he stumbled backwards.

XvampbenjiiX666
Alex came back, only hearing half of the plan "so we are to go down soon. under her orders." he quietly stood there, waiting to see what Anya had to say

Jedireaper
Rek went to answer but Alex ran off. "Damn!" (Where is Echo?

jesusfreak444
Regaining his balance, and wiping off a little bit of blood from his lip, Tex walked over to the rest of the Alpha men and sat down.
"You guys got anyother medic?" he asked nervously.

DangerousBeauty
She glanced at Tex, the expression on her face remaining unchanged. "I see.. Vise plan. No matter, continue vith his plans. Ve must get za base set up before ve can retrieve him." She nodded and saluted the soldier. "Follow his set plan and ve vill be fine."

XvampbenjiiX666
Alex ran back to Rek " i think we're going down there. soon. should we get ready?" he was still confused but tried not show it. he didn't do a good job with it

Just Jacob
With the blindingly bright lights shining off the sleek metallic hull of the drop base, Jacob forced the door open and dove into nearby brush. It wasn't good cover, but it allowed him to roll into a few trees. It wouldn't be long until his adversary came after him. Those lights were his only saving grace. "They'll recharge in a sec..." Jacob slowly slid forward, but stopped as he could hear heavy breathing. "Fine.. I surr-" A raptor slowly leaned forward and bared it's teeth. "Well.. ****."

DangerousBeauty
Anya stood near a window, watching the planet quietly. "Drop za bases! Once bases are dropped and ready zen set down. Get a drop ship and gather za best men ve have. I vant them down zere with him!" Once her orders were given she walked quietly over to Alex and Rek. "Seargent
Mirez I assume." She straightened and saluted him. "I'm Lt. Snezhana. I need vne of your finest to go vith two of my best." She looked over at Alex and nodded before turning her gase back to Rek.

jesusfreak444
Since all the men were quiet in anticipation, Tex could hear the Lieutenant talkin to Seargent Mirez and Commander Alex.
"...need vne of your finest..." was what he hear being spoken under her breath.
Before he knew what he was doing, he got up and walked over to the leaders that were talking.

"S-Seargent Mirez,sir. P-permission to g-go on the forward recon team with Lt. Snezhana?" he said at attention.

'Ahh sh!t! What did I just say! Why did I do that? Tex you are an idiot, one really stupid idiot' he thought to himself as soon as the words came out of his mouth.
'Why am I trying to impress these people? What happened to serving a tour of duty in the reserves, and then being on my way?'

DangerousBeauty
She raised a brow and smiled. "Ah. I see za yellow striped chiken has a backbone. Very vell. Ve could use a medic uncase somevne is hurt." She nodded and looked at Rek. "Vith your premission of course."

XvampbenjiiX666
Alex nodded at Anya "i will go with your two best, Lt. Snezhana" he knew he spoke out of turn but he couldn't resist "anything to help"

darkxbox
daren rolled up onto his feet and turned, seeing a second raptor. he held still for a moment. "nicce little dino, good boy, good boy." he backed away as slowly as he could, only for the raptor to follow him. he glanced to the side, spotting jacob. he pulled his rifle up and aimed it at the raptor in front of him. it merely peered at the barrel, not knowing what it was. the tip flashed and the raptors head exploded, showering blood everywhere. "run!" he opened fire on the other raptor with his smg and began backing towards the drop base. "we'll be safe inside!" he entered the door, reloading his smg.

Just Jacob
Jacob ran as fast as he could until he reached the door, where he spun around and put his pistol in the raptor's face. It opened it's mouth to bite down right as Jacob pulled the trigger, sending a bullet through it's head from it's mouth. Jacob quickly entered the base and entered his code to shut and seal the door from the inside. He also input a second code to shut off the lights on the outer area of the base.

darkxbox
daren panted hard. holding the smg in his right hand. he turned only just realising he was in the base with jacob. he pulled up the smg and crouched. "don't move!"

XvampbenjiiX666
Alex waited for orders, not knowing what was going to happen. he just knew that he was going into a war and might not come back to tell any stories

DangerousBeauty
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Anya stood near a window, watching the planet quietly. "Drop za bases! Once bases are dropped and ready zen set down. Get a drop ship and gather za best men ve have. I vant them down zere with him!" Once her orders were given she walked quietly over to Alex and Rek. "Seargent
Mirez I assume." She straightened and saluted him. "I'm Lt. Snezhana. I need vne of your finest to go vith two of my best." She looked over at Alex and nodded before turning her gase back to Rek.

has given orders now stop pming me about taking over this rp. I dont have permission from Jacob))

jesusfreak444
has given orders now stop pming me about taking over this rp. I dont have permission from Jacob))
so what are we supposed to do untill Jacob comes back?

Just Jacob
Jacob raised his weapon and faced Daren. "Weapons down soldier! Those things out there will kill us both. You don't like me, and I sure as hell don't like you."

DangerousBeauty
donno you ask him.))

Mando' Ade
daren grimaced behind his mask. "i've been here much longer than you have. i know way more aboout this place than you do." he dissapeared in the dhadows of the base. "and i'm the one who knows that soon enopugh they'll be gone. don't dare turning the perimiter lights back on. thats what attracted them in the first place."

Just Jacob
"I wouldn't be giving me orders right now, I'm the one who can make these walls go down and establish the ground base." Jacob made his way back to the vehicle and hit the comms. "This is Alpha team leader. There are these weird animals down here, watch your step."

Jedireaper
She raised a brow and smiled. "Ah. I see za yellow striped chiken has a backbone. Very vell. Ve could use a medic uncase somevne is hurt." She nodded and looked at Rek. "Vith your premission of course." "Granted... No sense staying up here." Rek walked over to the nearest window. "Vill you ve..." He shook his head. "Will you be going down? Private! Get that equipment into the transport, now!"

"Yes, sir!" The private said and turned the other way.

Mando' Ade
daren laughed. "you mean you'd let the walls down and let them in. that doesn't exactly make sense in terms of survival. he appeared from the shadows behind jacob and slid his combat knife out, pulling it up to jacobs throat. "and i don't think you're really in the position to reach the controls over there anyway."

Jedireaper
From out of the jungle a single trooper crept up on Daren, his pistol raised, however he only had one clip, and had lost his assault rifle during the drop. He came close enough to plant the cold metal into the back of his head. "I don't know who the f*ck you are! But put the dagger down and step away from the seargent!" The soldier pulled the trigger back.

Mando' Ade
((we arent in the jungle. we're inside of the dropbase. there are a bunch of raptors outside.))

Jedireaper
Originally posted by Jedireaper
From behind Daren single trooper crept up on him, his pistol raised, however he only had one clip, and had lost his assault rifle during the drop. He came close enough to plant the cold metal into the back of Daren's head. "I don't know who the f*ck you are! But put the dagger down and step away from the seargent!" The soldier pulled the loader back. That better))

Mando' Ade
i'm still going to question how he got there.))

daren elbowed the soldier in the stomach with his free arm before snatching the pistol out of his hand and aiming it at his head. "and just who might you be?"

jesusfreak444
Everything was blurry. All Tex could see was a spiraling world of green around him. The humidity was suffocating. He could feel was seemed like a million bugs crawling all over him.
"AHHH!!!" he roared in pain as he gained more and more concieusnuss.
He looked down, and see a peice of metal jutting out of his thigh.
"Seargent Mirez! Mirez! Where are you?!?!?" he cried in agony.
"Ah sh!t. Im g-gonna die. I d-dont wanna die. I dont w-wanna die..." he rambled on in hysteria."
Eventually he got the strength to sit up, to dress his wound. After injecting mourphine, he removed the peice of shrapnel (much to his disliking). Luckly, it hadnt hit the artery. After letting his bio-regenerator kit create a bandage, he crawled over to a tree and pulled him self up. About 20 feet away were the burning remains of the dropship. From what Tex could tell, their were no bodies inside.
Grabbing his gear, he sat down to try and figure out what to do. Apparently Seargent Mirez was already looking for Jacob.

DangerousBeauty
....we havent gone down yet bud i think the soldier was in the drop with jacob.)) Anya nodded and watched her men prepare the drop. "Yes.. I vill be going. I'm leaving vne of Jacob's men is charge."

Just Jacob
Jacob slid out from the driver's seat and stared at the Rogue soldier. He gained notice of the other that was one of his. "Everyone calm down. Those things will kill us regardless of what side we are on. Removing his assault rifle from it's strap, he lowered it down and took careful aim, not actually aiming at anything, just practicing. "We're going to die down here if we do not work together. Well, as long as I have this vehicle, I have a chance."

IchiPride
Joesph, had made a slight hammock for himself, outside of the Rouge base overhearing a few foot soldiers mumbling about a drop-ship, Joesph afterward, gathered his essential weapons and was off into the Jungle.

(An hour later)

"God it's hot." Joesph stopped for a moment out of breath noticing the stench of Dino's in the air he started up the oxygen tank and began to unsheathe his Tonto blade as a raptor approached it smelt of feces and blood, from the last feast it was nothing personal just kill or be killed really something they both agreed on upon birth, and drop-off the cattle gun finally ready for shooting the raptor cried out in the thrill of battle, Joesph, upon this cry emptied six nails into the Raptor's head and neck area it went down with relative ease not putting up much more fight. Joesph continued on traveling hoping to get there soon.

jesusfreak444
Originally posted by jesusfreak444
Everything was blurry. All Tex could see was a spiraling world of green around him. The humidity was suffocating. He could feel was seemed like a million bugs crawling all over him.
"AHHH!!!" he roared in pain as he gained more and more concieusnuss.
He looked down, and see a peice of metal jutting out of his thigh.
"Seargent Mirez! Mirez! Where are you?!?!?" he cried in agony.
"Ah sh!t. Im g-gonna die. I d-dont wanna die. I dont w-wanna die..." he rambled on in hysteria."
Eventually he got the strength to sit up, to dress his wound. After injecting mourphine, he removed the peice of shrapnel (much to his disliking). Luckly, it hadnt hit the artery. After letting his bio-regenerator kit create a bandage, he crawled over to a tree and pulled him self up. About 20 feet away were the burning remains of the dropship. From what Tex could tell, their were no bodies inside.
Grabbing his gear, he sat down to try and figure out what to do. Apparently Seargent Mirez was already looking for Jacob.
(((IGNORE THIS)))

XvampbenjiiX666
Alex waited nervously and sighed "so we're off to war now. this will be something" he stood there, holding his rifle and playing with the trigger, safety was on, and looked around at the others, trying to see if they too were nervous as he was

Mando' Ade
((so are you guys gonna come or... >.> ))

daren backed away, handing the pistol back and pulling away the knife, resheathing it. he pulled up the smg, also practicing, but pointing in the opposite direction. he thought for a moment before speaking out. "anyone hungry, cause i know a great area to find the tastiest lizards yet. and theres a grove near it with berries and spices that make an excellent dipping sauce." he didn't really mean it, he just needed to make small talk to break the silence. he hardly ever got company, except from the radio link to the other rouges.

IchiPride
Joesph, finally nearing the drop-site looking through the binoculars seeing a few Raptors and quite a few people one rouge it seemed the rest were alliance he popped out his, futuristic Walkie-Talkie "Are, you okay, Daren? That's your name right? Anyway I have a plan I have a few flash-bangs as soon as I say run, get out of there." Joesph crouched and began sprinting at the drop-zone stopping short looking, one severely injured Raptor and the other feasting on the rotting flesh of the Raptor then seeing a few other people beginning to set up his Cattle gun, "Respond, Respond."

jesusfreak444
Tex walked purposfully up to Sergent Mirez.
"Sir. W-when are we setting off? If we're g-going to save Jacob, I t-think we should get going."

DangerousBeauty
Anya looked over at Tex coldly. "A medic should learn to hold his tongue. Ve are vaiting for ze drop to be ready." She looked over at Alex. "Zis is not var, my friend. You havent seen var yet."((waiting for Jacen's ok to let the drop go or for him to make the ship crash))

Just Jacob
The Captain stormed into the main area of the ship and looked concerned. "Everyone! Brace yourselves! We have a missile inco-" The ship shuddered and started to bend from the stress of the breach. The missile knocked the ship into the atmosphere, and it slowly started to be pulled down. An alarm started blaring as the ship could not take the second hit. The first hit was hours before, and had hit the engines. "Docking Bay C has been hit and is slowly going down. We're losing oxygen and a-" The on board AI slowly faded from sound as the front of the ship burned in the atmosphere. The captain pulled himself up. "The ship wasn't designed for re-entry.." A loud sound blared from the inner decks of the ship as it split apart.

IchiPride
Joesph looked upward "Holy sh!t." as he said this the ship was splitting in half "My god" , he continued sitting amazed at this now placing his cattle gun on his back and pulling out a Spaz-12 hiding behind a tree hoping not many of them survived knowing most did however.

DangerousBeauty
Anya was barking orders as most of the men scrambled to obey. "EVERYVNE INTO ZE DROP! STRAP IN! GO NOW! MOVE MOVE MOVE!" She grabbed Alex and Tex and ran into one of the drops, throwing them against one of the chairs. She rached out and pulled Rek in with her before shutting the door as a few more men packed themselves into the drop. She strapped into the last seat and looked each man in the eye. "Brace yourselves!"

IchiPride
Joesph now noticed a few people dropping into a Raptor filled, drop-zone "That's not very smart.....", Joesph scrambled from tree to tree finally finding a large one and climbing it now using the binoculars again, seeing a rather odd lady and a few men one in a quite hysteria falling, Joesph laughed at the poor soldier, then began to draw his Cattle gun shooting at one of the Raptors just to piss it off then he began to watch what would happen when it encountered the people with the others there as well.

Just Jacob
((Don't feel left out, there nine more Humvees in there.))

Jacob rushed over and started the vehicle. Slamming the door shut, he hit the gas as the main door was opening, allowing the Humvee to exit. Jacob tapped a button to close the door behind him. Staring into the air, he saw the closest drop falling. The ship was still in mid-air and was slowly gaining speed as it fell. He stepped on the gas and sped towards where the first drop would hit down.

((The vehicles are like Warthogs from Halo, but have door and have an enclosed gun turret. Like on normal humvees.))

jesusfreak444
"Holy F*UCK!!! HOLY SH!T!!! I"M GONNA DIE!!!" Tex was screaming hystaricley. He looked around, and apparently he was the only one screaming. He felt ashamed of himself, so he tried to calm down. "Thou art are father in heaven..." he began to say his last prayers, shaking wildly in his seat. He began to think of Payton, his beloved, getting that telecom saying that he was KIA. Then everything went black. Another lapse of hysterical blindness...

Mando' Ade
Originally posted by IchiPride
Joesph, finally nearing the drop-site looking through the binoculars seeing a few Raptors and quite a few people one rouge it seemed the rest were alliance he popped out his, futuristic Walkie-Talkie "Are, you okay, Daren? That's your name right? Anyway I have a plan I have a few flash-bangs as soon as I say run, get out of there." Joesph crouched and began sprinting at the drop-zone stopping short looking, one severely injured Raptor and the other feasting on the rotting flesh of the Raptor then seeing a few other people beginning to set up his Cattle gun, "Respond, Respond."

you wouldnt know that he was in there. it has no windows. its like a building, you know, with walls. cant see through a wall with binoculars.

Originally posted by IchiPride
Joesph now noticed a few people dropping into a Raptor filled, drop-zone "That's not very smart.....", Joesph scrambled from tree to tree finally finding a large one and climbing it now using the binoculars again, seeing a rather odd lady and a few men one in a quite hysteria falling, Joesph laughed at the poor soldier, then began to draw his Cattle gun shooting at one of the Raptors just to piss it off then he began to watch what would happen when it encountered the people with the others there as well.

they're in a dropship, and are not headded for the raptor filled area.))

daren pulled up his radio, climbing into the side seat of the jeep. "yah, what is it man?" he peered out of the window, just making out escape pods and the burning wreckage of the ship falling through the atmosphere. s@#$.

DangerousBeauty
Anya looked over at the panicing man. "Calm. Ve vill land safely." She closed her eyes and laid her head back against the seat. 'I hope.' She thought.

Just Jacob
Jacob floored it through a a group of small weak trees and pulls a heavy turn as a huge dinosaur followed after him at full speed. The strain on the vehicle was evident, but it was all he could do to survive. The dinosaur quickly angered and broke the chase, as Jacob neared where a drop was soon to hit.

IchiPride
(Ignore my last two posts then)

Joesph, began looking around seeing two men go into the enclosed area of the building wondering what was going on then seeing the supposed ship from the meager soldiers talk, slightly mislead thinking most we're already on the ground, wondering if they'd find him hoping to god's good will they wouldn't or who the bloody hell ever most appraise "Nothing,", Joesph then started to slide out from the tree the people not in sight anymore.

Mando' Ade
daren turned to face jacob, realising something. "listen, you wo'nt kill me or anything once your friends land will you, cause i'd be better off bailing right now if you are planning to."

XvampbenjiiX666
Alex laughed, not because he thought it was all fun and games but because that was how he expressed himself when he was scared "so, this is the real deal!" he laughed some more, knowing the others were giving him weird looks

Just Jacob
"I'm stranded on a desolate planet filled with giant lizards that want to eat me. I'm not risking ANY help here. They'll accept you more easily once they see what we are up against, and when you role up in this bad boy." Jacob shifted into the highest gear and continued towards the drop site. "How's the other guys holdin' up?"

Mando' Ade
darens smile faded. he sighed and peered out the window for a moment, thinking back to about a month before. "last i heard they were just getting used to the prospect of living here as a colony, and getting used to eating lizard and fish meat until this place gets on the starcharts. then we'll start getting food imported and exported."

IchiPride
Joesph was now looking around at, a tropical rain forest of sort extremely humid he began back for base hoping to get there a bit sooner then he had gotten here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.