Alternate film scenarios

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vic Vega
I'm going to write alternate scenarios for flicks in this thread so I'll start off with osmething we're all familiar with.

SCARFACE

Tony Montana sits in his office. It's late at night and Tony buries his face in a mound of cocaine. His number is up and he knows it. Sosa said not to try to screw him but what did Tony do? He screwed Sosa. He was supposed to blow up some maricon but instead he saw the kids in the goddamn car and he couldn't do it. He shot the rat bastard that Sosa had sent with Tony to New York. Tony had offed one of Sosa's guys and now he had to pay. His friend Chi-chi enters his office. "Oh c'mon Tony, that shit's screwing with your head." he says as Tony lifts his head outof the coke. "Tony, I couldn't find anybody. No Manny, no Gina, no Elvira." said Chi-chi. "Sonofabitch!" shouts Tony slamming his hand down on his desk. Tony shook hi shead and dove back into the cocaine. He might as well get his fill now because Sosa's boys would be down here for his ass sooner or later. As that thought left his head, his phone rang...........
to be continued
just a taste. What do ya' think so far?

Jedireaper
You need to work on your grammer and use of names and words like he ect.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.