He-Man VS Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
He-Man VS DOS Doomsday

http://persistentillusion.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/he-man.jpg

who wins? would another version of doomsday be better for this? rolling on floor laughing

psycho gundam
HE-MAN never loses.

guy222
he-man

TheBigBoss
He-man wins

occultdestroyer
Doomsday

spetznaz
What would be interesting would be H/P (or other 'high level') Doomsday vs He-man.

It would be interesting to see how H/P adapts against He-Man ....although I'd say if you assume that magic is simply a reality-warping form of magic (and anyways, He-man's power is more of magic-imbued strength that makes him as strong as the situation warrants), and people like Mr. Terrific would state that magic is simply another form of energy (his statements on the afterlife were interesting ....guy is a dyed in the thread atheist for real), then wouldn't H/P Doomsday be able to adapt to it?

Anyways, it would be a great fight.

Against DOS Doomsday I have to give it to He-man (although i am biased ....i like the character due to a childhood growing up with the cartoons), but against 'higher' DDs I think our dear gay prince would get destroyed.

What would probably happen is that He-man would bring down the sword on H/P DD, and then watch in dismay when it shatters .....and then the pummeling (erm ....maybe not a good word to use when it comes to He-man) would begin.

Galan007
Originally posted by spetznaz
Against DOS Doomsday I have to give it to He-man (although i am biased ....i like the character due to a childhood growing up with the cartoons), but against 'higher' DDs I think our dear gay prince would get destroyed. thumb up

DigiMark007
I have no problem with DD winning (pretty much any version of him) but the Sword of Power isn't going to shatter against ANYONE.

Galan007
Thing with DoS DD is, it was shown that physical force can 'kill' him. Now I'd be willing to bet the level of physical force produced by that 'version' of Superman, is something He-Man can mimic . Then throw in his sword, on top of those physical stats - and there's really no reason He-Man wouldn't beat DD here.

Now the higher levels of DD would be a much different story, imo.

zeel
He-man beats any version of doomsday. When superman fought doomsday he was not at his pre crisis levels. He-man is the equivalent to pre crisis supes.

Doomsday gets roasted at least the first fight. He man wont even need his sword.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by zeel
He-man beats any version of doomsday. When superman fought doomsday he was not at his pre crisis levels. He-man is the equivalent to pre crisis supes.

erm

Popular generalization, but not really supported with evidence and scans. The 2 panel fight they once had, which Supes seemed to get the better of btw, doesn't really do much to bolster your opinion.

Originally posted by Galan007
Thing with DoS DD is, it was shown that physical force can 'kill' him. Now I'd be willing to bet the level of physical force produced by that 'version' of Superman, is something He-Man can mimic . Then throw in his sword, on top of those physical stats - and there's really no reason He-Man wouldn't beat DD here.

I'll support this.

occultdestroyer
Still Doomsday. If He-Man ever gets a chance to kill him, Doomsday will be immune the next time they fight again.

Doomsday's immunity FTW 9/10

DigiMark007
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Still Doomsday. If He-Man ever gets a chance to kill him, Doomsday will be immune the next time they fight again.

Doomsday's immunity FTW 9/10

The thread specifies DOS. We're not talking about DD's evolution.

Galan007
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Still Doomsday. If He-Man ever gets a chance to kill him, Doomsday will be immune the next time they fight again. DoS DD's regenerative quality after being 'killed', left much to be desired imo. Granted, he did resurrect after Supes 'killed' him, but it took time - long enough to count as a forum win, at least. And as I stated before, if that 'version' of Superman was able to physically kill DD - there's no reason He-Man couldn't do the same, in all honesty. Please remember that DoS DD is not H/P DD .

As far as your immunity comment goes; if He-Man 'killed' DoS DD in a physical manner , DD would only be immune to the same physical onslaught which killed kim 'pre-resurrection'. However, DD would still be quite vulnerable to He-Man's energy attacks so that's another option for our ambiguously gay protagonist (stick out tongue).

At any rate, the latter part of my post wouldn't matter in the long run - as DoS DD took a good deal of time to come back to life. Long enough that 'killing' him would count as a KMC victory.

He-Man ftw.

john allerdyce
heman prolly wins.

D-Block
He-Man would dominate DOS Doomsday.

Stoic
Doomsday.

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007

Stoic
The one problem with that train of thought is that writers tend to scale characters up, and down, so while He Man does have that sword, he would have to be prepared for a full scale onslaught from a character that wouldn't stop hitting another character until they were reduced to a puddle of mud.

carver9
He man would be hitting him as well though and he had magic, fighting skills, and the strength along with the durability to get the job done.

abhilegend
Doomsday beats the shit out of he man.

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
He man would be hitting him as well though and he had magic, fighting skills, and the strength along with the durability to get the job done.

He Man would probably fight Doomsday with the tenacity that Darkseid did, while Doomsday would go at it like a wild animal and ignore anything thrown at him. I see a major beat-down coming to He Man because he's simply too civilized to get down and dirty, while Doomsday throws caution to the wind and hits with killing blows. We're talking about a character that didn't hesitate to punch an 11 year old child into the cement turning him into a blood spot. To beat Doomsday, you have to be willing to fight like him, while overcoming his strength. This is why I see He man losing.

leonidas
and because dd is simply more powerful and can drive his bone spikes straight through him. he lacks supes' invulnerability and durability. can't see any way adam can take this.

Inhuman
He-Man wins thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.