I'm the goddam batman!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Röland
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w82/dclap24/goddambatman.gif

dadudemon

Piggle Humsy
meh. no expression

Röland
Originally posted by dadudemon
it goes too fast...DAMN IT!
You just can't read. no expression

AbnormalButSane
It was a bit fast, but hilarious. peaches

Röland
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
It was a bit fast, but hilarious. peaches
Someone agrees with me. peaches

I didn't make it but If I wanted to, I could slow it down, but I'm lazy.

BruceSkywalker
Excellent

dadudemon

Ax3l
I don't much care for Christian Bale.

Röland
I'm wee ta ted. sad
*hands you your helmet*

dadudemon

Röland
yeeeeaaa!!! my sgetti bowl!
CAN YOU COUNT TO POTATO?!?!?

Scythe
That's awesome.

Selphie
Originally posted by Ax3l
I don't much care for Christian Bale.

D: D: D:

Rogue Jedi
Batman is a SISSY.

Röland
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Batman is a SISSY.
Why?

Rogue Jedi

Röland
Lets say I am being hunted by the Bat. Gimmee a Beretta 92F and the Bat is toast.
Have you ever seen a Batman movie or read a comic?

Rogue Jedi

RogerRamjet
****ing text rolls too fast...phailed

Röland
Yup. I know where you are going with this, but go ahead.
I shouldn't have to if you have seen at least one of the movies or read one of the comics.

Rogue Jedi

Röland
I have seen all the movies. Bullets bounce off his armor, right?
In Begins his armor is the Army issue Kevlar body suit for one and from what I've read he gets an upgrade in TDK. Secondly, pretty much every time he goes to fight a villain or criminal he relies on surprise so I really doubt you'll get a shot off.

But that's not what this thread is about, it's about something I thought was funny and I don't want to turn it into a VS thread. I was just wondering on why you say Batman is a sissy.

Rogue Jedi

Scythe
Just making a point. I am a decent shot with a pistol, and in the movies, not all his attacks are by surprise. A well placed shot to the face or eye and the Bat is toast.

Done. haermm

Yeah, cuz you fought Batman.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Scythe
Yeah, cuz you fought Batman.

He sure did. After he knocked out the batman, I peed in his butt.

Scythe
Nice.

dadudemon
Nice.

laughing

shifty

I'm looking forward to this new movie... I like Christian Bale as an actor. He's awesome.

Scythe
Yeah, this new film looks great. Last movie seemed like Frank Miller's Batman, now with this new film, it seems to me like we're getting Frank Miller's Joker.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, cuz you fought Batman. No, just saying if I did. It's not that hard, take aim and open fire. If you are a half decent shot, the Bat is a goner. How is he gonna react when a 9mm round strikes him in the face?

Scythe
No, just saying if I did. It's not that hard, take aim and open fire. If you are a half decent shot, the Bat is a goner. How is he gonna react when a 9mm round strikes him in the face?

The same could be said to anything, your interests as well, live alittle, this is a great Batman thread, don't rain on this parade with your "batman's a sissy" crud.

dadudemon
The same could be said to anything, your interests as well, live alittle, this is a great Batman thread, don't rain on this parade with your "batman's a sissy" crud.

In light of recent posts, did you have to say "rain on this"? smokin'

Scythe
In light of recent posts, did you have to say "rain on this"? smokin'

Who dat?

dadudemon
Who dat?

I was just mentioning raining my yellow showers in some butts o' da batmon

Scythe
Ohhhhh.

Rogue Jedi
The same could be said to anything, your interests as well, live alittle, this is a great Batman thread, don't rain on this parade with your "batman's a sissy" crud. Batman is a sissy was a kidding remark. He asked how so, how is the Bat a sissy, I elaborated.

Not really a sissy, mind you. wink

C3P0 gives golden showers for free. yes

Neo Darkhalen
Goes to fast to be funny.

Because I can
batman aint got any real powers erm

unlike Batfink... big grin

Rogue Jedi
I never liked Batman at all until I saw the last movie, I like how they showed how he became the Bat.

Neo Darkhalen
Whats with all the Batman hate?

He's the goddamn Batman!!!!!!!!!!!!!! beat the hell out of you guys thats for sure haermm

Because I can
i never said i didnt like him
i have a batman teeshirt eek!

wish there were more female superheros...

Rogue Jedi
I liked those Ninja, they were COOL.

WrathfulDwarf
Old...but still very funny. laughing out loud

Mairuzu
BATMAN IS THE DEMONS

The Grey Fox
I was able to read it, not too fast at all.

Pretty amusing. Bale's expressions cracked me up.

Mairuzu
I had to read it twice to catch it all but it was funnay

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Mairuzu
BATMAN IS THE DEMONS

Yes! DA DEMONZ!

Röland
If anyone is a sissy it's freaking Superman, the guy is a living God yet he can't even lay the pipe to Lois Lane.

The Grey Fox

@st

Neo Darkhalen
I hate superman.

Röland
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
And gets his ass handed to him by some bald guy in a suit.
Yeah!!
Originally posted by @st
She seems liek the kind who will nag you to death when you are done, can you blame him? stick out tongue
No, but he should have tapped that years ago.

Mairuzu
I luf the batmans awesome

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
I hate superman. Dont get me started. stick out tongue

Röland
Didn't Doomsday kill Superman?

Rogue Jedi
Exactly haermm

Scythe
The whole Supes family seems whacky. Krypto the Super Dog... No... I'd rather die falling from a buidling than to be saved and say:

"Hey honey, I'm saved, lassie or some shit got meh!"

Phucked Up
The whole Supes family seems whacky. Krypto the Super Dog... No... I'd rather die falling from a buidling than to be saved and say:

"Hey honey, I'm saved, lassie or some shit got meh!"

I saw one episode of the Krypto the Superdog cartoon and I got sick. sad

Scythe
Originally posted by Phucked Up
I saw one episode of the Krypto the Superdog cartoon and I got sick. sad

It was horrible, wasn't it? The fact that they included the Joker's Hyenas, Batman's K-9, Catwoman's dog and Green Lantern's pet, wtf?! Am I to understand that pets all over the world actually tune into this crap while no one's looking?

I was at the store several months back, and there was this kid pulling a tantrum. I thought he'd be wanting a new Batman toy or something, and I know he wasn't pulling a tantrum over a transformer toy...that was me... but he kept nagging, so when his mom finally put the toy in the cart, it was a Krypto action figure... Like the same damn toy stolen from pet-care Barbie and given a cape. That boy will someday rival Richard Simmons.

Phucked Up
It was horrible, wasn't it? The fact that they included the Joker's Hyenas, Batman's K-9, Catwoman's dog and Green Lantern's pet, wtf?! Am I to understand that pets all over the world actually tune into this crap while no one's looking?

I was at the store several months back, and there was this kid pulling a tantrum. I thought he'd be wanting a new Batman toy or something, and I know he wasn't pulling a tantrum over a transformer toy...that was me... but he kept nagging, so when his mom finally put the toy in the cart, it was a Krypto action figure... Like the same damn toy stolen from pet-care Barbie and given a cape. That boy will someday rival Richard Simmons.

The episode I saw had them going to an All Dog planet, where the dogs are like 50 feet tall and have human pets.

Scythe
Originally posted by Phucked Up
The episode I saw had them going to an All Dog planet, where the dogs are like 50 feet tall and have human pets.

Hahaha. Wow.

Toku King
it goes too fast...DAMN IT!

Toku King
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
And gets his ass handed to him by some bald guy in a suit.

And he refused sex with Wonder Woman.

Rogue Jedi
Kryptonians......meh. With the exception of Zod.

Toku King
Kryptonians......meh. With the exception of Zod.

No one is as awesome as Zod.

Rogue Jedi
I am.

ragesRemorse
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z296/ragesRemorse/im-batman-.jpg

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z296/ragesRemorse/batman_begins_im_garten.jpg

Scythe
Hahahahaha.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.