The Life Update Thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§P0oONY
Had a change in your life?

Feel the need to tell people?

Want to get your post count up?

Then you've come to the right place! Welcome to Spooony's wonderful life update thread, your one stop shop to spilling the beans about your humble life!

Does what it says on the tin.

Phucked Up
I bought sunflower seeds and a Dr. Pepper, my life is awesome.

Röland
I've started working out again.

Changed my eating habits.

Feeling better physically and mentally.

Oh, and I bought some new shoes.

I rule.

w00t

§P0oONY
I got a flat, and I have no job to pay the rent!

Piggle Humsy
I went for a job interview Friday.

I had 3 offers for sex Saturday night.

I have an amazing guy in my life who makes me the happiest girl in the world love

Selphie
My life is wonderful at the moment.

Back in my home state, seen some old friends, visited family.

I've also realized how much I've matured and grown. I'm a much more patient, and calm person.

§P0oONY
Is this amazing guy on KMC? Did you meet on KMC? If so....

Piggle Humsy

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
It's you.. don't you remember? cry
No... erm... of course I do ......... love you honey...? lookaround

Piggle Humsy

Selphie
sneaky2

I want in on some of this lovin!

§P0oONY
Well anyway, this is what has happened in my life since I left KMC:

Moved out, started going to uni, got a girlfriend, started playing WoW.... That's more or less it... Good year...!

Piggle Humsy

Selphie
sorry we're totally committed to each other.

aww you mentioned me touching

What a slap in the face! oh Oh woe is me, mummy, I deserve it!

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Selphie
What a slap in the face! oh Oh woe is me, mummy, I deserve it!

I want you, but we have to keep it hush hush.. spoony gets very jealous

dodgy

§P0oONY
sorry we're totally committed to each other.

aww you mentioned me touching
Of course, you're one of the 4 biggeset things to happen to me this year.... After World of Warcraft and such... happy

Piggle Humsy

Rogue Jedi
Had a change in your life? I am free!!!

Feel the need to tell people? I just did, durh....

Want to get your post count up? dude no.

Then you've come to the right place! Welcome to Spooony's wonderful life update thread, your one stop shop to spilling the beans about your humble life! pizza.......

Does what it says on the tin. huh?

dadudemon
I recently interviewed for an information systems security(ISS) program. One of the very best in the nation. They only accept 10 applicants a year. When I dropped my paper work off, during our conversation, the dean of the program opened up a file cabinet drawer filled with tons of rejected applicants! Needless to say, I was shitting bricks, because I REALLY wanted to go through this program. Several U.S. security agencies have their hands or say-so on the program so each applicant has to jump through a few loops. It's also a full scholarship program. The Fed puts money into the program because they pick and choose their new employees from among the new graduates.

Also, once accepted, students have to maintain at least a B average in every single class or they automatically fail the program. We have to be enrolled full time and take 3 classes over the summer!

Well, in the interview, I had to sit in front of a panel of several people including the head Dean and some other higher ups. They were very serious about this program...they weren't shittin' around.

The interview/grilling went well(because I can B.S. very well...heh). At the end, the ISS dean told me that I was their number 1 candidate and he has never seen placement scores as high as mine. (Ever applicant has to take a placement test, covers English and four different college mathematics areas.)

Well, a few days ago, I got an e-mail from the ISS dean and he said I needed to give a bit more information to the scholarship personnel so I can be officially accepted to the program.

Phucked Up
I had a Reese's Cup a second ago, thought that was pretty cool.

Rogue Jedi
I just made bean soup in the toilet.

Nivvy
Lol RJ...

I held my sister in law's baby, and it was very scary. Children scare me. But i managed to hold him for more than 5 minutes without putting him down - and sprinting from the building screaming my lungs out.

Rogue Jedi
I just saw an ugly face.

Phucked Up
I have an amazing girl in my life that makes me the happiest guy in the world. love

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Phucked Up
I have an amazing girl in my life that makes me the happiest guy in the world. love

I'm afraid I'm going to have to kill her. bat

Phucked Up
I'm afraid I'm going to have to kill her. bat

That would be suicide. ha-son

Piggle Humsy
I see.. hmm

Then yay! love

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Phucked Up
I have an amazing girl in my life that makes me the happiest guy in the world. love Me too. yes

Strangelove
I have crippling insomnia.

Scythe
I..... don't have much to worth noting, things are great.

chillybanana

I have an amazing guy in my life who makes me the happiest girl in the world love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.