Boy Scouts vs Girl Scouts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Selphie
Okay, so this is a thought that popped into my head the other day.

Boy scouts learn about things like manners, etc, but a main thing they learn about are survival techniques in the wilderness, if shit happens/if technology fails for some reason.

A few days ago my friend Sarah and I were hanging out with a guy, and the topic of being a boyscout somehow became part of our conversation. Something he had done in front of us was something he learned in Boy scouts as a kid. My friend Sarah replies, "Oh wow, I never knew that."

The guy replies, "Well, didn't you learn that in girl scouts?"

My friend Sarah says, "No, we learned how to be nice little girls, and we learned how to work in the kitchen."

Now, I don't know how long my friend Sarah's been in the girl scouts, and I don't know much about the girl scouts, because I've never been involved with it. But, immediately after she said that, I wondered why the girl scouts aren't taught such handy stuff like the boy scouts learn. I mean, of course they are learning valuable things (I hope), but the Boy scouts are learning things that a person could find much more worthwhile when the time came to use some certain techniques.

So, do the girl scouts eventually learn the same as the Boy scouts?

If not, why?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Selphie

Boy scouts learn about things like manners, etc, but a main thing they learn about are survival techniques in the wilderness, if shit happens/if technology fails for some reason.

A few days ago my friend Sarah and I were hanging out with a guy, and the topic of being a boyscout somehow became part of our conversation. Something he had done in front of us was something he learned in Boy scouts as a kid. My friend Sarah replies, "Oh wow, I never knew that."

My friend Sarah says, "No, we learned how to be nice little girls, and we learned how to work in the kitchen."

Now, I don't know how long my friend Sarah's been in the girl scouts, and I don't know much about the girl scouts, because I've never been involved with it. But, immediately after she said that, I wondered why the girl scouts aren't taught such handy stuff like the boy scouts learn. I mean, of course they are learning valuable things (I hope), but the Boy scouts are learning things that a person could find much more worthwhile when the time came to use some certain techniques.

If not, why?

http://www.girlscouts.org/program/program_opportunities/

Schecter
boy scouts dont really learn survival techniques unless studying to become eagle scouts. really its all just camping and irrelevant merit badges. with that said, girl scouts are a useless organization built upon marketing cookies.

Bardock42
Well, if Penn and Teller are right the Boys Scouts are a racist, homophobe cult.

But damn, Girl Scouts are gay.

Evil Dead
if a woman knows how to cook and carry herself nicely, she can always find a man to take care of her. She need not know how to camp, hunt, fish, etc. As long as she's nice, can cook what we bring home and has a working vagina, she's set for life.

demon-lllama
Originally posted by Evil Dead
if a woman knows how to cook and carry herself nicely, she can always find a man to take care of her. She need not know how to camp, hunt, fish, etc. As long as she's nice, can cook what we bring home and has a working vagina, she's set for life. wink1

Hence, though.. the theory of college debt as a setback. I was scared for my life and quit. Did you know that all the cool girls start at a private school and drop out, right away?????? Know why? (Just for the experience.) I dropped out starting my senior year, but moved home and did online starting my junior year.

Sororities are the new girl scouts!

botankus
I never made it to Boy Scouts. As a Cub Scout who never bought the Cub Scout book from the department store in town, the only thing I ever accomplished was chewing off my yellow bandana and was not invited back.

Shelbert Lemon

If not, why? All of my daughters are scouts and they have been taught the same outdoor skills as boy scouts. Camping, fishing, hunting, archery, ropes (knots), knives and so much more. I was a girl scout leader for almost 13 years and can tell you it is more then being 'nice little girls'. THe only thing that we dont get involved in is the Pinewood Derby.
Maybe your friend wasnt in a very active troop.

ragesRemorse
i5D34BaQaKE

Boy scouts, cuz they wouldnt let this shit happen

Schecter
how would boys scouts have prevented this?

BackFire
if a woman knows how to cook and carry herself nicely, she can always find a man to take care of her. She need not know how to camp, hunt, fish, etc. As long as she's nice, can cook what we bring home and has a working vagina, she's set for life.

This.

Also, girlscouts should teach girls how to deepthroat. And love it.

Grand_Moff_Gav

At this point...I thought it was some sort of sex joke...

Evil Dead
Originally posted by Schecter
how would boys scouts have prevented this?

boy scouts would have punched those whores in the mouth had they tried to steal their money. If they were on the news, it'd be with for catching a beat down by 10 year olds not for stealing money.

BackFire
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
i5D34BaQaKE

Boy scouts, cuz they wouldnt let this shit happen

I have a new mission in life.

I'm going to find these girls, and rape them.

Then I will take her money and her stupid starbucks drink. I will then shove her starbucks drink into her pussy.

I will then rape her again. In the butt.

Bardock42
Originally posted by BackFire
I have a new mission in life.

I'm going to find that girl, and rape her.

Then I will take her money and her stupid starbucks drink. I will then shove her starbucks drink into her pussy.

I will then rape her again. In the butt.

Which girl?

Schecter
boy scouts would have punched those whores in the mouth had they tried to steal their money. If they were on the news, it'd be with for catching a beat down by 10 year olds not for stealing money.

a nine year old cub scout would have done all that?

Bardock42

Of course, Superman was a boy scout.

BackFire
Originally posted by Bardock42
Which girl?

Both

I changed the wording to reflect my incoming forced threesome.

Evil Dead

yes. he would have given those sluts a quick kick to the puss then elbowed their jaws into next week. afterward he'd probably rob them just to show that he could only to throw their money back in their faces.

Schecter
man my troop was a bunch of nancyboys. i feel gyped.

Deja~vu

I learned more in the "Camp Fire Girls." In girl scouts we were slaves to cookie sales and money every week. I had to buy a neato green thingie to wear. Who would like to buy it.

If not, why?

I don't like my green suit anymore....

botankus
Originally posted by Deja~vu
I don't like my green suit anymore....

How about posting a pic of you wearing it?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by botankus
How about posting a pic of you wearing it?

How about her posting a pic of her not wearing it? laughing jk

lord xyz
Something to do with mormons or some other christian group that think boys should do this and girls should do that.

Devil King

If his previous posts were to be believed, the older girls would simply have had to raise their skirts a bit and the totally idiotic male would have become so entranced by the allure of white hot adult feelings in his pants that he would have handed the girls the money and the cookies, as well as the keys to his parent's cars and the deed to their house.

RedAlertv2
the average Eagle Scout I know is someone who did it purely because it looks good on a resume. I did learn some practical things in Boy Scouts but for the most part I really hated the organization.

Selphie
Would it be silly if you joined as a 17 year old?

dadudemon
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
the average Eagle Scout I know is someone who did it purely because it looks good on a resume. I did learn some practical things in Boy Scouts but for the most part I really hated the organization.

I agree. I, however, loved the organization. After I got my Eagle Scout, we did a LOT of "high adventure" stuff like diving, rock climbing, white water, etc. I had some of the best fun doing that stuff.

Selphie
Originally posted by dadudemon
I agree. I, however, loved the organization. After I got my Eagle Scout, we did a LOT of "high adventure" stuff like diving, rock climbing, white water, etc. I had some of the best fun doing that stuff.

Answer my question, damn you!

dadudemon
Answer my question, damn you!

I did. I was the first person to answer your question.

http://www.girlscouts.org/program/program_opportunities/

Shelbert Lemon
Would it be silly if you joined as a 17 year old? At 17 they wouldn't enlist her as a girl scout. Instead she would be trained as an assistant leader so that when she is 18, she can be a leader.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Fact: Boy scouts are just as good for ****ing as girl scouts.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
Fact: Boy scouts are just as good for ****ing as girl scouts.

Fact: nutella

WrathfulDwarf

If not, why?

I should have join the girlscout when I was a boy.

My chances of kissing a girl could have been pretty high.

eleveninches
Originally posted by BackFire
This.

Also, girlscouts should teach girls how to deepthroat. And love it. hell yeah

Bicnarok
There are different scout groups, some are actually mixed sex & just called "the scouts".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.