...and thats how it is!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lara
well folks,

what can I say, we're only a week into july and its gonna be a royal pain for some of us!

so far I'm forgetting really important things like my purse and back card which I stupidly managed to lock in my desk drawer all weekend and I got paid on friday!

last night I left my security pass for my weekday job at my BF's had to go get after I finished my sunday job at 11pm

I'm being so clumsy its unreal! yesterday I walked in to the same friggin door frame 5 times!!! you would have thought I'd learned the first time it happen laughing out loud

and thats just a start! july has to be the unluckiest month of the year for me, but I dont know why.

not that I'm complaining cause I'm not, I find it quite puzzling,...but thats the way it is! that and I thought you lot would find it mildly amusing. big grin

any one else have the same problem?

Because I can
not yet but i'm sure i'm bound to get there erm

that aint good Lara
glasses may help...? stick out tongue

Lara
oh no I have glasses and I was wearing them at the time its just one of those phases that I seem to have laughing out loud I dont know what causes it and i sure as hell cant stop it, all I can do is ride it out and hope nothing too drastic happens laughing out loud

Because I can
goodluck with that smile

Rogue Jedi
I stubbed my toe.

Because I can
not only your toe...no expression

chillybanana
I didn't get a ticket to see the Wombats.

ScarletSpeed
I snapped my bank card,

and killed my friend.

Because I can
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
I snapped my bank card,

and killed my friend.
imaginary people aren't your friends no expression

Lara
laughing out loud

in the office about half hour ago, right before I went to lunch I knocked over a loads of files behind me and when I when to put them back I then dropped them, TWICE and knocked over an umbrella!

what next?

I think the goblins must have infiltrated my brain last night whilst I was alseep messed

~Wålshy~
Originally posted by Lara
laughing out loud

in the office about half hour ago, right before I went to lunch I knocked over a loads of files behind me and when I when to put them back I then dropped them, TWICE and knocked over an umbrella!

what next?

I think the goblins must have infiltrated my brain last night whilst I was alseep messed haermm

you're stupid. yes

Lara
and your a jerk, do I hold it against you no stick out tongue

Lara
damn wouldnt it be great if there was a life customer service line to call and compain to!!!! what would life do then? commit suicide perhaps, meh! then we'd all be buggared laughing out loud

Phucked Up
well folks,

what can I say, we're only a week into july and its gonna be a royal pain for some of us!

so far I'm forgetting really important things like my purse and back card which I stupidly managed to lock in my desk drawer all weekend and I got paid on friday!

last night I left my security pass for my weekday job at my BF's had to go get after I finished my sunday job at 11pm

I'm being so clumsy its unreal! yesterday I walked in to the same friggin door frame 5 times!!! you would have thought I'd learned the first time it happen laughing out loud

and thats just a start! july has to be the unluckiest month of the year for me, but I dont know why.

not that I'm complaining cause I'm not, I find it quite puzzling,...but thats the way it is! that and I thought you lot would find it mildly amusing. big grin

any one else have the same problem?

What's a back card?

chillybanana
Think she means bank.

Phucked Up
Originally posted by chillybanana
Think she means bank.

Shh, I know, I'm giving her a hard time!

chillybanana
Ohhh... sorry stick out tongue

Nivvy
I've been working on the chaos theory...
Either everything gets done, or **** all gets done...

**** all has been done.

Scythe
Take things one step at a time Lara, events have means and we should take the good and bad into consideration. All lessons learned, mhmm.

Ax3l
Nah, I keep my purse safe.

Lara
oh no my purse was safe I'm just forgetful.

and no I'm not complaining about my bout of bad luck, I find it quite amusing, tbvh if I didnt laugh at it I'd probably turn into a quivering mess laughing can you smell the irony yet? roll eyes (sarcastic)

to top my day off yesterday there was a massive storm terential rainjust as I left work, I had my mums huge umbrella but just as I got off of the premises it got blown inside out. but the time I got home I was soaked right through laughing I hope I dont get another cold! messed

Strangelove
well folks,

any one else have the same problem? All that can get a bit harrowing.

Don't let it frustrate you though. Frustration never helps anything.

Lara
no I'm not complaining about my bout of bad luck, I find it quite amusing, tbvh if I didnt laugh at it I'd probably turn into a quivering mess laughing can you smell the irony yet? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Strangelove
I read that, I'm just saying don't let it turn into frustration smile

Lara
nah I have a way to work out those kinks wink laughing out loud

Strangelove
sweet.

Lara
laughing yeah except the only time I get with my BF is fri/sat nights, poor sod laughing

Strangelove
poor sod indeed.

Lara
laughing out loudmeaning?

Strangelove
I dunno, I was just agreeing with you stick out tongue

Lara
stick out tongue to you too!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.