Dr Doom vs Ironman and Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SumOfAllFear
who wins?

Galan007
whatdur

george '06
w/o prep, metal team
w/ prep,doom

TheBigBoss
w/prep - Doom 8/10
w/o prep - Doom 5/10

batdude123
crylaugh

FOOM
Shouldn't Magneto be able to disassemble Doom?

Mindset
no

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by FOOM

In one book, I don't remember exactly wich, Doom have owned Magneto in two different ways in some panels.

llagrok
I believe Iron Man is almost immune to magnetism?

Doom goes down, hard.

Starscream M
Originally posted by llagrok
I believe Iron Man is almost immune to magnetism?

Doom goes down, hard. dood, Doom knows magic

batdude123
dood, Doom goes down hard.

Starscream M
Originally posted by batdude123
dood, Doom goes down hard. depends if he has prep or not

Galan007
Originally posted by Starscream M
depends if he has prep or not The OP doesn't say anything about prep. Thus, we are to assume that none of these characters get prep.

llagrok
dood, Doom knows magic

How will that help his severed head and torso?

Starscream M
How will that help his severed head and torso? well, if he erects a magical barrier for one...

Rewmac
How will that help his severed head and torso? Good freaking question. I believe even if Doom uses magic at some level he can't defeat Megneto and Iron Man together. Too much power...

Rewmac
well, if he erects a magical barrier for one... Yeah like he can do it before his head gets ripped off...Using magic needs concentration, Magneto uses his power by reflex.

janus77
how durable is Doom's suit?
didn't he take a few shots from The Sentry?

Galan007
Originally posted by janus77
didn't he take a few shots from The Sentry? Sentry ripped through Doom's armor, like it was a tin can. srsly

llagrok
Originally posted by Galan007
Sentry ripped through Doom's armor, like it was a tin can. srsly

You can't open a tin can with your bare hands.

He went through the bands and Doom's shields like Bada plows through a bunch of 10 year old chinese kids!!

ThaRegul8r
Originally posted by FOOM

Come on now, this is Doom we're talking about here.

EDIT: Hmmm. Apparently I'm unable to put thumbnails in posts until I'm "more well known," whenever that is.

Rewmac
Mags can manipulate iron in the blood. Doom still human no matter what freaky stuff he is doing to himself...

occultdestroyer
Magneto solos.

tjcoady
Mags can most definitely not solo this. But I'd argue that he's one of the few villains that could single handedly go up against Doom and not get destroyed (discounting guys like Thanos, of course).

Iron Man, whenever he encounters Doom, generally stalemates with him. They have an odd, wary respect towards each other that Doom obviously does not share with say, Reed Richards.

Iron Man and Magneto combined is a little too much for the good Doctor, though. Too much of a combo of brains, diversity of abilities, and sheer power for Doom to overcome, unless he'd prepped or the battle took place in Latveria or something.

millenium02
there is the mind swap...doom just deacvtive his armor or autopilot mode... does some etherial form barrier.. and then he can mind swap w/ either ironman or mags... no prep...

Harbinger
Originally posted by tjcoady
Mags can most definitely not solo this. But I'd argue that he's one of the few villains that could single handedly go up against Doom and not get destroyed (discounting guys like Thanos, of course).

Iron Man, whenever he encounters Doom, generally stalemates with him. They have an odd, wary respect towards each other that Doom obviously does not share with say, Reed Richards.

Iron Man and Magneto combined is a little too much for the good Doctor, though. Too much of a combo of brains, diversity of abilities, and sheer power for Doom to overcome, unless he'd prepped or the battle took place in Latveria or something.

millenium02
DOOM uses magic to barrier himself (etherial barrier).. then mind swap w/ ironman and then ironman... hhmm.... (evil thoughts)
somebody is doing naughty things today.. hehehe

janus77
Originally posted by Rewmac
Mags can manipulate iron in the blood. Doom still human no matter what freaky stuff he is doing to himself...
it's Gypsy blood, the iron was sold off to the scrap dealers long ago.

(j/k, no offence intended to the romany people...)

umm yeah, Doom has forcefields that negate Magneto's power over his person, no?

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by janus77
it's Gypsy blood, the iron was sold off to the scrap dealers long ago.

(j/k, no offence intended to the romany people...)

umm yeah, Doom has forcefields that negate Magneto's power over his person, no?

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.