Smallville or Heroes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

::TNA_TITAN::
I done a search but nothing came.

What do you think is better, Smallville or Heroes?

MildPossession
Don't watch Smallville, so it's Heroes for me.

::TNA_TITAN::
Cool, anyone else?

Mairuzu
Heroes.....

BruceSkywalker
Heroes.

Captain REX
I think the reason nothing came up is because both Smallville and Heroes have their own sub-forums...

Heroes.

T.M
Smallville got boring real quick

Heroes all the way.

@st
In the past, I would of said Smallville over anything, but its gotten so ****ed up in recent years I only watch because it would feel like a waste to watch every episode and not finish. Sadly I can see Heroes doing the same thing really fast.

Darth Vicious
Same here. 3 years ago I would probably had picked Smallville but the series has been dragging for a few years now. Heroes is still fresh!

MildPossession
Can't wait till the autumn for Series III of Heroes, yay.

Entity
Smallville is alright and a much better take on superman and I'm used to seeing but Heroes is just in a different league IMO.

S_D_J
I still watch Smallville, though I must admit the show when downhill years ago. Still it gave us Michael Rosenbaum as a terrific Lex... and Allison Mack as Chloe

I'm gonna watch it until it gets cancelled, no matter what

... but Heroes, even though S2 wasn't as great as the first one, is the better show. Hopefully it'll stay that way... and it've got chances of branching out and be around for many years to come...

chico
Smallville has been terrible since the opening of season 4 and I should know I've seen every painful episode since. Heroes still has that new show smell so I'll have to pick it. I agree with The Joker I'm sure Heroes will suffer the same fate as Smallville and get stale. That being said, First season of Smallville vs. first season of Heroes I'd pick Smallville.

ragesRemorse
Even though season 2 fell apart it still has adult appeal. I could never get into Smallville. It felt to much like a soap opera.

Placidity
Smallville when it involves Justice League / Martian Manhunter.

MildPossession
I'm just happy they are showing Series 3 of Heroes here in the UK at the same time as it goes out in America! so we will not have to wait, yay.

Mairuzu
Smallville just went down the shitter after season 4

T.M
Originally posted by MildPossession
I'm just happy they are showing Series 3 of Heroes here in the UK at the same time as it goes out in America! so we will not have to wait, yay.

We get the 3rd season the same time as America ?

Didnt know that, that is awesome I hate waiting.

MildPossession
Apparently we do according to the BBC. It is rather good smile

T.M
Thats awesome.

Ainsy
Smallville...Heroes Is Okay...But It Can Get Kinda Boring...I've Enjoyed Smallville For Quite A While As Well.

starlock
Smallville has had a better...longer run...but got horrible and unwatchable for me, Heroes is barely two seasons

Right now Heroes is the way better show...but overall...it has a way's to go before becoming a better show then smallville was in its prime wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.