This is a nice forum!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sock-2005
Why do people get banned here for no reason? Why are there so many moderators at your little site? Do you go on other kinds of forums, as well? Do you like to talk?

Any questions?

Why are you so rude? I'm sure you won't be offended by my post. If you ban people, why would you be so rude, yourself?

No one really likes this site. This site is a joke.

Why am I here? Same reason as you.

I am just worried 1/2 of your members are moderators. It seems as though the new people get banned all the time unless they are quiet.

Do you all know each other? Does anything ever happen to you around here?

~Wålshy~
Welcome to KMC. smile

Sock-2005

Sock-2005
This site seems pretty quiet, as for most I've seen. This one is a bit better than most by many standards. It seems very intelligent. Good for you..

Might not be sticking around, though.

Scythe
And now you're gone, score one for potato salad!

limeyfather
Only the good forums ban people for no reason.

(Instabanned: Used the Word 'the')

TheRaptorJesus
lol, i keep getting banned too..... Im trying to talk to the mods... Badabing and raoul are both really nice mods you should talk to them!

Rapt0rJesus
Hey digimark! You want to try to talk this out like men instead of banning me for no reason? Ive tried and tried to just talk to you but you refuse...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.