Forbidden high No Return (Restart Thread)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kumori Okami
<<sorry for the confusion, everyone. If we're restarting, though, I figure, at Mandos' suggestion, this is the way to go. so here's what you've all posted thus far. and we can just pick up back here. Sorry again! -Kumori>>

Kumori Okami

Mandos
Miroku entered the classroom. As usual he would sit next to girls and start talking to them. But today he sat next to Zero.

''Hey buddy, so what's new?''

Kumori Okami

Mandos
''Who do you think I am to refuse an opportunity to party?''

He then whispered in Zero's ear:

''Alcool, right?'' with a smirk? ''And ladies?''

Kumori Okami

Mandos
Miroku smiled: ''Don't worry, I'll be gentle with her''.

He didn't care about the drugs. He never smoked in his life, not even cigarette. But nothing could beat a nice beer in good company.

''Hey, and I wanted to ask you. My guitar playing has increased alot since last year. I've practiced hell during the summer and I think it's good enough for your band. If you want, I could play you a tune I created. It might be good, not like the last one.''

Gloomy Ninja
Camille looked over at zero real fast,poking her head up she leaned over a desk a little.

"Zero,are you still on for your band playing tonight?"

Camille needed to know becauseshe wasnt going to show up for nothing.She looked around the room alittle,she pulled her hair be hind her ears,she waited for zero to respond.

Mandos
''Hell ya he is.'' Miroku shouted.

''And he better play well, after what he's said to me last year''.

Miroku didn't care about the music tonight. He went there to see Asha. It was the only girl he had trouble talking too. The others were great, but she was special. He hoped tonight would be a good opportunity to try.

Just Jacob
Jacob sat in the front of the class with an aggravated glare on his face. He hated the front, but was always placed in the front because of his last name. "Can't ever put me in the back.. stupid alphabetical order..."

Kumori Okami

Gloomy Ninja
Camille noticed jacob was in there leaning back in her chair she pulled a freash pecie of paper out and crubled it just so it be harder.Tossing it at the back of his head she quickly chuckled to her self as she looked back to zero as like he neaver did a thing.

"Good you guys better still be on for tonight.Well how long you guys going to be playing for just a couple songs ?"

Kumori Okami
He shook his head. "Set's got about fifteen or so on it, but we'll be taking breaks to mingle, as always. In between our songs, I'm sure we can hook up a CD or something to play. You still footing the bill, or did your anonymous friend come through?"

Just Jacob
Jacob sighed and placed his head down in his arms. "Figures.. another year of getting bullied." Letting out a sigh he stared forward, moving the hair out of his eyes and pulling it back into a ponytail. His skin was oddly pale, but his muscle was more toned then would have expected from someone with his complexion.

Gloomy Ninja
Camille smirk her eyes had scaned over jacob a couple times.She was tested to do something else but she couldnt find somthing to do.She inhailed and slid anouther peice of paper out.She crumbled it up and tossed i at him agen.She was dying to get his attachen,she known him for a while but neaver really talk to him.He seem to be to quite and she really wanted to know what he was deep down.She locked her eyes on him waiting to see what he will do.

Just Jacob
Jacob closed his eyes and turned in his seat, catching the paper. "Is this amusing... Camille?" He was confused. Why would someone as popular as her be trying to get his attention? It was confusing to him and he held a deep suspicion but slowly let it down. Might as well take a shot at making some friends.

Mandos
Suddenly, Miroku was pissed. The teacher was 30 minutes late and he was starting to complain. Finaly he came up in front of the class and stole all the teacher's pen in and on her desk, leaving only one, his trusted electric shock pen.

Coming back to his seat.

''That'll teach her''.

Gloomy Ninja
Camille shot her eyes up and gentaled the look ,reveling her pear white teeth in a form of a smile.She head her arm out and made a peace sign,pulling back slowly and raising her arm up she waved.

"Bonjour jacob ,"

She held her smile on her face.

Just Jacob
"Did I make you made, or something? Because if I did than I am really sorry." Jacob was slightly embarrassed because of how he felt towards her. He couldn't but smile when he saw her,and when he realized that he had smiled at her, he blushed slightly.

Gloomy Ninja
"No,just thought throughing paper at you be fun "

She laughed some what she pulled her hands down onto her lap.She smiled softly ,finlly got his attechen now what.Neaver got this far so she neaver planed.She hope he wasnt pissed at her she just wanted to get your attechen,she waited for him to reply or just turn around angry.

Just Jacob
"Well I am glad that I could bring you some entertainment then." Jacob smirked slightly, but couldn't break eye contact with her. He had always liked her eyes. They were fascinating because they seemed to change colors with her mood. She was little a big cute mood ring.

Gloomy Ninja
"Oh,your not entertainment, your someone to talk to,well i want to talk to you because,i neaver really do,your like a ....a,umm.turtle? your quite and to your self "

She smirked she triped over her words some what she moved closer to him the desk behind him.She was to lazy to hold a convershon that was across the room.She had brought her sent of fruit along with her,she smelt like a topical breeze ,she likes to have a heavy sent.

Just Jacob
Jacob turned in his desk to face her more directly. "Oh? I'm not really that interesting. At least not interesting enough to keep you interested.." He looked down at the ground. Jacob had never been good at talking to people and especially not pretty people. Looking up into her eyes, he grinned shyly at her.

Gloomy Ninja
"Well you seem intresting to me,end of story,ok ,pie,well wait,um..."

She looked down ha she really was lost in this convershon making a fool out of her self once more but she smile foolishly like she always had done.

"Well,hmh,i neaver got the chance to know you jacob really,i known you for a while,i mean a while and like i hardly held a convershon with you.But this is a great time to talk to you,since i had to though object at you to get a hold of you.

Just Jacob
"I'm sorry.. I just never thought you would want to talk to me.. but you are different than the popular kids. You're way better than any of them." Jacob smiled at her and caught the scent. "Tropical Breeze? I love that smell.. wait that sounded a little gay. I'm not. Trust me I like-" Jacob caught himself and closed his mouth.

Gloomy Ninja
"Well really i like to get to know people,well being popular i geuss isnt that great because people have "out looks" on you because you have alot of friends.People think im stuck up just because im popular well alot of people that are popular are nice people.People just think all people like that act that way because of one person "

She got that alot she got used to people thinking she was stuckup but really,shes not.She smiled at him.

"People tend to think im being rude when all i am doing is being blunt,but errr,i give up on what people think im not born to make them happy,well i know your not gay lol,i like the sent,for some reson ,it atteacts people,well follow me,creepy,but i like heavy sents so people know what im coming."

She laughed and she had started to pop her neck and nuckles,It seem to be a trend now but she just did it out of old habbits.

Just Jacob
Jacob smiled. "Trust me, you're very different and I like how you don't care about what people think and stuff. I feel the same way about what people think. That's why I have this." Jacob flicked his ponytail and laughed. "I get a lot of crap for it. but I keep it because I like it. I've had it for a while so I've kinda grown 'attached' to it."

Gloomy Ninja
"Ya being differnts fun,i hate blending in,and your pony is cute,keep it i like it "

Camille felt stupied for blurting out that it was cute but i geuss it was to late in hailing deeply.She felt her heart beat agenst her chest.

Just Jacob
Jacob chuckled and smiled at her with a big grin. "Your cute, stay like this. I like you." He giggled slightly and stuck tongue out at her childishly. He loved being immature like that because he always felt stressed by the teachers telling him to act his age. It was his life and he wanted to live it his way.

Gloomy Ninja
Camille was shocked from what he said but she could feel heat press down on her skin.She wasnt that dark in skin so when she turned red you could see.She pushed a smile on her face she liked him to but she didn't know how to repsond.

"i..hmhh "

Just Jacob
Jacob's eyes widened when he realized what he said. "Oh, I'm sorry..I didn't mean to creep you out.. I am really really sorry.. I hope this doesn't affect our friendship." Jacob looked down at the ground. He always had that problem of just blurting things out like that.

Gloomy Ninja
"your so adorbul"
She seen him look down,she smiled and giggled some what,She hasnt giggled for a while.She reached over and grabed his hands and claped them togather and held them togather.Her hands where small compaired to his.

"Trust me i feel the same about you ."

Just Jacob
Jacob let out a sigh of relief and smiled weakly. "I thought I just lost a friend there.. I'm not usually that blunt.. well actually I am. I just don't talk much." He laughed nervously. He slightly shook from his slight scare just a few seconds before.

Gloomy Ninja
"Once im friends with some one you cant lose me ,trust me ."

She laughed she put her hands on his face and pushed his cheecks togather to make a fishie face.She smiled bigger,

"Fishie ! ha sorry had to do it "

She pulled her hands away quickly.

Just Jacob
Jacob giggled at her and when let her guard down he did it back to her. "You're adorable. You know that?" He smiled at her and looked at her in her eyes.

Gloomy Ninja
"thanks"

Camille blushed slightly she looked back at zero then back at him did he know about the show to night?She thought it be good if he went.

"Jacob are you going to the show tonight?"

Just Jacob
"The show? I didn't get to hear about it" Jacob smiled and leaned in closer. "I would love to go. If you want me to go that is." He laughed slightly because he usually went to concerts, but he could always go to a local show. He looked extremely intrigued at her.

Gloomy Ninja
Camille chirped up a little with a smile bigger now,she wanted him to go at least she have some one intresting there.Alot of guys liked her but she didnt really like anyone but him he seem to grab her attechen.

"Ya you should tonight it would fun,please go"

She smile and blinked her eyes like uppy chuckling at her self.

Just Jacob
"Can..can I go with you?" Jacob smiled wider and looked at her, feeling a little more confident now. His eyes were locked on her, almost like he was studying her. He was trying to know everything he could about her. She was so different, but he felt like he knew more about her, because he was different too.

Gloomy Ninja
"Duhh you half to go now "

She seemed to feel the presure lift off her and she smiled at him she knew everything about his look,she was intrested in him for a while back but she neaver showed it.

Just Jacob
"You know it, babe." He grinned sheepishly and moved his hand over to hers. "I can't wait, when should I pick you up?" Jacob had always been proud of his truck and loved to drive up to people in it.

Gloomy Ninja
"Doesnt matter what time i half to ask zero wht time it really start,"

She turned her head back to see zero and them she had to ask she really didnt know her self.She turned her self back and looked at him.

"I drive a motercycle,there fun"

She smiled she loved motorcyles they gave her a deep rush for some odd reason she risked alot when she road them.

Just Jacob
"Those are fun if you like a rush, but I just love shear speed. I love the rush of a cycle too.. I used to ride one, but I had an accident and I just couldn't get back on.." Jacob smiled at her.

Gloomy Ninja
"Ya i got into a crash a while ago thats why iwas missing for a couple weeks,i was in the ER most of that time trying to recover"

She smile but then frowed that was a hard time for her ,and she didnt like the memmories she had of it.She smiled slightly,she love driving cars she has a bad history of them though

Just Jacob
"Ouch, I'm so sorry. My crash wasn't that bad. All I got was this." Jacob pulled off a fingerless glove and turned his arm slightly back. A scar led up his arm, and he slightly lifted his shirt to show that the scar went all the way down past his waist. "Where you okay? What was hurt?"

Gloomy Ninja
Camille rinkeled her nose slowl;y ,ouch that looked like it hurt.

"That looked like it hurt,im sorry,i was in a coma,and when i woke up i was all bursed up,i didnt want to go to school,i cryed i couldnt really move and i was home schooled,it happen in the begining of the school year.I came back when i was better.My leg was broken in multi-places.And my side got cut open same with my with my back,i got scares runing down my body from it."

She send more had happen but she pushed them in the back of her head flash backs wasnt fun.

Just Jacob
"I wouldn't seeing those scars..." Jacob's eyes widened. No, no not like that. Nothing perverted I swear." He looked at her and then at the ground with a frown. He didn't want her to think that he was perverted and was afraid of her next response.

Gloomy Ninja
"You'll probly see them tonight at the party because when i get hjome im changing,lol its ok everyone wants to see my scars"

She smiled she was calm she didnt think he was a perv,she was one,a really big one.She smiled to show him she wasnt mad.

Just Jacob
Jacob started to imagine what she would be wearing at the show and smiled. "You looked really great, Camille." He smiled at her and looked her over. "A nice body too." Giggling to himself, he waited to see her next reaction, to see if she was a bad pervy side like he did.

Gloomy Ninja
She stuck her toung out ,she always had cool party outfits on for some odd reson.She smiled.

"Your the one with the body,lol but ya cant wait to see you at the party wounder how well you can party."

She winked at him and smiled.She was a tease half to time.

Just Jacob
"Oh I'll show you a good time at the party. I want to spend most of it with you though, want to stick around my friend." Jacob smiled largely at her and leaned in closer to her. "Let's party down. I'll be gentle." He winked at her and smiled. It was refreshing to be himself for someone for once.

Gloomy Ninja
"Haha we will see ,havent partyed with me have ya now you dont know what your in for "
She smiled and leaned back in her chair and crossed her arms,her perl white teeth shined .She mocked him,she loved to party she was a drinker though that was one of her flaws.

Just Jacob
"You don't know what you're getting into with me. They may call me Joker, but I am a real party animal." Jacob smiled and was excited. "Maybe we should party together all the time."

Kumori Okami
The loudspeaker screeched, calling everyone's attention.

Would the following students please note that their instructor is absent today and they are free to leave: Zero, Camille, Jacob, Miroku, and Asha. Feel free to leave the grounds and enjoy the Bicentennial Festival to your hearts' desires. That is all.

Zero stood at this, making his way out to the hallway. 'Better find out what was going on with Asha. She probably did something stupid again...' He turned a corner, slipping on the wet floor, and tried to catch himself with his bad wrist. "Damnit. Should've known better than to jump from a ledge that high... Guess a sprained wrist is getting off easy, though, considering I fell from about fifteen feet up..."

He pulled himself to his feet, taking out a phone and texting to Asha: "Leaving for the house, come by about two hours before we leave for the show. Got something to show you..." Pressing send on his phone, he converted it to MP3 mode and plugged in his earbuds, listening to "Smells Like Teen Spirit" as he exited out into the open air of the city of Oakley. Tonight would be a night to remember...

Kitsune Oni
Hiding in a bush outside the school she hears the loadspeaker saying that she's free to go. "Hell yes!" She thinks. The teacher who was chasing her, Mrs. Wilkins, walks around the corner and Asha quickly ducks back into the bush. "Miss Hargraves I know your around here some where. Now come out and your punishment won't be as serviver." Asha thinks, "Oh, like hell lady. I know you've been trying to get me suspened since I got here. And messing your cars engine up was just pay back for always beening on my case." As the teacher passes the bush Asha is hiding in, her cell phone suddenly goes off playing, Avenged Sevenfold's, 'Bat Country' as loud as it can. "There you are young lady!" Asha jumps out of the bush and heads for the schools front gate. "Later, old lady!" She runs through the gate rounds the corner and barely dodges Zero. "Dude!" He doesn't answer and she notices his earbuds. "YO! ASS WIPE!!" Kicks him in the ass.

Mandos
Miroku was with Zero, walking, when his friend suddenly got ass kicked.

''Shizzle man, what the hell?''

Kitsune Oni
(Hey, didn't think anyone else would be on this early. Now I won't be so bored!)

Notices Miroku, "Hey, I know you! Your that guitarist that wanted to be in our band. What's up man, hope you've been practicing." She said excitingly as she always does when she meets people she knows. "What's you name again. Sorry I forgot. Remembering names isn't my strongest suit."

Mandos
''Miroku. And you're Asha I think. I heard you play before. It was beautiful''.

Miroku looked at her, and saw what person she was. Playful, unaware of consequences of her actions, while he was the total opposite. He found that very attractive.

''Yeah I'm supposed to have aa naudition with Zero here, to see if I,m good enough. For now it's only to cover him, He can't play, only sing.''.

Adding quickly.

''What are you doing right now?''.

Kitsune Oni
"Not much. I'm off work today so I haven't got much to do." Smiles and looks at Zero. "And don't believe what Zero says about what happened to his wrist. He really got it from whacking off to hard." Snickers. "Hey, got your guitar handy? Mine's in my car around the corner. Thought we could have alittle jam session. I want to see how much you've improved."

Mandos
Miroku smiled.

''Sure, why not! And for Zero there, what exactly did he yank to hard?''.

Laughing, he took his truted guitar and followed Asha with Zero.

''Oh come on man, I was just kidding'', he said with a laugh.

Gloomy Ninja
Camille had heard the loudspeakers and smirked,out early she stood up and grunted softly she smiled and looked down at jacob.She leaned over and wrote her adress on a peice of paper.

"Around 7.30"

She slid jacob the paper and quickle gatherd her things.Glancing at the door real fast there was people still rushing out of the room like animals scattering.Camille smiled and gave him a quick wink,looking back before she passed through the door she opened her mouth to speak.

''See you out side"
She smiled and hurryed off she went to her locker and started to organise her locker grabing her hoody.Everyone crowding the hall,nothing new though to manykids for this school.Camille pressed her self agenst her locker to try to breath and not get run over.

Kitsune Oni
"He, probably doesn't even know what we're saying with those earbuds in." Turns the corner and walks over to a Barney purple Pontiac Sunfire. (My actual car.) Gets her bass out of her car and sets on the hood. "Now what shall we play? I'll let you pick, Miroku."

Mandos
Miroku started with a rythmic beat, kind of like stairway to heaven. He then accelerated the tempo, repetitive tones. That left place for Asha to start the music, the real and powerful one.

Just Jacob
Jacob nodded at her with a big smile on his face and exited the class behind her. Walking past her to his locker, he through his books into it with little regard for the locker's condition and slammed the door. He put his hands in his pockets and fished out his keys, and his wallet. "Going to be a good day, remembered my license this time. His joy was short lived as passing younger students crammed him up against his locker. "Freshmen...." They had always annoyed Jacob because they thought that since they were in high school, that they could do whatever they want. Well, he couldn't judge them too much since he was the very same way in the ninth grade.

Gloomy Ninja
Camille pushed her way through people that seem like anouther one of her.She felt her body start to to get tierd no one seemed to move,useless cattle they seem to repersent.Camille found a open area she sliped that way and got around people.Walking up behind jacob so poked him in the back.Swaying to the left when he went right passed them.Pushing her self on the door and ecasped to the outside.Camille hurryed off into the parking lot to find a neon greenish motorcyle,her parents got her it to replace the old one.She loved that motorcyle because it was the last thing she got from them before they died.

Kitsune Oni
Listens to Miroku's playing for a minute to get the feel of it, then starts with some of her own music that compliments what he's playing. "Whoa! This sounds pretty good. You have been praticing." She speeds it up alittle bit really getting into it. She suddenly jumps off her car and goes to slam her bass into the hood of her car but barely stops herself from killing the car and the bass. "Got alittle TO into the music, i guess." Puts her hand behind her head. "Maybe we should save it for the show."

Mandos
He looked at her. She was wild. That was one reason why he was in absolute admiration for her. He couldn't feel the need to be wild.

''Yeah, I guess you're right. Or we'll wreak everything, and not just the teacher's car, as I've heard'', he said with a smile.

''Come on, I'm taking all of you for ice cream''.

Just Jacob
Jacob turned around and followed after Camille into the parking lot and searched high and low for where he had parked his truck. It was a Ford Bronco, with suspensions under each wheel that brought it to about seven feet tall. Instead of the regular tires, it was equipped with a set of off-road tires, and had no back covering over the bed of the truck. It was painted a sleek army alive and still had a sheen to it. He climbed inside of the vehicle, leaving the door open, and started to look through his CD's.

Kitsune Oni
Notices Camille walking to her motocycle. "hang on a sec. Miroku." Runs over to her. "Hey, your the one paying for our show ain't you. just thought I'd say hi since I didn't get to in the classroom." Holds out her hand for Camille to shake.

Gloomy Ninja
Camille adusting her self on the motorcyle she road off near the end of the parking lot that led off into the street she seen jacob leaning over looking for his cd's.She honked the horn for him to look around.She had a neon green helmet on to protect her from anouther acadent.It had hidin her face she waited for jacob to turn around.

Just Jacob
Jacob slid System of a Down, Steal this Album! into the CD player and turned around to figure out who was honking at him. "I'll talk to you now, because if I turn the engine on then neither of us will be able to hear each other." Jacob laughed and watched her intently.

Gloomy Ninja
Camille streched her feet down,and slid her helment off so she could see him better.

"I found you "
She smile foolishly at him,she studyed his car,it was pretty nice but it was to big for her but she can ride a car like a man.

Kitsune Oni
Watchs Camille ride off. "Oh, well. Guess she didn't hear me. She did already have her helmet on." Runs back over to Miroku. "So now back to that ice cream. There's a pretty good store just down the street, we can walk to." Looks over at Zero, who's still off in his own little world. "I bet he hasn't heard a word we've been saying."

Just Jacob
Jacob pulled out a folded piece of paper and walked over to where she was at. He slid it into the neck of her shirt and smiled. "That's my cell number. I'll always have it on me so call anytime." With a wink he turned around and walked back to the truck.

Gloomy Ninja
She took the paper and shoved it in her pocket to keep it safe she smiled .
"I will "

She looked over at zero and the girl, and the other guy over there.She waved over there,seeing she had missed them.

Just Jacob
Jacob started the truck with let out a loud roar. The engine hummed as he drove through the parking lot towards the exit and to the street.

Kitsune Oni
(No problem. I kinda posted it at the last second anyway.)

Notices Camille wave, she waves back and yells, "Your not gonna ride away again if I come over there are you?" She chuckles alittle, since she took no offense to Camille's riding off. She was never the one to get mad easy and always thought the best of people if she didn't know them.

Kitsune Oni
(Hey, Kumori said I could take over his character for a bit cause he's in an enterview right now and won't be on for a while.)

Zero takes off his earbuds, "Think i'll go on home and rest my wrist. And Asha. I was listening. I just didn't think your comements were worth answering." He smiles alittle bit letting her know he's just joking with her and walks off.

Sticks tounge out at Zero as he walks off, "Ass hole!"

Gloomy Ninja
Camille laughed aloung with her turning her motercyle off real fast and made her way over to them.She smiled to be friendly,she seen her face alot but neaver talk to her.

"Im sorry i didnt see you till the last moment."

Kitsune Oni
(Yeah. Makes me glad i've already got a job.)

"No worries. So as I was saying. Your the host of this thing ain't you? Glad you picked our band to play. We haven't had to many gigs lately." Asha leans up against her car. She really didn't know the girl, but she was always up to making new friends.

Mandos
Well, then, shall we go. I'm freakin hungry here?''

He starte dto show signs of nervosity. Zero left, he was alone with her. And a bit uncomfortable.

Kitsune Oni
"Huh, sure. Like I said there's a place down the street that's got good ice cream. Or did you want to get something to eat too?" She said, looking at him. She didn't notice his nervousness. She had a hard time noticing stuff like this ever since she was little.

Mandos
''Your place should be fine. C'mon, I'm bying''.

As they walked down the street, he felt a bit more sure of himself.

''You seem so confident all the time. How do you do it? What's your secret?''

Kitsune Oni
Throws hands up."Sweet! Food always taste better when someone else buys!" Puts hands behind head. "Confident? Didn't know I was. And as for my secret, I don't have one. I'm just me. That's about all I can tell you. I'm not very philosophical. But thanks for the complement." She smiles, liking that he thinks she's confident.

Kumori Okami
Zero runs back up to Asha, nearly out of breath. "Don't forget to stop by the house before the show, alright? I've got something you need to see before the show." He turns and continues back to the house, yawning from exhaustion, having been up all night working on the setlist, and crawls into his Impala, starting it up and heading off toward his house on Elm. Now if I can just find the damned thing before she gets over to the house...

Kitsune Oni
"Ok." Said, Asha kinda surprised Zero was actually running. She yells, "YO! DON'T YOU WANNA GO EAT WITH US?"

Kumori Okami
He shook his head as he pulled his car out of the parking lot. "Can't. Gotta go find the damned thing so I'm able to show it to you. I'll give you an hour before I need you over there, though. The show starts around 7, if I recall, so we need to all meet up no later than 5 at the boarding school. Miroku, you need us to run by and pick you up before then?" He sat silent for a moment, then realized his engine had stalled... again. "Damnit, i have got to get this damned thing fixed... Well... Guess I'm on foot..." He pulled out a cell and hit speed dial 15. "Heya, grampa? Yeah, it stalled again, you think you can come tow it to the house? Thanks. Right, see you then. Thanks again. Later." He looked up. "Ash, I'll be waiting."

Kitsune Oni
"Huh, ok." She said wondering what he was gonna show her, then it hit her. "Oh, no your not gonna show me anything you pervert! I know how this goes! You say from your room: Yeah, just it's back here. Come on in. I walk in naively. And BAM your on your bed naked! I'm scared for life and not able to play in the show tonight. Your evil you know that?" Crosses her arms. "There's now way I'm coming to your house per."

Kumori Okami
He turned, growling a bit. "Asha, darling, in our god knows how long together, I've never once tried anything on you. It's not gonna happen now. I'll sit outside on the porch and wait, if it apeases you, milady, but I have no intention of you walking in on me stark raving nude and then leaving awkwardness betwixt the two of us for years to come." He smirked. "Besides, I'd straight-up warn you ahead before I did something like that."

<<EDIT: o.o' i didn't realize i made him british... my bad, all...>>

Kitsune Oni
"Good. I'll meet you on the pourch then." Turns to Miroku, "You ready?"

Kitsune Oni
(Gonna have to go today. Damn work. Later.)

Jericho Zerø
Zero headed home, opening the door. He wasn't surprised to see he was the only one home, nor that his grandfather had already towed his car along. He walked to the door, turning his key in the lock and walking in. He wandered into his room, opening the box on his desk and pulling out three different layers of things, setting each on the desk. Removing the brace on his wrist, he looked down, his sprain story playing off all-too-well. The scars were there from last time, but he wasn't quite sure that they'd ever fully heal. I'll have to tell at least Ash eventually... He walked to his bed, two of the drawers from the small box in his hands, and sat down, pulling from one a small silver necklace, a cross pendant hanging from it, and sat it at his side, alongside a small knife he always carried to the shows they played. He slid it carefully along his wrist, careful not to go too deep, and then sat it aside, closing his eyes to embrace the sheer revelation that he was alive as the warmth of the thin trickle of blood cascaded down his arm. He closed the knife with his good hand, setting it back into his pocket, and looked over the necklace. I know I told you I'd keep it safe, Mom, but... He closed a fist around it and then closed his eyes again. Ash can take better care of it...

Four Years Earlier

It was cold that night. I remember it vividly. I was sitting in my room playing my guitar when I heard the crash, followed by the deafening sounds of gunfire. I ignored it, thinking my amp had blown a fuse. I'll never forgive myself. A young Zero walks out to the living room, rubbing his eyes and yawning. He finds his parents in the floor, as well as a note beside them explaining that they couldn't take the pressure of life in general anymore. He didn't understand what the problem was, but called a number on the house phone, reporting a double suicide, then hung up, walking back to his room. His grandfather had plead at the hearing for Zero's custody of state, convincing them he was the legal guardian, then signed Zero to live on his own, so long as he would accept help. The last words he had heard from his mother were "Keep it safe." as she handed him the necklace.

Present Day

He opened his eyes, feeling no emotion, and looked around, unaware of how long had passed. He decided he might ought to wrap his arm back up soon. Asha would be by sometime, and he didn't want her seeing him like this. He carefully wrapped it so that it covered the wounds, then pulled the half sleeve back over it, his eyes weak and half open. He lay back on his bed, closing his eyes for a quick rest. he was weak, but not too much so. Maybe a quick nap would revitalize him. He rolled over on his back, setting an alarm to wake him a few moments before Asha would arrive. Cutting off his phone, he drifted off, unaware he had already knocked the alarm clock from his nightstand and broken it...

Kitsune Oni
Asha knocks on the door to zero's house. "HEY, OPEN UP!!!" She yelled, suprised he wasn't waiting for her like he usually was. "YOU IN THERE? HELLOOO!!" She turns the doorhandle to find that the door has been left unlocked, so she opens it and yells into the house. "DUDE!! WHERE ARE YOU?!" There's no answer. She scans the living room and the kitchen then walks back toward Zero's bedroom. "HELLO!" When she gets to his room she finds him on his bed. She walks over to him, she puts her hand about 2 or 3 inchs from his mouth to make sure he's still breathing, then pokes him on the cheek. When he still doesn't wake up she cups her hands over her mouth and takes a deep breath, "WAKE IT UP, SUNSHINE!!!"

Jericho Zerø
Zero rolls over, noticing Asha as he wakes up. "You're here early. What happened to eating with Miroku?" He sits up, noticing that his arm is sore. Went a little too deep today. Next time, I have to lay off on the pressure... He winces a bit, grasping his wrist, and then leans his back against the headboard of the bed.

Mandos
Miroku thought. Asha was really someone. And she was available. And no one arround him was interested in her. WHat did he wait for? Why, he thought, do I have trouble only with her?

He picked up the line and called Zero.

Jericho Zerø

Mandos
What the hell, Miroku thought. He tried again.

Kitsune Oni
"Ok." Grabs the only chair in the room, sits down and crosses legs. "What is it? You seem to be out of it lately. You feeling ok?" Interrupted by the phone she waits till he gets done.

Jericho Zerø

Mandos
''Dude, i,ve got to talk to you about something. It's about a gril I've met. Asha. She drives me crazy man!''

Kitsune Oni
See's Zero look over toward her, "What? Is it my sis or something? I told her not to call you anymore. if she wants to talk to me she can call my cell." Looks away.

Jericho Zerø

Mandos
''Thank man, you're a pal'' Miroku said, as he hung up.

Genius! Let a friend do what you cannot.

Sliding on his bed, he drifted to sleep. He'd be in top shape tonight.

Jericho Zerø
He closed his phone and walked back over to Asha, sitting down. "Miroku. Nothing major." He spaced. "Oh, right, you were asking me about why I've been out of it..." He took a small joint from his vest pocket and lit it up, passing it off to Ash. "Just.. .been having flashbacks a lot lately. To the parents and all. I mean, what fourteen year old kid wants his parents to kill themselves and subtly tell him it was his fault, right?"

Kitsune Oni
(Are we aloud to have drugs? I guess the whole thing with you nude wasn't any worse though.)

She takes a hit then passes it back, "Yeah, you've had it pretty rough, dude." Leans back in the chair and lets out the smoke. "But it's gotten pretty boring around here lately. 'Cept of the show tonight nothing's happened. It's like we're all stuck doing nothing our whole lives. And ending up nobody's, with nothing to show of our existince, and barely being remembered by our friends and family. Or something like that. Damn i'm deep when I smoke this shit."

Jericho Zerø

Kitsune Oni
(Yeah i can come up with some pretty bad shit.)

"No, you never showed me anything like that." Takes another hit, "Didn't know you had a note," lets out the smoke, "thought they just killed theirselves and left you to wonder."

Jericho Zerø
He nodded. "Well, there were two. The one before, and the one after. The first was from my mom, the second from both of them. In the second one, they explained that they were sick of the pressures of life, and in the first..." He pulled out the necklace. "My mom asked me to take care of this..." He sits back on the bed again, looking it over. "It was my grandma's once upon a time, I think. Never got a clear answer as to whose it really was. I like to think it was, though..." He takes a minute, then looks up at Asha. "How long we known each other, Ash?"

Kitsune Oni
Puts the joint out and looks down, "Pressure's of life, huh. That's still not a good reason to kill yourself. Of, course i can't think of good reason." Looks back up at necklace then Zero, "Well, we've known each other 4 or 5 years at least, if not longer."

Jericho Zerø
He nodded. "I thought so." He wiped the necklace off on his vest, making sure it was clean of any smudges or any blood residue from the earlier cuts, then handed it to her. "Here. It's safer with you than me. Besides... I always kinda figured I'd end up giving it away or losing it."

Kitsune Oni
Takes the necklace, "Ok, but i don't think it'll be any better off. I mean have you seen my room lately?" Thinks back to the jungle that is her room, "I'll just wear this to make sure it doesn't get lost." Puts it on. "There we go. Shouldn't loose it now...I hope." Looks back at Zero. "Thanks, dude. I'll keep it as safe as i can." Stands up and walks toward the door. "It's getting about that time. We should get going."

Jericho Zerø

Kitsune Oni
After putting the note Zero gave her in her pocket, she reads the note his grampa left. "Looks like were taking your car. You do know where Miroku lives right? Cause I don't." Hop's in the passengers seat, "Lets go! We've got a show to rock!"

Jericho Zerø
"Actually... No clue where he lives..." He looks over at her. "And you might wanna throw your bass in there before we take off." He climbs in and starts the car, pulling out his cell. "Yeah, Miroku? Er... Where the hell do you live, exactly, if we're picking you up?"

Mandos
''Two streets down fro you, on St-Mary's.''

He spoke, allmost whispered.

''So, did you get to talk to her?''.

Jericho Zerø

Kitsune Oni
Opens the car door and throws her bass into the back seat. "There got it. Hey, is that Miroku?"Leans forward and yells toward the phone, "Hey, Miroku! Hope your ready to rock!" leans back over to her side and holds up a peace sign. "Sorry I'm alittle hyper."

Mandos
Miroky entered the car with his guit.

''Shit guys. You smoked? This crap ain't good for you.''

Jericho Zerø
Zero nodded. "Kills the guilt, eases the suffering. I'd say that's good enough reason to keep on. Besides, it was only enough to open practice. We'll end up ripped before the show starts. Haven't you ever wondered how we managed to sound so close to Nirvana on all the covers we do of their songs?" He headed off to the school, the radio kinda quiet. "So... Anything new since... Five minutes ago?" He was uncomfortable driving the whole band around, knowing it would be his own damned fault if anything happened. "Speaking of, did we ever get ahold of that guy you knew who was gonna play drums for us, Ash?"

Kitsune Oni
Off in her own little world, she snap's out of it after hearing her name. "Huh, what? What did i miss? Are we there already? what happened?"

Just Jacob
Jacob pulled his truck out of a turn and started to complete a U-turn, when a truck about the same size as his slammed into him from behind. Jacob laid in the street as paramedics came to retrieve him and take him to the hospital

Jericho Zerø

Kitsune Oni
Sees a tree that has growed beside the wall, a branch hangs over the wall. She grins evily and walks over to it. "Check it out you guys!" Climbs up the tree and out on to the branch, "I'ma monkey!" Slips on the branch but manages to catch herself with one hand. "Whoa that could've ended badly." Jumps down and meets Zero on the other side of the fence.

Jericho Zerø
<<sorry, guys, just not feeling it right now. may be along to continue later. sorry again.>>

Kitsune Oni
(Gotta go. Won't be on tomorrow gotta work. So just go on and I'll catch up, when i get back on. Later.)

Mandos
Miroku looked at them with suprise. He came to the gate, passed his hand to the other side and opened the door, before walking in with the other. Laughing.

''You guys are retards, you know that! That's what happens when you smoke.''

Jericho Zerø
Jericho raised an eyebrow. "No, that's what happens when you're 89% sure the cops are monitoring the activity in a condemned area and you don't want caught, so you jump the gate rather than opening it so the whole world can see." He turns to Asha. "I'm gonna take Miroku inside to start setting up in the main room off to the East. You have something to read over, if I'm not mistaken, correct?" He was hoping she hadn't already forgotten the note. He'd put off giving it to her for nearly three years now, and it was damned time he got it out in the open. He grabbed her bass from her and headed in. "We'll see you inside. C'mon, Miroku."

Mandos
Miroky followed zero. As they opened the front door, it was completely dark inside.

''Oh, and how the hell are we supposed to prepare if we can't see shit?''.

Kitsune Oni
Asha shrugs. "Oh, well. I still would've climbed the tree. Thinking of going rock climbing after I get out of school anyway. It was practice." Thinks a minute. "Guess actually climbing the wall would've been better pratice, but oh, well, too late now." Turns to the others. "Come on we gotta go get things set up." Starts to run toward the school. "Guess it would be better to take the car, huh."

Jericho Zerø

Kitsune Oni
(Dude, when did you guys even get those posted? I thought I read all of'em. Oh, well, just forget that last post.)

Asha reached into her pocket and searched for the note. "Um, I know it was in here. " Searches through her other pockets finding nothing. "Shit! I know I put it in my pocket! Did it fall out in the car? I didn't put it in my pocket to well." Walks back to the car and searches through it. "Damn, not in here either. Hope it wasn't to important." Scratches her head. "Guess I could just ask him what was on it." Runs into the school and yells to Zero. "Yo, come here for a minute. We've got a problem." Motions for him to come over.

Jericho Zerø
Zero shook his head. "Wonderful..." He turned to Miroku. "Keep setting up. i'll be back in five minutes, ten at most. And make sure not to change the settings on any of the amps or anything. We have them set exactly where they should be to give our band the distinct sound we like to play with..." He smirked. "Besides, the only way to move them is to break the amps. And we don't have time to go buy more..." He turned and walked off toward Asha, wondering what in Hell's name was wrong. "You rang, Ash? Or yelled, more like?"

Kitsune Oni
"Uh, yeah. It's about that note you wanted me to read." Takes a minute, wondering how mad he'll be that she lost it. "Umm...I kinda...maybe...might of....lost it." Braces herself for his reaction.

Jericho Zerø
He nods, rolling his eyes. "Luckily, I foresaw such a circumstance and prepared this." He holds up another note after extracting it from his pocket. "Don't lose this one. I didn't plan ahead and make a third."

Kitsune Oni
Pushes the note away. "Why don't you just tell me. It'd be alot easier since we're getting ready for the show. I don't have time to read anything right now." Smiles. "Come on it can't be that bad or embarrassing."

Jericho Zerø
<<damnit, Kit! haermm>>

He nods, pocketing the note. "Well... Damn, Ash, it's been what, five years, give or take?" He stopped momentarily, nerves getting the better of him. Heartburn... Damnit... She had to be difficult, today of all days... "You know, it's like a two-line note, it'd take all of--" He caught a look in her eye. "Okay. Ash... What do you think about... us going out?"

Mandos
Miroku was just behind and heard him say that.

''**** you Zero''.

He left with his guit by the gate.

Jericho Zerø
<<told you they'd both end up pissed...>>

"Damnit... Wait right there, Ash..." He turned and headed after Miroku. "Dude... Hold up, man. It totally is not as bad as you think." He wondered how he was going to explain this one off...

Kitsune Oni
(Ha! I love you watch you squirm. hysterical )

"Huh, what?" (Her actual face. jawdrop) After Zero runs off. "Hey, don't leave me in here alone!" Shakes fist.

Jericho Zerø
<<yeah, i'll bet...>>

He turns around, stopping only momentarily. " I'll be right back, just think on it for a minute!"

Mandos
Miroku turned and faced Zero:

''Hey you know, if you'd said you liked her, I would have let go man. But you played with my feelings behind my back. There's nothing you can say!!''

Christ**** he was pissed.

Jericho Zerø
He nodded. "Yeah, I know. I screwed up, and it wasn't cool. You wanna keep on, throw a god damned punch and get it over with, and let's get over it. We've got a show to play."

<<talk about insensitive...>>

Mandos
((Dude you realise it's only us 3?))

Miroku looked at him a few seconds.

''Nah never mind. It's allright. I,m just going to have to **** a couple of girls at the party to make me feel better, cause I ain't touching your shit dope''.

Getting back inside the place, he continued arranging it.

Jericho Zerø

Kitsune Oni
(He's right. We're about the only one's ever on. No offense to the others I know you have your own lives to worry about.)

Looks at Zero. "Did i miss something, here?"

Jericho Zerø

Mandos
((I think the thread is bound to be destroyed))

Kitsune Oni
(Yes. But so is everything.)

"Umm..." Remembers what he asked. But doesn't know what to say "I can't remember either. Lets just get this stuff ready shall we?"

Jericho Zerø
<<I feel the same, but continue on in hopes that it survives. You must never give up hope... "Never gonna give you up, Never gonna let you down..." Dude... This thread just got Rick Roll'd...>>

Jericho Zerø
He nods, a nagging feeling in the back of his skull that he's forgotten something as it hits him. "Oh, right... so... Just... think on it for a while, alright? No worries on when you get around to it." He picked up a few lighter boxes and began moving them, hoping his wrist didn't give him much more trouble. He was bad for overworking himself when he had an injury...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>