Thor vs Thanos with a twst

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Thor also gets coaching from Lex Luthor.

Thanos is blood lusted.

Who wins?

janus77
Thanos >>> Lex

Dark-Jaxx
...I'm confused, wtf is coaching from Lex even supposed to do?

batdude123
^^^

D-Block
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
...I'm confused, wtf is coaching from Lex even supposed to do?

Agreed. And why would Thor need a coach anyway?

ultimatethor
How is coaching from lex luthor supposed to help thor against a bloodlusted thanos?

D-Block
Originally posted by ultimatethor
How is coaching from lex luthor supposed to help thor against a bloodlusted thanos?

Yeah he don't need a coach he just better bring it.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by D-Block
Yeah he don't need a coach he just better bring it.

On the other hand lex might help thor with speed training. To enable him run away faster

six6six
laughing This is laughable. Thanos would kill Thor, then use his hammer at an auction to auction off his helmet. And he'd use Lex's head as a BINGO dabber. laughing

Endrict Nuul
Edit.

Scoobless
Originally posted by six6six
laughing This is laughable. Thanos would kill Thor, then use his hammer at an auction to auction off his helmet. And he'd use Lex's head as a BINGO dabber. laughing

Thanos couldn't lift the hammer.

stick out tongue

llagrok
Unless Lex teaches Thor how to speedblitz people, he'd go down hard.

Originally posted by Scoobless

stick out tongue

My sentiments exactly.

batdude123
Originally posted by llagrok
Unless Lex teaches Thor how to speedblitz people, he'd go down hard.

My sentiments exactly.

You must be retarded.

Didn't you know KMC Thanos is immune to speed blitzing?

llagrok
Originally posted by batdude123
You must be retarded.

Oh yeah! Thanos resisted one of Surfer's energy blasts.

Dur me.

Ouallada
Originally posted by batdude123
You must be retarded.

This works both as a joke and as a statement. wink

six6six
Originally posted by Scoobless

stick out tongue

How could Hulk lift Thor's hammer and Thanos not?

D-Block
This would be a good fight IMO Thor does have the OdinForce. We might just see this fight.

golem370
I would hate to be Lex if Thanos finds out he tryed to help Thor win.

Endrict Nuul
The way I look at it is.....Lex can study Thor and show him how use his powers better like speed or develop more powers....

Lex knows almost everything about Clark about what he can and cannot do.

janus77
Lex "coaching" Thor is totally redundant.

Lex isn't even in the major leagues, when it comes to Human genius. he's a mildly intelligent, wealthy and resourceful man with a vain and ruthless streak, pretty much Doom lite.

Thanos on the other hand, is a universally admired/feared and respected strategic mind, a formidable energy and PC wielder with an extensive knowledge of the arcane.

Lex has nothing to teach Thor which Thanos would not outsmart instantly. moreover, all this "coaching" stuff presumes that there is some way in hell that Thor will not just die within moments of Thanos blasting the shit out of him or using the PC to do some funky Surfer style attacks.

Thanos is more of a match for Thor's father, the son is chewing off too much here.

Endrict Nuul
Would Doom have been a better coach?

janus77
Doom would have been a worse choice, as Thanos has 24/7 surveillance on Doom (Thanos respects Doom).

the point is, you can't coach a toddler to go and fight a heavyweight champ boxer... you can trick the poor kid into going to his death, but you can't make it a fight in any way whatsoever.

restrict Thanos to just using his brute force, then you might give Thor a chance ... though Thanos would still win (bfr notwithstanding).

DigiMark007
Thanos, clearly, but I'd like to point out that Thor has WAY better showings against Thanos than anyone under Skyfather level. His ridiculous energy soak negates Thanos's usual method of pwnage, and they've had some decent fights before.

janus77
other than Warrior Madness, with the PG, what's Thor's best showing against Thanos?

D-Block
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Thanos, clearly, but I'd like to point out that Thor has WAY better showings against Thanos than anyone under Skyfather level. His ridiculous energy soak negates Thanos's usual method of pwnage, and they've had some decent fights before.

Thor has had decent showings against Thanos and now that he has the OdinForce and using his full power from his mother even though he hasn't really showed it in battle.This could be a good fight since Thanos has had some powerful upgrades. I think if Thor shows he is capable of fully using his fathers power he would win.

DigiMark007
Thor has had decent showings against Thanos and now that he has the OdinForce and using his full power from his mother even though he hasn't really showed it in battle.This could be a good fight since Thanos has had some powerful upgrades. I think if Thor shows he is capable of fully using his fathers power he would win.

Thor technically beat Thanos once, but he had a crap-ton of upgrades via enchanted armor. So yeah, it's not out of the realm of possibility.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by janus77
other than Warrior Madness, with the PG, what's Thor's best showing against Thanos?

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/8149/energyabsorb1ny5.th.jpg
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/8320/energyabsorb2oi6.th.png
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/6608/energyabsorb3fv8.th.png

....this comes to mind, or the upgraded-win I mentioned last post.

janus77
what was the outcome of that piece of pyrotechnics?
surely Thanos wasn't much more than a little scuffed, if at all?

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Thor also gets coaching from Lex Luthor.

Thanos is blood lusted.

Who wins? laughing laughing laughing

OneDumbG0
If it's current Thor, who has possession of the Odinforce... I don't see why he can't simply ask the Asgardians to make some more armor and enchant them again himself. When he had his belt of strength and that Odinforce-powered armor, he beat an amped Thanos, right?

D-Block
Digi what type of Amp did Thanos have in that fight that you posted scans of?

llagrok
Originally posted by DigiMark007

Thor has the odinforce no expression

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by llagrok
Thor has the odinforce no expression

For now, it doesn't change a damn thing. Not enough feats

llagrok
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
For now, it doesn't change a damn thing. Not enough feats

He has had the Odinforce like 5 times before.

DigiMark007
Digi what type of Amp did Thanos have in that fight that you posted scans of?

He didn't. That was a regular fight between them. The "amp" I mentioned was a different fight, and it was Thor with the upgrades because of some enchanted armor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.