Blindfolded Fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Everyone has blindfolds on, no weapons...pure h2h. Everyone's healing factor is set to 'peak human' level.

Wolverine
Batman
Spiderman
Captain America
Iron Fist
Azrael
Deathstroke
Batgirl (Cassandra)

DigiMark007
I think Spider-Man's the fairly clear winner here. You equalized the healing factors, which is one of Wolverine's biggest advantages normally. And also removed weapons, which hinders a few on this list (Azreal, Deathstroke, etc.).

And with nothing else sticking out to me, spider-sense becomes godlike in this fight in terms of determining who has an edge. They all have good hearing and some form of enhanced senses, but nothing on Pete's level. Logan's the only other one with a chance, since he might get lucky with a swing or two.

Starscream M
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I think Spider-Man's the fairly clear winner here. You equalized the healing factors, which is one of Wolverine's biggest advantages normally. And also removed weapons, which hinders a few on this list (Azreal, Deathstroke, etc.).

And with nothing else sticking out to me, spider-sense becomes godlike in this fight in terms of determining who has an edge. They all have good hearing and some form of enhanced senses, but nothing on Pete's level. Logan's the only other one with a chance, since he might get lucky with a swing or two. sure spidersense helps spidey defensively (evade) but it does nothing for him offensively, and he's prob the least experienced fighter on the list...the one person who prob has never trained fighting blind

I think many of the other fighters (batman at least) have actually trained to fight while blind

also, Azrael has his 'system', which may render his vision completely irrelevant

Galan007
I think IF might have a good chance here.

jalek moye
he may be less experianced but just as effective in terms of fighting as all of them

Scoobless
Originally posted by Starscream M
sure spidersense helps spidey defensively (evade) but it does nothing for him offensively

Pete has fought in complete darkness due to his SS zeroing in on exactly where and when he has to strike and dodge, it's a huge advantage here.

Coupled with the fact that he's both the fastest and strongest person in the fight ... he gets a comfortable win.

george '06
spidey, the skills dont matter that much when hes got reflexes like that, and the SS
makes it easy, plus being the only one with superstregnth helps, as he'll be able to put people down faster

Placidity
Spiderman is in the class 10-15 tonne range. One hit should knock out anyone on that list. Realisticly, it would kill anyone, except probably Wolverine since he still does have his adamantium.

Phantom Zone
Spiderman his senses give him the advantage.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Spiderman his senses give him the advantage.

golem370
I think Wolverine should be good in this fight because of hightened senses

Metalmanx
Originally posted by DigiMark007

And with nothing else sticking out to me, spider-sense becomes godlike in this fight in terms of determining who has an edge. They all have good hearing and some form of enhanced senses, but nothing on Pete's level. Logan's the only other one with a chance, since he might get lucky with a swing or two.

thumb up Quoted for the truth.

llagrok
Wolverine, Spider-man and Iron Fist have unfair advantages.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.