Survival test

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrianTheBad
Who would survive, who would be killed?

Wolverine
Spiderman
Daredevil
Captain America
Batman
Nightcrawler
Punisher
Quicksilver
Electra

Are all released into 1 square mile of Canadian Forrest. 2 minutes later Juggernaut and Hulk will be released with the intention of killing all these characters (they're mad at them for some reason). If any of the survivors leave the 1 square mile they lose, if they die they also lose sad . They win if they are able to survive for 24 hours. Batman and Punisher get standard gear. Do juggs and Hulk smash all?, or are there survivors?

FOOM
Wolverine
Spidey
Quicksilver and
Nightcrawler could all rather easily avoid be found or escape to somewhere pretty distant p.d.q.

Battlehammer
if wolverine hides he could, but he likly attack

MaximusDecimus
Originally posted by FOOM
Wolverine
Spidey
Quicksilver and
Nightcrawler could all rather easily avoid be found or escape to somewhere pretty distant p.d.q.

They cant, read post 1

Mindset
Do they know the boundaries?

If so I don't see a reason why NC or Quicksilver should ever get touched?

Apolloknight
I don't think anybody will be hiding for long after they both let loose sonic claps with ghey abandon and turn the forest into tiny wood chips.

Wolverine won't die, and nightcrawler may be able to teleport but I have to believe kurt would tire out eventually (has he shown a limit to how much/often he can teleport?)

Besides that, everyone dies.

srankmissingnin
Hulk and Juggernaut likely end up fighting each other... and the collateral damaged ends up killing almost everyone on the list.

george '06
quicksilver
night crawler(since they cant be caught)
spidey, since he should be able to dodge them/ hide for a day

punisher cap and batman & wolverine would all confront them or try to stop them, wouldn't work

BrianTheBad
Originally posted by Mindset
Do they know the boundaries?

If so I don't see a reason why NC or Quicksilver should ever get touched?

Yes they know the boundaries

BrianTheBad
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Hulk and Juggernaut likely end up fighting each other... and the collateral damaged ends up killing almost everyone on the list.

laughing out loud this made me laugh

DigiMark007
1 square mile is the killer here. Most versions of Hulk/Juggs could just wreck the entire battlefield, killing all. Given enough space (considerably more than a mile) Spidey, NCer, and QS (possibly Logan as well, though I have my doubts) could just play hard to get and survive the day. Unless they attacked each other, in which case advantage QS among those 3, provided it's current and not classic, but if it's classic QS it's advantage Spidey.

ultimatethor
All of them die. Either hulk or juggernaut alone could wreck the entire battle field and kill these guys easily. Both of them is just overkill. Also the guys here tire at a much faster rate than either hulk or jugs and none of them can fully exert themselves for 24 hours. On the other hand both hulk and jugs are easily cpable of this and when they eventually catch them its all over.

DigiMark007
Hey, let's turn this into a Hulk/Juggs thread!

GO!

NOW!

SRSLY GAIS! GO!

{edit}

Wait, no.

Bouboumaster
Wolverine, thanks to his HF.
Big Maybe on Quicksilver
Nightcrawler

The rest die.

Metalmanx
Spidey.
Quicksilver.
Nightcrawler.
Wolverine.

llagrok
They work together and everybody survives.

Wolverine and Nightcrawler deal with Juggernaut's helmet while Batman and Spidey hold off the Hulk. Then Elektra makes Juggernaut stop and the rest defeat the Hulk.

Yay teamwork smile

golem370
Hulk has knock down a forest of trees with his breath and according to Marvel it takes somebody able to lift 15 tons to uproot one tree imagine how much force it would take to knock down a forest of trees. Also what kind of damage would that do to the combatants

ultimatethor
Originally posted by golem370
Hulk has knock down a forest of trees with his breath and according to Marvel it takes somebody able to lift 15 tons to uproot one tree imagine how much force it would take to knock down a forest of trees. Also what kind of damage would that do to the combatants

Hulk breathe for da win big grin

Erik-Lensherr
Everybody survives.

Except Punisher. Definitly not Punisher.

janus77
they destroy the Earth, everybody dies. Hulk & Juggernaut win.

Eel O'Brian
Hulk BFR's Juggernaut, and then KO's everybody but kills nobody.

Except Punisher. He dies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.